Let Him Console...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Member
Nov 4, 2014
6,700
7,164
113
The tears pour, the pounding ache roars deep within.

There is no good reason…
it just is momentary cold and dreary season.

Hold on tight…
you have got to fight.

Wait, what's that up ahead.. sigh, it is merely more tears to shed…

Wait..

you must not indulge in the darkness as it yearns to take hold, let the light cradle you with hope, let Him console.

Open the window and feel the breeze of growth and embrace this beautiful witness…

the inner dwellings of transformation.

I am amazed at how He moves. I asked Him to help me love more selflessly, but dying to self isn't always easy. .

Deep breath of Yahweh…

I put down the self inflicted burden and pick up His yoke.

Thank You Lord. You are my portion, and my cup. I'm sorry for my emotions that told me You are not enough.

You are so much more... you are everything!!!

I feel the Son shining. Thank You Lord.