Leaving

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Why don't we pray she return if it be His Will?
blessings

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
It isn't uncommon for G-d to advance people in His Kingdom work, thus they were a blessing to us while here and still a blessing where they are.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Just did a member search for 'Ugly'
1536714214130.png

C

CandieM

This makes me sad 😞 but I enjoyed our conversations on here. Hopefully Tinuvel is happy and doing well in life, wherever she may be.
💛💛💛 Super nice person.

Dec 9, 2011
Well since I'm the newbie in the room I'll go ahead and ask. Though they're probably gone already. Here goes. Why are you leaving?

Safe journey. Find happiness.
:) I agree with your post,The question “why are you leaving” Is a question for any member that wants to leave.
I have heard that some members just feel that some of the post are very harsh towards other members especially In the(BDF)Bible Discussion Forum.

:giggle:The question that I would ask Is why would I announce by post that,I am leaving without saying why I’m leaving?

M

Miri

The question I would ask, is why ask a person who left 3 months
ago why they are leaving. 🧐

Dec 9, 2011
:)My reply In this case Is,my bad for not noticing that It was an old post.lol

I wonder why the user called shittim dug this up to reply as If they just left.:unsure:

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Well, at least you first posted to the OP itself before thinking to example what you condemn. I wonder how much of this love was shown to the OP prior to their deciding to leave here? I'm guessing, not any.
You're going to find frauds and the enemy's agents disguised as one of us in every Christian community on the net. That's why we're told to recognize one another by our fruits. Unfortunately, some don't realize that viper tongued words are evidence of rotted fruit. Rather than leaving a site many people take advantage of the ignore option.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Others are aware that someone who leave can return to read their last goodbye post. And being the question as to why this was necessary was asked shortly after the now former member was still aboard the question could have been answered.

The point is, compassion. And sending our blessings and best wishes to them.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
:)My reply In this case Is,my bad for not noticing that It was an old post.lol

I wonder why the user called shittim dug this up to reply as If they just left.:unsure:
And how they knew where to find a zombie thread?