so kool, neat & phunnneee!!!Sounds better than moaning and groaning in your sleep, or as you
fall asleep. I do that. It has a name, too! It is called catathrenia.
Sounds more like keepusupia.Sounds better than moaning and groaning in your sleep, or as you
fall asleep. I do that. It has a name, too! It is called catathrenia.
sorry, i thought you meant you laugh in your sleep! i got it now!so kool, neat & phunnneee!!!
No worries, though I did wonder what was funny about it haha!sorry, i thought you meant you laugh in your sleep! i got it now!
i hope you rid of it someday soon. i had sleep apnea way back so i retrained my breathing pattern to a more automatic, deep, perfect rhythmic breathing pattern using the powers of my subconscious mind & it healed my sleep apnea. all done for free!!!I don't think I've ever had a funny dream. And never been one to talk when I sleep. But I did used to snore, Loudly. Very loud. Even as a kid I snored pretty well. Even woke myself up as I dozed off, a few times, as a kid. And as an adult, during sleep too. I've had surgery for sleep apnea, for a while I quit snoring but it eventually crept back in. Though it's at a more normal level now. Or at least that's the last I heard. It's been a few years.