Legally Avoid Vaccines

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Parting of joining the conspiracy club is fearing vaccines. So you have pretty much ticked off every box of a conspiracy nut. The doomsday predictions, or WWII predictions that come and go without anything happening, the drops in the stock market that spell doom until 24 hours later when they shoot back up, the government sneaking around and trying to get us, what else? I bet you have a binder full of conspiracy theories you are planning to unload on this site, just the way you unloaded them onto countless other internet sites before. And they will be mostly ignored on this site as they have on all other sites. But that won't slow you down.

Question? Do 37-year olds have jobs they go to from 9 to 5? Are you on your bosses computer posting conspiracy theories rather than do the job he hired you to do? What happens when he discovers what you are doing while he is paying you? I suppose you can claim you are insane? That wouldn't be a stretch. He might legally have to offer you counseling and allow you to medicate yourself and return to work. Maybe you can convince him you are on a designated break, and rather than fire you, he'll just know that you are a bit of a kook.
 
That nut again? I'm not for vaccines at all, but I sure don't need the help of some fruitcake to refuse them.
 
In my youth I received a couple vaccines. While in the army I was vaccinated for every disease or virus known to man. Come to think about it, I really don't feel good. Perhaps my SARS is kicking in. Of course, SARS started after my enlistment ended. They must've missed one. What are my legal options?
 
If the anti vaccines folks ruled the world we'd all die from plague- like diseases
 
The doctor who published the article on vaccines causing autism has lost his medical license after it was discovered that his findings were fabricated
 
When vaccines were discovered the church condemned them because they said they took away Gods prerogative as to who would live or die. They also maintained that disease was Gods punishment for sin.
 
Sinnerman WW2 already happened....looks like somebody didn't pay attention in history class....
 
Sinnerman WW2 already happened....looks like somebody didn't pay attention in history class....

I think that was a typo, otherwise where did my Father sneak off to between 1939 and 45? I sense a new conspiracy theory coming on, I need to lay down.
 
I think that was a typo, otherwise where did my Father sneak off to between 1939 and 45? I sense a new conspiracy theory coming on, I need to lay down.

I don't know the bar???? Just kidding! No im not into everything being a conspiracy theory so everyone take a deep breath and calm down. :) Let's keep this thread on topic about vaccines...
 
Parting of joining the conspiracy club is fearing vaccines. So you have pretty much ticked off every box of a conspiracy nut. The doomsday predictions, or WWII predictions that come and go without anything happening, the drops in the stock market that spell doom until 24 hours later when they shoot back up, the government sneaking around and trying to get us, what else? I bet you have a binder full of conspiracy theories you are planning to unload on this site, just the way you unloaded them onto countless other internet sites before. And they will be mostly ignored on this site as they have on all other sites. But that won't slow you down.

Question? Do 37-year olds have jobs they go to from 9 to 5? Are you on your bosses computer posting conspiracy theories rather than do the job he hired you to do? What happens when he discovers what you are doing while he is paying you? I suppose you can claim you are insane? That wouldn't be a stretch. He might legally have to offer you counseling and allow you to medicate yourself and return to work. Maybe you can convince him you are on a designated break, and rather than fire you, he'll just know that you are a bit of a kook.

I take your post as a giving me a big compliment. All these conspiracies are happening in reality because you are helping to make these conspiracies play out in real life by pretending they are not happening. If you knew the size of the conspiracy binder of information I have waiting to unleash on you, you would faint from fear.
 
This weird person with the white board appears on all the U Tube conspiracy sessions posted by Spherical so far. He seems
to be on Drugs or Drunk. Who does the Female voice prompting him belong to I wonder? Is it his Nurse?
 
Last edited:
This weird person with the white board appears on all the U Tube conspiracy sessions posted by Spherical so far. He seems
to be on Drugs or Drunk. Who does the Female voice prompting him belong to I wonder? Is it his Nurse?

Your comment was funny! :D He may give good information but his personal background info has some quirks in it... I'm not really a fan of this guy...that's all I'll say.
 
He says the chip is not the mark of the beast...and doesn't destroy your relationship with God....I don't agree with that....I feel the chip is the mark of the beast, and anyone who takes it will be damned for all eternity, it's not the same thing as his bionic arm argument that he makes....
 
He says the chip is not the mark of the beast...and doesn't destroy your relationship with God....I don't agree with that....I feel the chip is the mark of the beast, and anyone who takes it will be damned for all eternity, it's not the same thing as his bionic arm argument that he makes....

I wouldn't be dogmatic about the chip being the Mark. I know I wouldn't have one stuck in my body unless it was part of life saving surgery. Even then I would get a second and third opinion.
 
I take your post as a giving me a big compliment. All these conspiracies are happening in reality because you are helping to make these conspiracies play out in real life by pretending they are not happening. If you knew the size of the conspiracy binder of information I have waiting to unleash on you, you would faint from fear.
People, people, people, we are forgetting the first rule. The only winning move in this game is to not play.

argument_victory.png


Really, the comforting side in most conspiracy arguments is the side that believes the people in charge have any kind of plan at all. The real truth - that The Powers That Be are pretty much just winging it and hoping for the best - is a lot more scary. That's why people invent conspiracy theories.
 
People, people, people, we are forgetting the first rule. The only winning move in this game is to not play.

argument_victory.png


Really, the comforting side in most conspiracy arguments is the side that believes the people in charge have any kind of plan at all. The real truth - that The Powers That Be are pretty much just winging it and hoping for the best - is a lot more scary. That's why people invent conspiracy theories.

Yes, I think you are right. They don't have a clue...never had and never will...
 
i sincerely hope everyone is getting vaccinated. No, it does not cause autism or anything else. It's a duty of all citizens to try not and spread disease. Not being vaccinated puts other people at risk, not just yourself. This is a particularly nefarious superstition that is specious, by the way.