Let God's Word guide you instead of fears - such as the "Coronovirus hoax"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Now the FDA has said that there is no evidence that it works.
The FDA is also a party to the conspiracy against HCQ. HCQ has been under attack BECAUSE it has proven itself to be a very effective treatment for COVID-19, when combined with erethromycin and zinc sulfate.

HCQ has been used an as anti-malarial drug for a very long time with no complications. But all of a sudden the various agencies have tried to discourage its use for the Wuhan virus, even though it has bee shown to be extremely effective. Here is the summation of one report, and when you look at the graph you see how effective HCQ is.

"...We compare the dynamics of COVID-19 daily deaths in countries using anti-malaria drugs as a treatment from the start of the epidemic versus countries that do not, the day of the 3rd death and the following 10 days. We show that the first group have a much slower dynamic in daily deaths that the second group..."

So why would the various health agencies and the mainstream media attack HCQ? Because there is a hidden agenda which no one wants to talk about. Nothing which is being published by anyone regarding the Wuhan virus can be trusted.

S

Scribe

The FDA is also a party to the conspiracy against HCQ. HCQ has been under attack BECAUSE it has proven itself to be a very effective treatment for COVID-19, when combined with erethromycin and zinc sulfate.

HCQ has been used an as anti-malarial drug for a very long time with no complications. But all of a sudden the various agencies have tried to discourage its use for the Wuhan virus, even though it has bee shown to be extremely effective. Here is the summation of one report, and when you look at the graph you see how effective HCQ is.

"...We compare the dynamics of COVID-19 daily deaths in countries using anti-malaria drugs as a treatment from the start of the epidemic versus countries that do not, the day of the 3rd death and the following 10 days. We show that the first group have a much slower dynamic in daily deaths that the second group..."

So why would the various health agencies and the mainstream media attack HCQ? Because there is a hidden agenda which no one wants to talk about. Nothing which is being published by anyone regarding the Wuhan virus can be trusted.
Well if that is the reason it will be exposed and there will be evidence. Meanwhile there are other possible reasons to consider. The science may simply be on the side of the FDA. I am not ready to disagree with their ruling.
June 15, 2020 Update: Based on ongoing analysis and emerging scientific data, FDA has revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) to use hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19 in certain hospitalized patients when a clinical trial is unavailable or participation is not feasible. We made this determination based on recent results from a large, randomized clinical trial in hospitalized patients that found these medicines showed no benefit for decreasing the likelihood of death or speeding recovery. This outcome was consistent with other new data, including those showing the suggested dosing for these medicines are unlikely to kill or inhibit the virus that causes COVID-19. As a result, we determined that the legal criteria for the EUA are no longer met. Please refer to the Revocation of the EUA Letter and FAQs on the Revocation of the EUA for Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Chloroquine Phosphate for more information.

There is a risk of heart rhythm problems. I have not read all the data on this yet so I am withholding my judgment until I do.
Using the reasons that you presented should not result in this automatic conclusion that they MUST have another agenda other than the safety of the general public.
Your data must be compared to their data and it must be determined if your charts really prove what you think they do. If the FDA scientific data that they cite is convincing then why not allow them the grace that they are doing what they are paid and commissioned to do, protect the public from unnecessary harm. I think it is immoral to judge people without analyzing the facts first. Why accuse the FDA of being immoral when we are being immoral by judging without analyzing the data? Hmmmm?

S

Scribe

There is one other thing I am realizing howbeit, ever so slowly. Concerning this shocking revelation that my friends were falling for and spreading illogical and unreasonable conspiracy theories. I had to go through a slow learning process. First I was irritated by the lack of discernment, then I went through a repentance stage of knowing that I must be patient with all men and apt to teach, and now I am beginning to realize that there is a positive side to discovering many of my close friends are fond of crazy talk. And that is that God is using it to expose those in my life that need spiritual growth. If it was not for this virus I would have not realized how many are in need of biblical teaching. I would have assumed that they were much more knowledgeable than they really are. The unkindness, the vitriol, the divisions it is causing expose a heart full of wickedness that needs to be surrendered to the Word and to Christ. Demonic hatred has been spewed out of the mouths of some if you dare criticize their theories. They feel no conviction for it afterwards. I am now preparing scriptures to share to help them get control of this thing that has taken them captive at the devils will.

