Legalizing Marijuana

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
GENESIS CH1V29:

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

'FOOD' as in, I consume it? hmm.
:rolleyes:

We are called to be Wise.

Wise as serpents, harmless like doves.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+10&version=KJV
v16.

If MARIJUANA is a relief to some, yet abused and twisted around to label ME a criminal, then WHO AM I to judge?
Sounds exactly like what AMERICA enforces, they say NO DON'T, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED. WHY.. umm. ***b'cose we, umm, said so..***

Thank you Heavenly Father for sober minds.

Sober minds............one thing dopers do not have.............

As well, there are other uses for the plant than folks getting high.........altering their mental state..........now, one needs to actually HAVE a sober mind to know this

Dec 17, 2013
You know I just saw something on the local news about this subject,I don't think that it will ever happen here though because the catholics own the whole place and we all know that they are in cahoots with the pharmaceutical companies.

People say that I'm paranoid but there is something very strange about prescribing medications that could cause suicide,and they do this for simple mild "ailments", I mean have you guy's seen all of those commercials?

P

psalm6819

I would rather have my husband smoke than be a zombie on painkillers and antidepressants

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I would rather have my husband smoke than be a zombie on painkillers and antidepressants

Those are not the only two options when in pain or depressed. Most legally prescribed meds do not leave the user a zombie, especially anti depressants.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I've seen a few habitual pot smokers and they are kinda zombie like themselves.... !

As for pain killers.............I have been on them for the past 13 months, and I assure you zombie is the last thing I would describe as their effect on me. No, seriously. Now, I imagine that someone abusing pain killers could end up in that kind of state, but if a person is taking them according to the Doctors directions, they will be far better able to function normally than someone doped out of their head on pot.

What people never consider or talk about much is the "curing process" with pot. What kind of chemical or such it is "cut" with during the curing process. Sometimes it is just plan household sugar, but sometimes it could be Acid, LSD, Speed, or some other illegal drug........and THESE are the real danger with smoking pot.

Now, I imagine that the Pot Shops that sell it legally do not use such drugs to cut their pot with, but I can not nor would I swear to that. I will stick with my prescribed pain killers...........no pot for me.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Now, I imagine that someone abusing pain killers could end up in that kind of state, but if a person is taking them according to the Doctors directions, they will be far better able to function normally than someone doped out of their head on pot.
Isn't this a rather obvious statement?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm in pain much of the time, and I also have depression. I don't take anything for either one, except ibuprofen for the pain..Mary J stinks, I'd never smoke it.. lol

Those are not the only two options when in pain or depressed. Most legally prescribed meds do not leave the user a zombie, especially anti depressants.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I do believe that Mary J is legal here in Vermont, for medical use anyway..

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Your friendly pot heads are the best argument I can offer

Jan 6, 2018
For those of you whose states are voting whether or not to legalize the freedom to choose what you want to put in your own body, I hope you vote no....because I'm a Commie
...............fixed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2018
I do believe that any State that legalized weed,
is actually breaking the federal laws of the land.
Which the Federal government was never supposed to stick its nose into the way the states chose to govern themselves. Also, any Federal laws of the land are DIRECTLY breaking British law.

For anyone who wants to reference Romans and Federal law (not saying you were doing this, it's for everyone else), You can't really pick and choose when Romans applies. You are either a follower of Romans 13 and are fully willing to burn the American flag, or you're a traitorous American Patriot. You can't be both.

Also, seeing as how the Federal laws on Marijuana directly violates our 4th amendment right, it can be overridden or ignored completely by We the People.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2016
not wanting to go against or hurt anyone's feelings, = but the world did their very best
to try and kill me and my husband with their pharmikia, they almost succeeded, but, for
our Lord's Love, calling for us, they would have succeeded...

called, chosen, elected, we would both be 'dead', long ago...