Let’s talk!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is it hard to find a partner during Covid?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No I’ve happily found someone

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
also when her brother answered the phone he'd sometimes be annoyed that it was always for his sister lol

but sometimes gals just need to chat esp in lockdown its a sister thing I guess

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
That is funny.........LOL Because I am convinced I fit that description of publicly flirting in threads with a certain someone........LOL
where is this show?
do we bring popcorn?

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Could not agree more my brother :)
You two I had some "inside information" on, but I have "shipped" another couple here.

Apparently, nothing has materialized yet.

I'm thinking that she's shy and that he can't see what's right in front of him.

That or I've watched one too many romance movies...lol.

Actually, I just finished watching a very good one before logging back on here.

I can't help it.

I'm a sucker for love, but now I only root for others to find it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
if I tied I tied up the phone EVERY night I'd find it annoying. I wouldnt have much to talk about every night anyway.
If be like...cant talk am sleeping. zzzz
...unless you talk in your sleep.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Im trying to figure out what the pickup truck means...do all married people have pickup trucks?! Thats news to me. I thought it was truckies that had pick-up trucks.
It means I'm a blue collar guy....meaning I don't sit at a desk to earn my living. And I'm proud that I physically labor to earn a living.

Its actually just a description of something irrelevant....like being single is irrelevant.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
...unless you talk in your sleep.
my mum does that
sometimes its really loud and I think shes having an argument!

dad is oblivious. I think sometimes he wears headphones in bed and listens to the cricket though

yea I dont really talk ..when shared a room with sister way back we'd talk to each other at night but not for long as we didnt want to wake everyone else up.

I'll tell you whats truly romantic though
If a guy serenades a girl. Maybe he sings a song especially for her. Though Ive never really seen that done except in cheesy romantic movies.
A lot of the modern rom coms basically have the guy chasing the girl and they meet up at the airport just as shes about to leave and then decides at the last minute to stay with him and doesnt care about holding up a Boeing 747 with all the other passengers

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
It means I'm a blue collar guy....meaning I don't sit at a desk to earn my living. And I'm proud that I physically labor to earn a living.

Its actually just a description of something irrelevant....like being single is irrelevant.
oh ok I dont sit at a desk either

I hate sittting at a desk all day I just couldnt do it..so boring. I'd fall asleep
most jobs Im on my feet

You need to be active its unnatural to sit for hours at a desk

Ysabel

Sep 16, 2020
You all are amazing! I didn’t think I’d get so many people on here! Haha, how’s everyone doing? Anything new in life?

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
You all are amazing! I didn’t think I’d get so many people on here! Haha, how’s everyone doing? Anything new in life?
I'm doing fine...contrary to popular opinion...lol.

How 'bout you?

I checked to see what time it is in Hawaii, and it's a little after midnight.

Do you only come out at night?

(He grabs a wooden stake and a mallet in case she's a vampiress)

Ysabel

Sep 16, 2020
Wel apparently to popular opinion, I’m a witch come to destroy your relationship with god, Christian’s should love each other. I just went on another Christian chat, and this guy was telling me how Jesus didn’t die for me! Apparently, because he was cherry picking scriptures (that weren’t even really scripture, and if they were they were in the Old Testament) that basically said all women are demons who will “spread their legs to the devil”, first off, no. And I was trying to combat his insanity with women who have no choice. And he strongly believed, I mean strongly, that for rape victims- it’s their fault. And then I proceeded to get blocked from the chat. What world am I living in.

Ysabel

Sep 16, 2020
That is literally the opposite of what Jesus did. But I really can’t judge him, I wish him the best. But wow.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Wel apparently to popular opinion, I’m a witch come to destroy your relationship with god, Christian’s should love each other. I just went on another Christian chat, and this guy was telling me how Jesus didn’t die for me! Apparently, because he was cherry picking scriptures (that weren’t even really scripture, and if they were they were in the Old Testament) that basically said all women are demons who will “spread their legs to the devil”, first off, no. And I was trying to combat his insanity with women who have no choice. And he strongly believed, I mean strongly, that for rape victims- it’s their fault. And then I proceeded to get blocked from the chat. What world am I living in.
First off, I hope you know that I was joking about the vampiress thing. I'm actually a very sober-minded and respectful Christian, but I do maintain an off-the-wall sense of humor to alleviate some of the grief that we experience in this fallen world. Anyhow, I sincerely hope that I didn't cause you any offense.

As far as what that guy said, yeah, "WOW!"

People are crazy.

As to what world you're living in, again, it is a fallen world, and we need to keep our focus upward and upon what God himself thinks about us. If I listened to and believed what people have said about me over the years, then I wouldn't be here right now. I'm sorry that you had that experience, but not all professing Christians think or act that way.

Ysabel

Sep 16, 2020
Absolutely I know that! Because I don’t think that way, and there must be others. But wow, this world really is fallen. And people professing they’re Christian?! Move on please, don’t throw gods name in the wind like that.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Absolutely I know that! Because I don’t think that way, and there must be others. But wow, this world really is fallen. And people professing they’re Christian?! Move on please, don’t throw gods name in the wind like that.
There aren't any Mercenaries of God....and that guy seemed to be one.
At least trying out for the job.

But it's Father's Day!

So don't forget to tell your Fathers to have a happy day and give them a hug and tell them you love them. Dad's always love hearing from their kids when they bring that message. I know I do....usually it's requests for money or whining about how difficult life is.
But just a simple message that you love them and appreciate what they have done for you is always well received.

Just saying....

Ysabel

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for the reminder! Dads not in my life, but I have a grandpa that would love a little gratefulness.