Let God's Word guide you instead of fears - such as the "Coronovirus hoax"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
Christians are not to allow fears, such as what I call, "The Coronvirus hoax" (hoax in that it is profoundly overly-exaggerated) to rule in their lives. Unless they will be persecuted for not complying to their cruel (at least the ones where these absurd rules originate from - and from evil, political agendas - are cruel) rules - some areas of the world- especially, have much less freedom to make decisions, compared to ones in the USA. I also realize that
Some ways I can think of to illustrate how one can avoid allowing unfounded fears to adversely govern their lives, are these:
1. Observe how God's people reacted to wrong, incorrect predctions that they heard, in light of God's Word. Did they ignore the "threats" or refrain from acting upon them, unless God gave them the "okay" to do so?
Ps 27:14
14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
KJV
2. To remember that as God's people in the world, we are to see ourselves as salt of the earth. And as servants to others. And that this can be greatly hampered by acting upon unfounded fears.
Matt 5:13
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
KJV
Gal 5:13-14
13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
KJV
Also see these chapters that talk about how those who are to serve one another with whatever gifts God has given them: Romans 12 & I Corinthians 12
3. To trust and rely upon the Bible, much more than the things of this life.
Ps 20:7
7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God
KJV
4. To be in the habit of always praying for God's help and guidance in daily life.
James 1:5
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
KJV

Jul 20, 2019
I knew it was a hoax as soon as this so called pandemic was called. It was a huge over reaction for starters. And all it has done is destroy the worlds economy, put China and certain billionaires in a huge financial advantage. Pretty obvious with all the data available to destroy the pandemic myth that there is an evil agenda here. For me its business as usual, the collapse of society hasn't really affected me. I know this is in the lords favour, so we have nothing to fear.

Grandfather

Mar 14, 2018
Hmm my whole family has had this hoax... My wife and I are not recovered fully. If we hadn't all kept it at home before it's course had run, millions more would have died, as for the money,, ha! my riches are in heaven. Let the rich be rich allow the spewing mechanics of a ponderously filthy finance driven society to destroy with greed all that God has made. We act like a virus the Lord sends another to descend upon us.. We cannot allow any longer for to listen to the greedy nore be led by them..

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I knew it was a hoax as soon as this so called pandemic was called.
Agreed. This was a MAJOR CONSPIRACY to take down Trump and America, and it worked. Following it we have the ANARCHIST CONSPIRACY to take down Trump and America, and again it is working. And the reason these conspiracies are working is because there is a total lack of commitment at the highest levels to uphold the rule of law and the Constitution. Even the Supreme Court is now shredding the Constitution. The Democrats had already abandoned both, and the so-called Republicans have stood by and watched their country go down the drain, day after day.

Jul 20, 2019
Agreed. This was a MAJOR CONSPIRACY to take down Trump and America, and it worked. Following it we have the ANARCHIST CONSPIRACY to take down Trump and America, and again it is working. And the reason these conspiracies are working is because there is a total lack of commitment at the highest levels to uphold the rule of law and the Constitution. Even the Supreme Court is now shredding the Constitution. The Democrats had already abandoned both, and the so-called Republicans have stood by and watched their country go down the drain, day after day.
China have been attacking Australia as well, one Premier here ( governor to you) has been borrowing billions of dollars from China to build rail lines etc. They have also been cyber attacking our computer systems, put huge tarrifs and restrictions on our agricultural exports to there nation, and have stopped all Chinese university students from coming here to be educated.All this is weakening our economy even further. The agenda here is to weaken the USA etc by whatever means they can use, Economically and socially.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
China have been attacking Australia as well, one Premier here ( governor to you) has been borrowing billions of dollars from China to build rail lines etc.
What is truly amazing is that there was not a single Western leader who understood China's goal from 70 years ago, when Mao took over China. China's goal was to dominate the world and crush the West.

“Politics is war without blood, while war is politics with blood.”
― Mao Tse-tung
People of the whole world, unite still more closely and launch a sustained and vigorous offensive against our common enemy, U.S. imperialism, and its accomplices! -- Mao Tse-Tung

And the West meekly surrendered to China long ago.

