Leftist Thinking Is The Most Destructive Element In Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 3, 2019
I think forcing your will on someone also leads to untimely divorce, even if the other is submissive.
We don't move until we both agree.

A man is joined to his wife and they are one. Only two headedness when we decides for the other, no matter how rare the occasion.
Men had the final decision over family affairs in the Bible - was the divorce rate as bad then as today? What changed? Does the Bible exempt the wife from her obligation to husband if her financial situation allows her to support herself apart from her husband? Last time I checked, it was only men bringing divorce in the Bible despite their abuse - today, 75% of all divorces in the U.S. are brought by women...an it all started with the empowerment movement.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Men had the final decision over family affairs in the Bible - was the divorce rate as bad then as today? What changed? Does the Bible exempt the wife from her obligation to husband if her financial situation allows her to support herself apart from her husband? Last time I checked, it was only men bringing divorce in the Bible despite their abuse - today, 75% of all divorces in the U.S. are brought by women...an it all started with the empowerment movement.
Is the polygamy rate as bad now as it was then? :unsure:

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Look, I'm willing to continue the discussion after you falsely accused me of "insulting all women" which I let pass because I'm a Christian and not a snowflake. The least you can do is respond to something not even remotely as provocative.
Fine; I disagree with your interpretation of Scripture, and I think your use of emotionally loaded phraseology is fallacious and manipulative.

DesertWanderer

Nov 17, 2019
New Mexico, USA
I think your use of emotionally loaded phraseology is fallacious and manipulative
Did-you look up those big-boy words all by yourself, or did you have help from your mommy?

I think 90% of your replies are loathsome, interminable, and scurrilous.

From now on, talk to the hand.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Did-you look up those big-boy words all by yourself, or did you have help from your mommy?

I think 90% of your replies are loathsome, interminable, and scurrilous.

From now on, talk to the hand.
Given that my post wasn't even directed to you, there must be a quite a large chip on your shoulder.

Aug 3, 2019
Is the polygamy rate as bad now as it was then? :unsure:
Was probably worse then and part of the abuse husbands inflicted on their wives then. I'd say husbands treat their wives infinitely better today...so why that 75%?

Aug 3, 2019
Fine; I disagree with your interpretation of Scripture, and I think your use of emotionally loaded phraseology is fallacious and manipulative.
Facts don't care about feelings - no one in the Bible was politically correct which is why the truth is so hated by those who are. They should switch to Eastern religion where everything is relative.

Aug 3, 2019
I don't see how your comment is relevant to mine.
Sometimes the truth rubs people the wrong way. Criticizing women who abandon their God given societal role and push their way into the man's role is hugely unpopular today what with all the media brainwashing. The fact is that women are not equipped to be spiritual leaders of the body of Christ - they were blessed with a different kind of heart than that of the man and their heart is CRUCIAL to the role God has established for them, but DETRIMENTAL to the role established for men. But, the media would have us believe that women are oppressed, though they are more likely to earn a college degree, suffer no unfair wage disparity, are granted privileges that men can't hope to enjoy, etc., etc.

Is this all just some haphazard, coincidental development in society? No. Secular Humanism teaches that "the next step in human evolution is the destruction of the patriarchy and establishment of the matriarchy". I don't have to tell you that groups like these hate God and His Word. These members of these groups are the movers and shakers with power and influence to effect their globalist Satanic agenda. There is an active, Satanic movement to undermine the influence of God in society, and the problem is that weak, uniformed, easily manipulated, feminine men, including such Christian men, are running around defending this nonsense while attempting to explain away what the Scriptures plainly say about the matter, not realizing they are playing right into the hands of the enemy.

Women need to ignore the constant bombardment from the Satanic media to gain the victory and ascendency over men and men need to cease from their neglect of their duty to be morally upright, leaders in both society and in church, and stop encouraging the undermining of God in our lives.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Sometimes the truth rubs people the wrong way. Criticizing women who abandon their God given societal role and push their way into the man's role is hugely unpopular today what with all the media brainwashing. The fact is that women are not equipped to be spiritual leaders of the body of Christ - they were blessed with a different kind of heart than that of the man and their heart is CRUCIAL to the role God has established for them, but DETRIMENTAL to the role established for men. But, the media would have us believe that women are oppressed, though they are more likely to earn a college degree, suffer no unfair wage disparity, are granted privileges that men can't hope to enjoy, etc., etc.

Is this all just some haphazard, coincidental development in society? No. Secular Humanism teaches that "the next step in human evolution is the destruction of the patriarchy and establishment of the matriarchy". I don't have to tell you that groups like these hate God and His Word. These members of these groups are the movers and shakers with power and influence to effect their globalist Satanic agenda. There is an active, Satanic movement to undermine the influence of God in society, and the problem is that weak, uniformed, easily manipulated, feminine men, including such Christian men, are running around defending this nonsense while attempting to explain away what the Scriptures plainly say about the matter, not realizing they are playing right into the hands of the enemy.