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
Two elderly Pastors who are great men of God leading other pastors in my fellowship were sick, one on respirator and near death but they have both recovered. Thousands were praying for them. Don Wilkerson, director of New York Teen Challenge was on a respirator, he said they gave him that hydroxychloroquine and he started recovering the next day. Now the FDA has said that there is no evidence that it works. Apparently they don't really know if it was the hydroxychloroquine or if he recovered in spite of the hydroxychloroquine. We are glad that he recovered and is still with us today.
Our church held its first meeting again in 3 months and we are meeting under a big tent next to a parking lot so that people can do whatever they feel comfortable with. They can sit with others without a mask, sit spaced out with a mask, stay in their cars, whatever they want. After the protesting we don't really care about social distancing any longer, Why bother.
I'm glad things have gotten back to more normal there in your church! Things are getting more normal for other churches too. I'm glad the ones you know of who got the sickness recovered! Interesting that it isn't known what made them recover. I don't trust many of the claims of the media on the subject of Coronovirus. It certainly is more pleasant and worthwhile to meet together without the strange restrictions the government have put on people. To me, they look and feel so unnatural! It's true ones need to be tolerant of those who are still under the fear of this thing. They are human and have weaknesses as we all have. But we who know better, are wise to do what we feel is right in our own lives, at least, in this and other similar matters, I believe - and relying heavily on prayer and God's Word for direction in matters like these that could come up again in the future.

S

Scribe

I'm glad things have gotten back to more normal there in your church! Things are getting more normal for other churches too. I'm glad the ones you know of who got the sickness recovered! Interesting that it isn't known what made them recover. I don't trust many of the claims of the media on the subject of Coronovirus. It certainly is more pleasant and worthwhile to meet together without the strange restrictions the government have put on people. To me, they look and feel so unnatural! It's true ones need to be tolerant of those who are still under the fear of this thing. They are human and have weaknesses as we all have. But we who know better, are wise to do what we feel is right in our own lives, at least, in this and other similar matters, I believe - and relying heavily on prayer and God's Word for direction in matters like these that could come up again in the future.
Yes, And we know that God has a plan in all of this. We should be learning from it. Praying and asking God what we are supposed to learn and listen to His voice. I hear him telling me to notice the divisions among the saints over conspiracy theories. That is a wile of satan. The remedy is to combat that by teaching about love and avoiding foolish talk and fables and controversies. Focus on those eternal truths that Jesus taught rather than these temporary arguments. Another thing I hear the Lord saying is to evangelize while you can. Go to county jails and places were the harvest is white, you never know when the door will be closed.

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
True, Christians need to learn not to cause divisions because of sincere differences of spiritual belief, as long as they are all true Christians as that is the important thing to agree on. No one can get to heaven without obtaining salvation through Jesus and according to God's Word!

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
I knew it was a hoax as soon as this so called pandemic was called. It was a huge over reaction for starters. And all it has done is destroy the worlds economy, put China and certain billionaires in a huge financial advantage. Pretty obvious with all the data available to destroy the pandemic myth that there is an evil agenda here. For me its business as usual, the collapse of society hasn't really affected me. I know this is in the lords favour, so we have nothing to fear.
I'm glad your business wasn't harmed by it! Yes, from the beginning, I also felt it must be a hoax and the more I studied the subject, the more confirmed I felt in my assumption of this! It is scary to see before our eyes, how large numbers of people can be fooled into believing lies, and as such, hold potential for creating great amounts of bad affects! It helps me visualize more vividly how the anti-christ will be able to get large numbers of people to follow him!

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Two elderly Pastors who are great men of God leading other pastors in my fellowship were sick, one on respirator and near death but they have both recovered. Thousands were praying for them. Don Wilkerson, director of New York Teen Challenge was on a respirator, he said they gave him that hydroxychloroquine and he started recovering the next day. Now the FDA has said that there is no evidence that it works. Apparently they don't really know if it was the hydroxychloroquine or if he recovered in spite of the hydroxychloroquine. We are glad that he recovered and is still with us today.
Our church held its first meeting again in 3 months and we are meeting under a big tent next to a parking lot so that people can do whatever they feel comfortable with. They can sit with others without a mask, sit spaced out with a mask, stay in their cars, whatever they want. After the protesting we don't really care about social distancing any longer, Why bother.
Remember the virus that was predicted by Obama to kill millions, only a small percentage took the flue shot H1 or something is what really happened .. I have never taken a flue shot , my wife and I do take Tumeric and zinc supplements lately .. My son and daughter in law have been spending the weekends at the beach with us and while their work was shutdown , they both tested positive for cv19 and my wife tested negative last week .. My son never got sick but his wife did, but my wife did get sick with a mild something .. Go figure

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
Agreed. This was a MAJOR CONSPIRACY to take down Trump and America, and it worked. Following it we have the ANARCHIST CONSPIRACY to take down Trump and America, and again it is working. And the reason these conspiracies are working is because there is a total lack of commitment at the highest levels to uphold the rule of law and the Constitution. Even the Supreme Court is now shredding the Constitution. The Democrats had already abandoned both, and the so-called Republicans have stood by and watched their country go down the drain, day after day.
Yes, it's a reminder to keep praying hard about these things. And also for a spiritual revival to take place here in the USA and throughout the world.

