Laundry Mat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Looks like the daughter takes after her mother in the cooking department. Those asparagus spears look tender.
Auntie prolly cooked most of the meal. They showed me their air fryer... now I have seen mention of those here, but never seen one in person. I was starting to get really hungry when auntie came in and said she just started to cook the chicken. I thought, oh! It will be an hour before we eat... auntie kept talking... dinner will be ready in ten minutes, she said. Whaaaaaaaaaaa??? She cooked two boneless chicken breasts, one each for my daughter and I, and a steak for herself, all at the same time. In ten minutes. I may have to get me one of those. When I cook chicken I usually bake it from frozen for an hour and a half. LOL. I haven't had a microwave for years, and so am used to waiting for things to cook or reheat slowly, but air frying sounds like a good alternative :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Auntie prolly cooked most of the meal. They showed me their air fryer... now I have seen mention of those here, but never seen one in person. I was starting to get really hungry when auntie came in and said she just started to cook the chicken. I thought, oh! It will be an hour before we eat... auntie kept talking... dinner will be ready in ten minutes, she said. Whaaaaaaaaaaa??? I may have to get me one of those. She cooked two boneless chicken breasts, one each for my daughter and I, and a steak for herself, all at the same time. In ten minutes. When I cook chicken I usually bake it from frozen for an hour and a half. LOL. I haven't had a microwave for years, and so am used to waiting for things to cook or reheat slowly, but air frying sounds like a good alternative :)
Darlene absolutely loves her air fryer. Most of what she cooks is air fried. She has had it about a year now. We have chicken all of the time from the air fryer - yeah, 10 minutes or so depending on the thickness. I think that you would have a blast trying one out. Perhaps you could air fry your little pizzas. I made some little English muffin pizzas a few months ago. Took about 8 minutes. Came out toasty and tasty.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
He bought land on top of an old mountain in New York state and built a great place on it. A lot of work, though.
My wife Darlene loves mountain. Don't think that she would so keen to living in a shipping container though. That's more of a single guy thing I guess.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Darlene absolutely loves her air fryer. Most of what she cooks is air fried. She has had it about a year now. We have chicken all of the time from the air fryer - yeah, 10 minutes or so depending on the thickness. I think that you would have a blast trying one out. Perhaps you could air fry your little pizzas. I made some little English muffin pizzas a few months ago. Took about 8 minutes. Came out toasty and tasty.
I was gonna ask if it crisps things, but the chicken was crispy, really nicely done with a bit of breading and the usual herbs, plus a touch of mustard, which they were quite pleased I really liked, savoring it and trying to guess what it was :giggle:

O

Oblio

My wife Darlene loves mountain. Don't think that she would so keen to living in a shipping container though. That's more of a single guy thing I guess.
I think he's married now. The place is nicer than you'd think.

G

Godsgirl83

Sizing makes it more appetizing :giggle: @Gojira
Usually I agree,
but sometimes BIGGER is BETTER
:p a full size image of pizza on screen that good looking is about as good as getting the real deal........
:unsure: now if only the smell could come through.

(why do I get the feeling SOMEONE's going to have fun with that last line?.......... I'm not looking@ you @Gojira or @JAPOV )

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Usually I agree,
but sometimes BIGGER is BETTER
:p a full size image of pizza on screen that good looking is about as good as getting the real deal........
:unsure: now if only the smell could come through.

(why do I get the feeling SOMEONE's going to have fun with that last line?.......... I'm not looking@ you @Gojira or @JAPOV )
Actually, the smell would be pure torture.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I think that it a matter whether you want to be a wife and really not up to God although He may help you in that regard.
not really

I dont think wives get a good deal its not something Ive ever wanted to be.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
not really

I dont think wives get a good deal its not something Ive ever wanted to be.
A lot of wives don't get a good deal but a few do. I don't find fault in anyone that chooses to remain single. Having experienced both I have to say that the single life is much easier. However, that is not to say that it is much better. Or worse. Think that's in a marriage vow.