Women need to ignore the constant bombardment from the Satanic media to gain the victory and ascendency over men and men need to cease from their neglect of their duty to be morally upright, leaders in both society and in church, and stop encouraging the undermining of God in our lives.
Aaaand... what does this have to do with me? Are you making vast unwarranted assumptions about my thoughts and motivations?

Aug 3, 2019
Aaaand... what does this have to do with me? Are you making vast unwarranted assumptions about my thoughts and motivations?
No assumptions necessary. Real men know how to disagree respectfully and reserve conflict only when it is necessary.

Emotionally unstable men rush to conflict, usually due to a weak male role model who never learned how to be a man or self esteem issues. Whatever the case, there's no place for that among the Christian community.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
No assumptions necessary. Real men know how to disagree respectfully and reserve conflict only when it is necessary.

Emotionally unstable men rush to conflict, usually due to a weak male role model who never learned how to be a man or self esteem issues. Whatever the case, there's no place for that among the Christian community.
Whatever. I've encouraged you to be relevant twice; you haven't. I shrug.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
'open rebuke is better than secret love'

:)

honesty is golden

Aug 14, 2019
Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
No matter if the topic at hand has to do with politics, science, education, social issues, or religion, Leftism is like a destructive, malignant cancer that spreads throughout these arenas of ideas, infecting both spectators and participants with deadly consequences.

Regarding politics, one need look no further than the events of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election - what an absolute destruction of all that is Constitutional and lawful. Congress, the Judiciary, and every single alphabet agency has been exposed as either sympathetic to - or too cowardly to resist - the tyranny of communism, the ultimate leftist ideology.

Regarding science, in the past, members of the atheistic scientific community admitted their motivation to erase God through (false) science had to do with God "getting in the way of our hedonistic desires" - so, disprove the existence of God, then with a clear conscious pursue whatever depraved, licentious desire you fancy. Did you know the "father of Artificial Intelligence", Marvin Minsky, was on Jeffery Epstein's "Lolita Express" flight logs?

Regarding education, leftists have taken control of education at every level and have eradicated the teaching of Civics and replaced it with Social Justice, Liberation Theology, 1619 Project, etc., all based on distorted facts/outright lies about history, economics, political agendas, and the development of the U.S. and its contribution to modern society.

Regarding social issues, the left continually seeks to place blame for the lack of economic, educational, and societal success of certain minorities in the U.S. squarely on the shoulders of Anglo-Americans, refusing to allow as a point of discussion the absolute, undeniable, well documented root cause of these failures: the destruction of the minority family unit through government welfare dependency programs, the architects of which being the leftists themselves.

Regarding religion, leftist thinking has replaced the Biblical axioms of "Speak, Lord; for thy servant heareth" and "not My will by Thy will" with endless rounds of rationalism, higher criticism, sympathy toward existentialism, situation ethics - every mechanism you can dream of in order to question what is plainly stated in the Word of God, often resulting in interpretations that are the antithesis of what God originally said.

Alas, the problem of leftist thinking will ever be with us as "the wheat and tares grow together" - and we must pray for patience in dealing with Christian leftists, lest we uproot them and bring upon ourselves the displeasure of a God Who loves them as much as He loves anyone else. It's easy to love the truth...the challenge we must face and overcome is to love the brethren.
The United States is presently a fascist police state.

Most people don't know the typical definition of either word, but it is true for America nonetheless. Everything in the quoted list above applies under a fascist state as well as communist state.

Fascism and Communism are on opposite sides of the political spectrum.

In a Communist state the means of production (wealth) is owned and managed by the government and/or its single party.
In a Fascist state the means of production (wealth) is owned operated and managed by private corporations.

Fascism might more accurately be defined as corporatism.

In neither government type are citizens allowed a method to redress grievances. Consider that in fascist America it is so expensive to hire a lawyer that most people are denied justice. This includes white middle class folks as well as underprivileged low income people.

In America, our elected representatives begin reelection finance campaigns almost as soon as the ballots are counted. Mega corporations provide money for their campaigns and when they move into office they are beholden to those who paid for their public service - not the voters who pay little or nothing at all. POTUS is a middle-management position, beholden to the powers that financed his election. This is true for Trump and Biden. Both answer to a higher power - generally the military-industrial complex, the intelligence community and the American/European financial cartel.