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
America has been at war ever since she started.

Not all wars are won by all out military war, and action.

America set up the nation to cover the beliefs of the world and then bring the world together.

Republican and Democrat were set up to cover the beliefs of the nation.

The United Nations works for peace on earth, and leaders leave and new leaders come take their place, so eventually all the leaders will be in agreement for a peace plan for the world.

Which the leaders are in cooperation for a peace plan for the world, and controlled conflict brings about controlled change.

Any conflicts between the nations was all a plan to scare the world in to wanting to come together to stop wars, and fighting on earth, especially when modern day weapons are involved.

The coronavirus is a conflict to cause the economic collapse of all developed nations.

And to cause it to appear as if there is no escape for the people except everyone take the vaccination with nanotechnology that will be able to track people to know their location on earth.

The protests were planned before the protests began.

The American government wants the protests for equality, and to ban the police.

President Trump played the bad guy on purpose so they would protest more, and called for military action to enrage them more to protest, but they do not want the military action on them yet.

They had people to escalate the riots and cause them to be more out of control, and more forceful.

They will allow the protests to go on for a while and cause the police force to not to be effective enough to stop them, which police chiefs are retiring but they know the plan.

They want the protests and riots to go on, and the louder the better, and the more chaotic and destructive the better, and do not want to take military action too soon.

They are going to allow the people to make the choice to come together for equality, and to protest and riot so the government has an excuse to go to a new form of government.

The American government's attitude is protest baby protest, burn baby burn, tear it apart, loot and steal, come to poppa.

The nations want to come together now, but there is no equality, and no peace with freedoms, and a Capitalistic government, and democracy.

And they have to put all people on an equal level so the people will want to come together in the world.

The American government want the protests and riots to show the people that freedoms do not work, for they cause division, hatefulness, allow people to display prejudice, fighting over beliefs, cause protests, and riots, cause the rich to exalt themselves above the poor and not care about them, and charge them high prices, which they can never have enough money, and people trying to get all they can get and not caring about the other people, and cause them to exalt themselves above each other.

Only a communistic system puts all people as equal, which it will probably be a totalitarian system eventually.

When the protests and riots go on for a while then the military will crack down on them for the military will not allow them to go further for people are being hurt, and too much damage, and the people out of control.

Then America has an excuse to go to a new form of government, and there is no more Republican or Democrat party, and no more division in the government, and they are equal.

And all public display of prejudice will be removed from America, and all people will be equal economically, and social status, and the government will be equal.

Then because of reopening, and the protests and riots that caused the people to be together and out and many not observing social distancing they can use the coronavirus crisis again saying it is bad, and getting worse, and more cases so they can go to a second shutdown, and finish collapsing the economy, and the businesses, but Walmart will probably be the nation wide store, and the one world store.

And then eventually all people will be taken out of the rural areas and moved to the city, and no development can happen outside the city limits like a sophisticated concentration camp so they can be totally controlled.

There will be 24 hours a day surveillance of the streets to cut down on crime, and the community all work together to fight crime, and use social programs to help, and no guns will be able to be owned by the people.

If the communities cannot handle the problems then the military will handle the problems until the community can handle the problems again.

They will use 5G technology in the city for fast communication, but these wave lengths are shorter so they put up mini towers every 500 feet, which is another reason they do not want people in the rural areas for they are not going to put towers every 500 feet for 50 miles, but the main reason is to have the people in a concentrated area so they can totally keep an eye on them, and control them.

As for the common people one city will probably not be able to communicate with another city, but only the military, and some other people.

People will all be equal economically, and status wise, and they will remove all division from people that could cause them to fight with each other, and cannot publicly display, or verbally speak any beliefs contrary to what the world says is truth.

The people will only get to go by their needs, and the stimulus package check a pattern for basic income for the nation, and world.

These people are also in to the ecology, and the beautification of nature, for they are of the occult, mother earth.