May 31, 2020
I knew it was a hoax as soon as this so called pandemic was called. It was a huge over reaction for starters. And all it has done is destroy the worlds economy, put China and certain billionaires in a huge financial advantage. Pretty obvious with all the data available to destroy the pandemic myth that there is an evil agenda here. For me its business as usual, the collapse of society hasn't really affected me. I know this is in the lords favour, so we have nothing to fear.
Bottom line: take PT down. That’s all this is. Everyone/everything else is collateral damage.

Apr 15, 2017
America has been at war ever since she started.

Not all wars are won by all out military war, and action.

America set up the nation to cover the beliefs of the world and then bring the world together.

Republican and Democrat were set up to cover the beliefs of the nation.

The United Nations works for peace on earth, and leaders leave and new leaders come take their place, so eventually all the leaders will be in agreement for a peace plan for the world.

Which the leaders are in cooperation for a peace plan for the world, and controlled conflict brings about controlled change.

Any conflicts between the nations was all a plan to scare the world in to wanting to come together to stop wars, and fighting on earth, especially when modern day weapons are involved.

The coronavirus is a conflict to cause the economic collapse of all developed nations.

And to cause it to appear as if there is no escape for the people except everyone take the vaccination with nanotechnology that will be able to track people to know their location on earth.

The protests were planned before the protests began.

The American government wants the protests for equality, and to ban the police.

President Trump played the bad guy on purpose so they would protest more, and called for military action to enrage them more to protest, but they do not want the military action on them yet.

They had people to escalate the riots and cause them to be more out of control, and more forceful.

They will allow the protests to go on for a while and cause the police force to not to be effective enough to stop them, which police chiefs are retiring but they know the plan.

They want the protests and riots to go on, and the louder the better, and the more chaotic and destructive the better, and do not want to take military action too soon.

They are going to allow the people to make the choice to come together for equality, and to protest and riot so the government has an excuse to go to a new form of government.

The American government's attitude is protest baby protest, burn baby burn, tear it apart, loot and steal, come to poppa.

The nations want to come together now, but there is no equality, and no peace with freedoms, and a Capitalistic government, and democracy.

And they have to put all people on an equal level so the people will want to come together in the world.

The American government want the protests and riots to show the people that freedoms do not work, for they cause division, hatefulness, allow people to display prejudice, fighting over beliefs, cause protests, and riots, cause the rich to exalt themselves above the poor and not care about them, and charge them high prices, which they can never have enough money, and people trying to get all they can get and not caring about the other people, and cause them to exalt themselves above each other.

Only a communistic system puts all people as equal, which it will probably be a totalitarian system eventually.

When the protests and riots go on for a while then the military will crack down on them for the military will not allow them to go further for people are being hurt, and too much damage, and the people out of control.

Then America has an excuse to go to a new form of government, and there is no more Republican or Democrat party, and no more division in the government, and they are equal.

And all public display of prejudice will be removed from America, and all people will be equal economically, and social status, and the government will be equal.

Then because of reopening, and the protests and riots that caused the people to be together and out and many not observing social distancing they can use the coronavirus crisis again saying it is bad, and getting worse, and more cases so they can go to a second shutdown, and finish collapsing the economy, and the businesses, but Walmart will probably be the nation wide store, and the one world store.

And then eventually all people will be taken out of the rural areas and moved to the city, and no development can happen outside the city limits like a sophisticated concentration camp so they can be totally controlled.

There will be 24 hours a day surveillance of the streets to cut down on crime, and the community all work together to fight crime, and use social programs to help, and no guns will be able to be owned by the people.

If the communities cannot handle the problems then the military will handle the problems until the community can handle the problems again.

They will use 5G technology in the city for fast communication, but these wave lengths are shorter so they put up mini towers every 500 feet, which is another reason they do not want people in the rural areas for they are not going to put towers every 500 feet for 50 miles, but the main reason is to have the people in a concentrated area so they can totally keep an eye on them, and control them.

As for the common people one city will probably not be able to communicate with another city, but only the military, and some other people.

People will all be equal economically, and status wise, and they will remove all division from people that could cause them to fight with each other, and cannot publicly display, or verbally speak any beliefs contrary to what the world says is truth.

The people will only get to go by their needs, and the stimulus package check a pattern for basic income for the nation, and world.

These people are also in to the ecology, and the beautification of nature, for they are of the occult, mother earth.

The people will probably not drive for they will not allow them to pollute the air, but only military vehicles, and vehicles like ambulances, and there is no police force at that time.

