Lets build a fire!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 10, 2019
Seems the poster has no hope for those people and would rather burn them to a stake than hope for them.

Probably a picture of modern humanity though that is much worse then words or pictures could express.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
When BDF gets to be too much the best thing to do is take a break.

I get it, you are lashing out.... BDF is a tough place and not for the faint of heart, everyone is heavily invested in their own beliefs and this is to be expected.

OSAS aside, there is obviously too much emotion at play... those emotions will not subside or heal unless you distance yourself from the cause.

Just my experience .. take it or leave it but I do think it will help.[/QU

Thank you!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Seems the poster has no hope for those people and would rather burn them to a stake than hope for them.

Probably a picture of modern humanity though that is much worse then words or pictures could express.

Every man or woman better have their own hope in Him!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I find all this heartbreaking. I am reminded of this...

I post that for myself and all my brothers and sisters.

I refuse to pick a side, here. I have expressed that privately and publicly because to me that is unprofitable as it only fuels the flame. This is just my opinion but others have a different one and I think that is their call, not mine.

I agree we all need Him. Salvation belongs to Him. None of this world online or off is about us, it is ALL about Him.

I love you Brothers and Sisters in Him.

I publicly apologize to anyone I may have hurt or offended on either side, because I never want to put my stamp of approval on character assasination in any direction.

Now I walk away knowing everyone's walk with Christ is theirs, not mine.

I pray for His hand of peace and mercy are found, that no matter what, His revealing is found in all our hearts and minds.

We are all precious in the arms of the One most precious of all.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Nope, just another blood bought member of the family. He is the Big One.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
By the way what is a crystal ball used for? you mentioned that earlier.

You proclaimed to know my issues started before I came on this site! Hence the crystal ball comment. You DO NOT know me!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
You joined a site that, that is allowed, you could just tell them to remove you?

No way! I was gifted with a lifetime membership. Hopefully others will go away or stay out of my words!

E

eternally-gratefull

I think the disagreement has been brewing for some time now, long before the poster joined the site.
Grace and works? Been disagreed on since I have been here

The issue at hand here is not grace and works. Its ones inability to hear anyone who disagrees with them/