The people will probably not drive for they will not allow them to pollute the air, but only military vehicles, and vehicles like ambulances, and there is no police force at that time.

There is no need for people to have a vehicle in the city for there is no reason to travel that far, and they cannot go outside the city limits.

Resources will be limited so they will probably not allow anyone to use resources that has nothing to do with a necessity.

All people will be equal, and they only get their needs, and want peace and serious about it, and they probably will not allow entertainment any more, and no more catering to the wants of the people when they had freedoms.

Alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes will not be allowed for they are bad for the health and they are not going to take up time to have to cater to the health problems from those things.

Also those things are not a necessity.

Also people will steal to supply their habits which is not peace, and offending someone.

Also some people will act stupid, and offensive when they drink, and do drugs, and that disturbs the peace.

The American government is now ready to collapse the economy, cause the people to be equal, ban the police, allow the protests and riots, so they can go to a new form of government, and put everyone in the city so they can control them.

Use the nanotechnology vaccination so they can track the people by way of the 5G technology in the city, and if a crime happens they will know who was in the area and how close they were to the crime scene, and with that and all people watching out for crime, and working to stop crime they do not need a police force.

And the military will handle anything that the community cannot handle.

When America goes to a new form of government, and all are considered equal, then all the nations will follow suit, and all the nations will come together as one to work for peace on earth.

They have to go to a communistic form of government for the world, for that is the only way it could work, and be done, and the nations come together.

And when people all have to live in cities, and not outside the cities, they will probably have all African Americans all together in different cities like an Indian Reservation so they can take away that division of black and other ethnic groups so they do not have to worry about that division among them that could cause a problem.

All African American will have their own cities, and all Caucasians will have their own cities, and the other ethnic groups will probably be the same to reduce any possibility of any conflict between them.

It might even be the same way with the religions.

The reason that all this is happening is because the new age movement interprets the Bible and all religions according to the occult, and evolution, and people are still evolving to be greater and spiritual provided by the New Age Christ, and there is no personal God, but the God of forces, or the power of nature as their higher power, the evolutionary process.

So their belief of religions, and reality changed, so things will change.

That is why they took prayer out of school and taught evolution.
There are a lot of scary-sounding possibilities about what might happen in the future, due to people's turning away from God, and due to the world governments working towards trying to develop a one-world government. But we who serve God, should become very faithful in serving God, in our own lives - and in praying for spiritual revival to take place around the world. Things were scary in times when Israel turned away from God, too, throughout their history in the Bible. But sometimes, things improved, and God's people were always a major cause of getting things back to normal. The end of the world will come for sure at some time. But we aren't to let it happen without fighting against it vigorously, always, through prayer and living holy lives unto the Lord.

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
Remember the virus that was predicted by Obama to kill millions, only a small percentage took the flue shot H1 or something is what really happened .. I have never taken a flue shot , my wife and I do take Tumeric and zinc supplements lately .. My son and daughter in law have been spending the weekends at the beach with us and while their work was shutdown , they both tested positive for cv19 and my wife tested negative last week .. My son never got sick but his wife did, but my wife did get sick with a mild something .. Go figure
Thankfully, it looks like Obama's guess turned out to be profoundly wrong, I believe! I realize some people get it, but it sounds like a very small number get it compared to other flu and viruses that go around. I'm thankful for any of your family or relatives who got the Coronovirus a d overcame it. As for myself, I never take a flu shot. And I doctor myself naturally - I haven't been to a doctor for over 13 years I think. Since I have allergies and can't handle medications. So I realized God wants me to just doctor myself, in my case. And have had more luck with it than going to a doctor - since they ran out of ideas for me - plus medications bother me and don't help me either, I've found.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Well if that is the reason it will be exposed and there will be evidence. Meanwhile there are other possible reasons to consider. The science may simply be on the side of the FDA. I am not ready to disagree with their ruling.
June 15, 2020 Update: Based on ongoing analysis and emerging scientific data, FDA has revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) to use hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat COVID-19 in certain hospitalized patients when a clinical trial is unavailable or participation is not feasible. We made this determination based on recent results from a large, randomized clinical trial in hospitalized patients that found these medicines showed no benefit for decreasing the likelihood of death or speeding recovery. This outcome was consistent with other new data, including those showing the suggested dosing for these medicines are unlikely to kill or inhibit the virus that causes COVID-19. As a result, we determined that the legal criteria for the EUA are no longer met. Please refer to the Revocation of the EUA Letter and FAQs on the Revocation of the EUA for Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate and Chloroquine Phosphate for more information.