There is no need for people to have a vehicle in the city for there is no reason to travel that far, and they cannot go outside the city limits.

Resources will be limited so they will probably not allow anyone to use resources that has nothing to do with a necessity.

All people will be equal, and they only get their needs, and want peace and serious about it, and they probably will not allow entertainment any more, and no more catering to the wants of the people when they had freedoms.

Alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes will not be allowed for they are bad for the health and they are not going to take up time to have to cater to the health problems from those things.

Also those things are not a necessity.

Also people will steal to supply their habits which is not peace, and offending someone.

Also some people will act stupid, and offensive when they drink, and do drugs, and that disturbs the peace.

The American government is now ready to collapse the economy, cause the people to be equal, ban the police, allow the protests and riots, so they can go to a new form of government, and put everyone in the city so they can control them.

Use the nanotechnology vaccination so they can track the people by way of the 5G technology in the city, and if a crime happens they will know who was in the area and how close they were to the crime scene, and with that and all people watching out for crime, and working to stop crime they do not need a police force.

And the military will handle anything that the community cannot handle.

When America goes to a new form of government, and all are considered equal, then all the nations will follow suit, and all the nations will come together as one to work for peace on earth.

They have to go to a communistic form of government for the world, for that is the only way it could work, and be done, and the nations come together.

And when people all have to live in cities, and not outside the cities, they will probably have all African Americans all together in different cities like an Indian Reservation so they can take away that division of black and other ethnic groups so they do not have to worry about that division among them that could cause a problem.

All African American will have their own cities, and all Caucasians will have their own cities, and the other ethnic groups will probably be the same to reduce any possibility of any conflict between them.

It might even be the same way with the religions.

The reason that all this is happening is because the new age movement interprets the Bible and all religions according to the occult, and evolution, and people are still evolving to be greater and spiritual provided by the New Age Christ, and there is no personal God, but the God of forces, or the power of nature as their higher power, the evolutionary process.

So their belief of religions, and reality changed, so things will change.

That is why they took prayer out of school and taught evolution.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I always pray our Father-s will be done. As far as a hoax is concerned, where are all the bodies coming from around this tired old world_ Hoax! No, plague. It is brought on by mankind and, obviously, allowed by our Father.

Pay attention, it seems the time is close. Praise God, amen.

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand
Still alot of people dead from covid 19. I know it's been crazy with the obsessive way the governments and media have treated it.. but try and tell what you've been posting to people who have lost loved ones and/or got the virus themselves.

Anyway, it's a bit different here in NZ to America I guess.

Nov 23, 2013
In case you patriots missed it, its our own government doing this to us and that includes Donald Trump.

China didn’t cook the numbers to greatly greatly exaggerate the death toll. China didn’t shut down churches while leaving abortion clinics open. It was our own government that put millions of small businesses out of business permanently. If Donald Chump isn’t part of of agenda 21, then he is the absolute stupidest person on the planet for not seeing what was happening. I’m a NOBODY and I saw this coming right from the start.

This is agenda 21 being rolled out to the entire world. And agenda 21 is nothing compared to agenda 2030.

Jul 20, 2019
pleased to see awoken christians here, they are a rarity sadly.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Hmm my whole family has had this hoax... My wife and I are not recovered fully. If we hadn't all kept it at home before it's course had run, millions more would have died, as for the money,, ha! my riches are in heaven. Let the rich be rich allow the spewing mechanics of a ponderously filthy finance driven society to destroy with greed all that God has made. We act like a virus the Lord sends another to descend upon us.. We cannot allow any longer for to listen to the greedy nore be led by them..
My whole family had the flu once. We were very sick.
My one grandmother died in a nursing home from the flu yrs ago.
The rest of us recovered and went on with life.
We would have never dreamed of asking the whole world to completely destroy their livelihoods and freedom so we wouldn’t have gotten the flu to begin with.

Do you realize people have been getting sick, and dying, especially the elderly and immune compromised since Adam ate the Apple?

E

EleventhHour

Still alot of people dead from covid 19. I know it's been crazy with the obsessive way the governments and media have treated it.. but try and tell what you've been posting to people who have lost loved ones and/or got the virus themselves.

Anyway, it's a bit different here in NZ to America I guess.
Amen

New Zealand took it seriously and has no cases left. I respect both Australia and New Zealand for being rational.

