Laundry Mat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
♪♪ soap and quarters and bleach and laundry
are the words i use at the laundromat

. . . am i the only one who knows that song?
you REALLY need to ask that question?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
you REALLY need to ask that question?

it's a real song .. =\

reading the news and watching the people
that's what i do at the laundromat ♪♪

it's not really a very good song.
catchy tune tho, IMHO.
never been able to go to a laundromat without humming it.

[video=youtube_share;PQh7H6AR9g4]http://youtu.be/PQh7H6AR9g4[/video]

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Brother.............please..............ONE WORD:

Think Double Cheeseburger, Large Fries, Big Gulp and a Fried Apple Pie.......ya gotta eat!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Don't EVER go to Wal-Mart..........the honesty could kill ya.
I admit I am a Walmart snob....but forced to go there once in a while.....as I am a cheap Blond and on some things they do have lower prices.....ugh......the things you see there...

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I shop at Target now. The restrooms are cleaner. So far it has not been a scary experience.
Tourist is being trained under Blond supervision to change his shopping ways being as Blond is an admitted Wally world snob....lol

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So, awhile ago, I signed off.......got all fired up to do my laundry..........here.......not at a mat......got everything gathered together......took to laundry room, turned on the washer for it to begin filling, quickly sorted.....heavy clothing one pile, less heave another pile......looked up and, yeah, NO LAUNDRY SOAP!

Seriously?

Turned off the washer........looked in laundry room cabinets for the soap I know I just bought a couple of days ago. Nothing there. Slink into kitchen to see if someone put it in wrong cabinet, nope, still no soap. As the realization sets in that I am going to actually have to get dressed, venture out into this miserable weather to drive to Fred's and buy some Laundry Soap, I become a wee bit discouraged with the whole idea of today being a good day to do laundry.

Sadly, I realize, that there is no GOOD day to do laundry, so I get dressed, get to Fred's, buy the Laundry and various other items, get back home, put up the various other purchased, go to laundry room and turn the washer back on, add soap, put in the first load and resign myself to a day of doing laundry with cold feet and a red nose.

On the brighter side, I have put on a fresh pot of coffee, and it will soon be ready! Yea!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
So, awhile ago, I signed off.......got all fired up to do my laundry..........here.......not at a mat......got everything gathered together......took to laundry room, turned on the washer for it to begin filling, quickly sorted.....heavy clothing one pile, less heave another pile......looked up and, yeah, NO LAUNDRY SOAP!

Seriously?

Turned off the washer........looked in laundry room cabinets for the soap I know I just bought a couple of days ago. Nothing there. Slink into kitchen to see if someone put it in wrong cabinet, nope, still no soap. As the realization sets in that I am going to actually have to get dressed, venture out into this miserable weather to drive to Fred's and buy some Laundry Soap, I become a wee bit discouraged with the whole idea of today being a good day to do laundry.

Sadly, I realize, that there is no GOOD day to do laundry, so I get dressed, get to Fred's, buy the Laundry and various other items, get back home, put up the various other purchased, go to laundry room and turn the washer back on, add soap, put in the first load and resign myself to a day of doing laundry with cold feet and a red nose.

On the brighter side, I have put on a fresh pot of coffee, and it will soon be ready! Yea!
Do they sell Marlboro's at Fred's? Or various sundries? Day Six of smoke-free.

Seriously, I will need some of what is percolating.

Perhaps the only good day to do laundry is the last day that you do it. For the brighter side you might have to use Clorox bleach. What do I know anyway? I am just an amateur.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Wash day tomorrow. Nothing clean, right?

1bbb3.jpg

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Tip for doing laundry less often.....Women get ready.........Go shopping and buy more clothes....GO!!!!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Years ago.....34 of them....... my roommate Robyn would wait until she had a car load of clothes to go and do her laundry and I mean car packed full of clothes....enormous amount of dirty clothes.....I don't recall her doing laundry very many times during our year of being roommates........ I on the other hand was doing laundry all the time as I had a baby and used real diapers was doing laundry twice a week just to keep the mountain of diapers clean......I was so glad when Melisa got out of that phase.....I potty trained her early.....

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
For JesusLives and Tourist................

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. 'What does it look like?' she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, 'It's square and it has your picture on it.'

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.

'Here it is,' she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, 'Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop too.'

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I'm gonna have to remember that one. My aunt, who is also blonde, loves blonde jokes.