Laundry Mat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Plueezzze Lord let him wander by and see this............

posthuman.jpg

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Yay laundry is done for another 3 weeks or so.....started yesterday morning and ended last night and all day deal..... Almost everything is clean....there were those clothes we were wearing yesterday now in the basket.....Just like dishes laundry never seems to get done.......

Good reason to go clothes shopping maybe I could make it a once a month deal....hummm

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

Really? What do you mean they are clean?

Last edited:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yay laundry is done for another 3 weeks or so.....started yesterday morning and ended last night and all day deal..... Almost everything is clean....there were those clothes we were wearing yesterday now in the basket.....Just like dishes laundry never seems to get done.......

Good reason to go clothes shopping maybe I could make it a once a month deal....hummm
Woke up realizing that today is Laundry Day for me, and I was wondering what exactly I did wrong? :(

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
True Story..... My daughter and I thought it would be fun to take bubble bath so down to the hot tub we went and see what would happen....well we put some in and didn't think it was too much.... Soon the bubbles started to rise and it was all fun and games until they started going over the edge of the hot tub and then it was like an episode of I Love Lucy with Lucy and Ethel trying to get rid of the evidence of all the bubbles.....We laughed until we cried....it was so funny as the bubbles kept growing and going everywhere......

I thought if anyone showed up at the pool they would ban us for life from it.... but no one came which I was thankful and we enjoyed our too many bubble bath hot tub experience.....
only worse much worse........lol