This virus has shown to me an extreme callousness on the part of some Christians which I never would have imagined.

Denial of science, epidemiology, virology .... and liking it to a seasonal flu which is "seasonal" and travels around the globe according to seasons... not looking beyond the media to really understand .. just baffling.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Still alot of people dead from covid 19.
Similar to the numbers who have died from the yearly flu seasons. And nobody said a "Boo". Do you see how Wuhan virus was manipulated within a conspiracy to destroy America? And now we are in Phase II with Antifa and BLM unleashed by George Soros and his conspirators to finish the job. Social distancing went out the window when Minneapolis was destroyed.

By the end of this year America will be finished. And all because absolutely no one in Washington DC has the guts and the commitment to protect America from all enemies domestic and foreign.

S

Scribe

Thanks for the testimony. I am praying for the vaccine to be safe and successful. That would be awesome if it wiped out COVID 19 by this time next year.

S

Scribe

Christians are not to allow fears, such as what I call, "The Coronvirus hoax" (hoax in that it is profoundly overly-exaggerated) to rule in their lives. Unless they will be persecuted for not complying to their cruel (at least the ones where these absurd rules originate from - and from evil, political agendas - are cruel) rules - some areas of the world- especially, have much less freedom to make decisions, compared to ones in the USA. I also realize that
Some ways I can think of to illustrate how one can avoid allowing unfounded fears to adversely govern their lives, are these:
1. Observe how God's people reacted to wrong, incorrect predctions that they heard, in light of God's Word. Did they ignore the "threats" or refrain from acting upon them, unless God gave them the "okay" to do so?
Ps 27:14
14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
KJV
2. To remember that as God's people in the world, we are to see ourselves as salt of the earth. And as servants to others. And that this can be greatly hampered by acting upon unfounded fears.
Matt 5:13
13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
KJV
Gal 5:13-14
13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
KJV
Also see these chapters that talk about how those who are to serve one another with whatever gifts God has given them: Romans 12 & I Corinthians 12
3. To trust and rely upon the Bible, much more than the things of this life.
Ps 20:7
7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God
KJV
4. To be in the habit of always praying for God's help and guidance in daily life.
James 1:5
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
KJV
Two elderly Pastors who are great men of God leading other pastors in my fellowship were sick, one on respirator and near death but they have both recovered. Thousands were praying for them. Don Wilkerson, director of New York Teen Challenge was on a respirator, he said they gave him that hydroxychloroquine and he started recovering the next day. Now the FDA has said that there is no evidence that it works. Apparently they don't really know if it was the hydroxychloroquine or if he recovered in spite of the hydroxychloroquine. We are glad that he recovered and is still with us today.
Our church held its first meeting again in 3 months and we are meeting under a big tent next to a parking lot so that people can do whatever they feel comfortable with. They can sit with others without a mask, sit spaced out with a mask, stay in their cars, whatever they want. After the protesting we don't really care about social distancing any longer, Why bother.

Sep 13, 2018
Amen

New Zealand took it seriously and has no cases left. I respect both Australia and New Zealand for being rational.

This virus has shown to me an extreme callousness on the part of some Christians which I never would have imagined.

Denial of science, epidemiology, virology .... and liking it to a seasonal flu which is "seasonal" and travels around the globe according to seasons... not looking beyond the media to really understand .. just baffling.
Well stated Eleven...

S

Scribe

The main thing I have learned from this pandemic is that social media can warp ones mind into thinking that they are surrounded by ignorant idiots who will believe any thing. In reality most people you interact with on a daily basis are normal logical and reasonable. The conspiracy nuts are a minority in real life but a majority in social media posting so it can be alarming if you allow social media to construct your world view of reality.

It has also taught me to prepare myself when as we start meeting as a church again, to not engage in these crazy theories. Change the subject get them to talk about what God is doing in their lives or talk about their family. Each time they begin pushing a conspiracy theory just keep changing the subject so that they get the hint that you will not allow them to evangelize you with their crazy talk.

I did not expect this explosion of idiocy in the church. We just started meeting again, and I am hoping it is not the same in real life as it appears to be on social media. I am hoping that the majority of my friends have not gone stark raving mad. If so I am going to start calling it the Bat &%)# Crazy Flu.