In America, big business and banks are regularly and quickly provided bail out money. Citizens must wait and hope for the government to toss us a bone. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

In America, the only industrialized nation without universal free healthcare, the insurance industry has its foot on the brake of decent affordable health care.

In America, the military sucks up nearly three quarters of the national budget. Some of it is published at a little over fifty percent, but all the rest is hidden in secret confusing sub-categories. Do we need a Navy larger than the next 17 nations combined - most of which are our allies? No, especially when we've been told our terrorist enemies live and fight and die on land.

Fascist states typically invade other weaker nations so as to strengthen their hegemony. So too does America. Why are our troops in Syria or Central Africa or Yemen? We're told its a War on Terror, but that war is something we've invented for our own profit. It costs a lot of money to maintain a fascist police state. War provides the money.

If you don't believe America has become a police state ask the families of innocent men who've been murdered in the prime of life by a cop or gang of cops. If a gun is pointed at you does it matter if the man holding the weapon is a cop or a bandit? You are dead either way.

Finally the hallmark of a fascist state is its constant hatred of Communism. The red threat is real to be sure, but so is the fascist threat which is near at hand.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Not necessarily. That is what we all have been told but the characteristics of both evil ideologies are essentially the same. Both are totalitarian, and both seek to subjugate citizens, and rob them of their freedoms. Both are run by either one dictator or a cabal of tyrants. And both seek to make the state "the god" of society, while destroying economies and making citizens dependent on the state.

As a reaction to Make America Great Again, the Democrats chose to become Marxist/Communist/Fascist/Anarchist and every move of Biden and the Democrats in Congress and the Senate proves this. Having a bogus impeachment twice is totally anarchist, since the rule of law and the Constitution have been completely disregarded. The fact that there is a military presence in Washington. D.C. should be sufficient.

We should keep in mind that there was already a cabal of billionaires working to destroy nations since around 2000. Now we have The Great Reset, and the Wuhan virus is the ideal bioweapon to subjugate all free citizens without a shot being fired.

Aug 3, 2019
Really? Please consider the following:

On the left margin of the political spectrum is total government control: Totalitarianism. On the right margin is zero government control: Anarchy. What location on the spectrum does Fascism occupy?

Fascism has its roots in the Roman Empire and the "fascii" ("fash-e-eye") symbol -- a bundle of rods held together by a wreath -- symbolized "all power in one man", the Roman Emperor. Does that sound like the right of center politics?

A modern textbook definition of Fascism is "public/private partnership" where Government power is used to force "private/public partnerships" on the people -- which benefit not the people, but Government officials and their Corporate friends which would not be possible if not for the power of government.

Anti-fascists need to realize that Fascism is just another variation of Leftist Government where the State is king Ahab and corporations are Jezebel, not the other way around.

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
Really? Please consider the following:

On the left margin of the political spectrum is total government control: Totalitarianism. On the right margin is zero government control: Anarchy. What location on the spectrum does Fascism occupy?

Fascism has its roots in the Roman Empire and the "fascii" ("fash-e-eye") symbol -- a bundle of rods held together by a wreath -- symbolized "all power in one man", the Roman Emperor. Does that sound like the right of center politics?

A modern textbook definition of Fascism is "public/private partnership" where Government power is used to force "private/public partnerships" on the people -- which benefit not the people, but Government officials and their Corporate friends which would not be possible if not for the power of government.

Anti-fascists need to realize that Fascism is just another variation of Leftist Government where the State is king Ahab and corporations are Jezebel, not the other way around.
The terms left/right, fascist/communist, totalitarianism/anarchy are all indicative of different definitions and descriptions of government.

Take a college course on political economics and you'll learn the common definition of fascism vs. communism deals with political economic governmental manipulation. A fascist government is manipulated by private industry. A communist government owns and operates the means of production. Both oppress their population into continuing the process of industrial production.

Take an historic course on the French revolution and you'll discover the politically ideological definitions of left and right. Liberals literally sat on the left side of the French parliament and conservatives sat on the right side of the room.

Your reference to totalitarianism vs. anarchy is usually defined in good dictionaries as a TYPE of government rather than its ideological or economic underpinnings. In the 1930's Spain was a fascist government, but quite possibly the most benign of its European neighbors at the time. It certainly managed to survive WWII intact and that was no small accomplishment.

Your Biblical references are to ancient Israel, which was a THEOCRACY - governed by religious principles (or the lack of them) rather than modern forms of representative government. In the modern era a theocracy would describe the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or Iran.

Americans who still like to wave their striped flag and sing hymns glorifying war deliberately choose to ignore the encroaching nature of fascism upon every aspect of life in these United States. The republic that existed following WWII no longer exists. Try as we might we will never get it back. In the words of Margaret Mitchell, "it is a civilization gone with the wind."

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...