Laundry Mat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Laundry is starting to pile up in the upstairs area will probably have to visit the machines soon..... after the yard sale at the church came away with some new T shirts for tourist.....psst..... don't tell him but a few of the older more seasoned items might just disappear next wash day......ssssshhhhh don't tell him....

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Laundry is starting to pile up in the upstairs area will probably have to visit the machines soon..... after the yard sale at the church came away with some new T shirts for tourist.....psst..... don't tell him but a few of the older more seasoned items might just disappear next wash day......ssssshhhhh don't tell him....
...got a lot of missing stuff. Something strange going on here...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Ooooooh, bad idea! You don't mess with a guy's favorite shirts...

S

ServantStrike

It took years to break them in just right.

Tourist, you're just going to have to play extra aggressively when you get the new clothes to break them in faster. I recommend plenty of mud and I don't know, some sort of extreme sports perhaps?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Yeah, who cares if there are a few little holes in them? It gives them character.
Honey, when God said be holy as He is holy I don't think that is what He meant. We don't have to keep up with the Jones we just need to look put together not like little wretches.....love you...... A couple of crummy shirts are all one needs to work on the car or another dirty project.....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I see the guys like to look rugged.....you poor things...... Being a girl we like to look put together no holes.....no stains..... those are considered painting clothes....not going out in public clothes.....lol

Ladies I could use a little help here....guys are ganging up on the Blond with their broken down.... I mean broken in clothes.....lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Honey, when God said be holy as He is holy I don't think that is what He meant. We don't have to keep up with the Jones we just need to look put together not like little wretches.....love you...... A couple of crummy shirts are all one needs to work on the car or another dirty project.....
But the more "crummy" shirts one has, the less often he has to do a load of laundry. A couple just doesn't cut it. You can't wash them with the nice clothes and you can't really justify doing a load of two shirts.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
But the more "crummy" shirts one has, the less often he has to do a load of laundry. A couple just doesn't cut it. You can't wash them with the nice clothes and you can't really justify doing a load of two shirts.
The only nice shirts that I have are the clothes that my wife has bought me to replace all the crummy ones. There is really no justification for this. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Today is laundry day. My wife has already finished a couple of loads. She made me take off my hoodie 'cause she said there was stains on it. She always uses Downey fabric softener 'cause it makes the clothes smell fresh and pretty. I am keeping in eye out in case she tries to throw out some of my grungy t-shirts. There are already several missing - probably in the trash that I took out earlier. She probably snuck them in the trash while I was cooking the French toast with sliced strawberries. Gonna make waffles tomorrow. No, not the frozen Eggo kind but real ones. I may need raspberries...

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
As I walking out the door I said to tourist - honey I have a load in the washer that I will do when I get back from lunch with Melisa. (my daughter) I continued to say I will finish the rest of the laundry tomorrow......I come home to almost all the laundry done....which was a really sweet gesture on my honey's part, but I hang up my shirts/blouses to dry....I didn't sleep well and was tired and didn't really want to do the rest of the laundry same day....Plus the rack I hang the clothes on has been acting up and I needed to have the new rack put together and it was just more work than I really wanted to do in one day....

Well that had already been changed with the sweet gesture of my husband who had not heard a word I said as I was walking out the door......So I said to him........Honey......I need you to put this new rack together.....so I have somewhere to hang these wet clothes that I told you I wanted to do tomorrow after I got more sleep.....

Bless his little heart he got out the tools and put the new rack together which is much more stable than the old rack and it is beautiful..... Tourist asked me how long I had the rack in the box in the dinning room and I told him probably 8 months that I was waiting help to put it together.....I was waiting on him to come along.....So I said after he got the rack together in such fine style......

Honey........maybe tomorrow you could put together the steam cleaner I got over a year ago and maybe I will steam clean the floor......lol

Note to self......start looking for a house cleaner to come in twice a month.....

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Someone say waffles? When is breakfast?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hope this shows up............

laundry.jpg

sigh...........no it didn't, oh well........caption reads: I found clothes in the closet, under the bed, and behind the couch, that IS NOT what I meant by separating the laundry.

Last edited:

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Someone say waffles? When is breakfast?
Tourist made waffles Monday morning with strawberries and whipped cream...which whipped cream is now on my do not eat list....but it had not hit the list until Monday afternoon....anyway the waffles were like desert.....wonderful.....yum.... I love it when my honey cooks for me.....so sweet....like maple sappy.....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Hope this shows up............

View attachment 97639

sigh...........no it didn't, oh well........caption reads: I found clothes in the closet, under the bed, and behind the couch, that IS NOT what I meant by separating the laundry.
You got a good laugh out of me at oh dark thirty.....up can't sleep at least you are entertaining me.....lol

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Tourist made waffles Monday morning with strawberries and whipped cream...which whipped cream is now on my do not eat list....but it had not hit the list until Monday afternoon....anyway the waffles were like desert.....wonderful.....yum.... I love it when my honey cooks for me.....so sweet....like maple sappy.....
must have been some dry waffles........good thing you had that whipped cream.......

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
No thanks. Restaurant waffles are half a step above cardboard. Especially IHOP waffles. Homemade is the way to go.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
No thanks. Restaurant waffles are half a step above cardboard. Especially IHOP waffles. Homemade is the way to go.
I made homemade Aunt Jemima's waffles. I think that it was the Redi-Whip that made the difference.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
My standards must be lower than yours. LOL! ;)