There is a risk of heart rhythm problems. I have not read all the data on this yet so I am withholding my judgment until I do.
Using the reasons that you presented should not result in this automatic conclusion that they MUST have another agenda other than the safety of the general public.
Your data must be compared to their data and it must be determined if your charts really prove what you think they do. If the FDA scientific data that they cite is convincing then why not allow them the grace that they are doing what they are paid and commissioned to do, protect the public from unnecessary harm. I think it is immoral to judge people without analyzing the facts first. Why accuse the FDA of being immoral when we are being immoral by judging without analyzing the data? Hmmmm?
* the real reason that hydroxy was stopped was because it is a very old generic drug that big phrama does not own, and they can't make any $$ off of it.

they want their own drug that they own to be " the cure"

E

EleventhHour

People never want to consider the flip side that if the drug is found to cause death during treatment in some, and clinical trials were

not performed according to standards of practice there will be class action law suits.

Drug companies do not like those either.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Yes, And we know that God has a plan in all of this. We should be learning from it. Praying and asking God what we are supposed to learn and listen to His voice. I hear him telling me to notice the divisions among the saints over conspiracy theories. That is a wile of satan. The remedy is to combat that by teaching about love and avoiding foolish talk and fables and controversies. Focus on those eternal truths that Jesus taught rather than these temporary arguments. Another thing I hear the Lord saying is to evangelize while you can. Go to county jails and places were the harvest is white, you never know when the door will be closed.
Hi Bro Scribe, I like you and laughed at yours or any negative rating on my posts .. Just curious you working in pharma have you ever heard of the product ''Anatabloc'' ? I've never been big on supplements until a friend talked me into trying herbalife , it was awesome and they took it off the market .. Then I tried Anatabloc and it was curing all kinds of ailments, they took it off the market .. I was so impressed I bought a couple thousand shares of stock , then wall st put a hit out on it and run it into bankruptsey through massive blind shorting and bad propaganda press.. It was an anti-inflammation supplement and was curing or showing big promise for alzheimers, heart disease, Crohns, and for me my joints and whole body was transformed back 10-15 yrs younger it seams .. Then one day they closed up and moved to England and lasted a short while ..
Even treating skin conditions in a cream .. You still might can find a commercial by Fred Couples on the product . He had offered to promote it for free .. You or nobody will ever convince me that Anatabloc was not targeted by big pharma, wall st, and congress , ever .. There was bad press but the product worked, it was a simple tobacco derivative found by accident using a new microwave curing process .. It was originally intended to be a stop smoking aid but people using it began to experience all kinds of benefits

Sep 13, 2018
I'm glad your business wasn't harmed by it! Yes, from the beginning, I also felt it must be a hoax and the more I studied the subject, the more confirmed I felt in my assumption of this! It is scary to see before our eyes, how large numbers of people can be fooled into believing lies, and as such, hold potential for creating great amounts of bad affects! It helps me visualize more vividly how the anti-christ will be able to get large numbers of people to follow him!
Follow Him where?

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
They did not shut down correctly and this is why this is dragging on.
Shut down everything, literally everything except medical emergencies for a month.
After a month, no virus would be there and everyone would move on with full freedoms. Now it's crazy to even talk about it since we are where we are after so many limitations. Some businessman said this in the news in the beginning, that things can stop for a month but long lockdown was a suicide, and nobody took him seriously. Everything was done halfway for people's comfort. So the virus is still here and will continue to be almost indefinitely. I don't think too much was gained with half arsed measures except time, eventually most people will be exposed to the virus, just more slowly.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Hmm my whole family has had this hoax... My wife and I are not recovered fully. If we hadn't all kept it at home before it's course had run, millions more would have died, as for the money,, ha! my riches are in heaven. Let the rich be rich allow the spewing mechanics of a ponderously filthy finance driven society to destroy with greed all that God has made. We act like a virus the Lord sends another to descend upon us.. We cannot allow any longer for to listen to the greedy nore be led by them..
I sympathise and pray for you and your family. I said in another post people who spread the idea that the whole thing is a hoax
or something trivial are endangering peoples lives because there are some very gullable people around who may put themselves at risk by taking notice of them. I have relatives working in Hospitals here that have Virus victims. They have no reason ro lie or exaggrate about what they are witness each day.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
These people of unusual perception should not post conspiracy jibbers in the BDF: there is a conspiracy forum for these drifters somewhere.