Laundry Mat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
WAFFLES SCHMAFFLES.........

bamawaffle.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I am sorry but this just looks gross to me....I want the sweet dessert waffles not the dry desert waffles that I spoke of before, but egg and bacon on top of what looks like a blob....yuck.......

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.............some folks are "blinded by the egg white...........wrapped up like a waffle on a desert night.........blinded by the egg white........."

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I am sorry but this just looks gross to me....I want the sweet dessert waffles not the dry desert waffles that I spoke of before, but egg and bacon on top of what looks like a blob....yuck.......
Looks to me like egg and bacon on top of a moon pie.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Found the laundry mat an interesting spot.....
I remember having to use a laundry mat once many years ago after our washing machine broke down. It was a little creepy! Everyone in the laundry mat either looked like an escaped convict or a cast member for the re-make of the movie, "Deliverance." :eek:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I remember having to use a laundry mat once many years ago after our washing machine broke down. It was a little creepy! Everyone in the laundry mat either looked like an escaped convict or a cast member for the re-make of the movie, "Deliverance." :eek:
I'm so glad you ain't a judgmental kinda guy.............. :) uh, no, wait, wrong smiley....... :(

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Don't EVER go to Wal-Mart..........the honesty could kill ya.
LOL! I was pretty young at the time I went into that laundry mat. Now I probably wouldn't even pay that much attention to who was in there. The Walmart that I go to in my neighborhood is pretty normal during the day, but late at night (as even Larry the Cable Guy admits) things get pretty strange at Walmart late at night. Just one City over there is a Walmart that recently opened and my wife's sister calls it "scary Walmart."

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
LOL! I was pretty young at the time I went into that laundry mat. Now I probably wouldn't even pay that much attention to who was in there. The Walmart that I go to in my neighborhood is pretty normal during the day, but late at night (as even Larry the Cable Guy admits) things get pretty strange at Walmart late at night. Just one City over there is a Walmart that recently opened and my wife's sister calls it "scary Walmart."
I shop at Target now. The restrooms are cleaner. So far it has not been a scary experience.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Check off the boxes that list something you have seen at Walmart and see if you get a bingo!

WalmartBingo.jpg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I've seen some of those in a lot of places. I've seen some of those that the people just can't help. And some of them I've never seen.

Most of the ones on that chart are either because of negligent people or situations people can't help. In the first case I say "Bless their hearts" and go on.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I saw another Walmart Bingo chart that had one box that is soooo true! - "Someone who is oblivious to the fact that they are standing in your way." That is common at Walmart. Another box said, - "Frozen food item left in a random aisle to thaw."

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Think I've seen all but two of those..........must be a Bingo in there somewhere.......

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
♪♪ soap and quarters and bleach and laundry
are the words i use at the laundromat

. . . am i the only one who knows that song?