Lets cause trouble...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleMermaid

Get the meats out of the freezer...and hide them under the beds.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
This gives me a lot of great ideas for April Fools pranks to play on my little brother or kids...

I'd hide all their pants... Place them in a large unassuming garbage bag in the garage... :)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
um
I once hid a friends cigarettes cos I wanted her to stop smoking.
It didnt really work but it did make her stop for a short while before she went out and got more.

L

LittleMermaid

maybe it would if it wasn't frozen only one way to find out lol :p

goes to eat meat realize forks and knifes are missing lol
You don't need utensils just go cave man style and eat with your hands. ;)

TheArtist

Dec 29, 2019
www.etsy.com
would sneak in the home and switch all the stuff in the house for the stuff from the house in beetle juice and wire all the roads to play the song The Banana Boat Song (Day-O) when front doors open. :D

G

G2RBeliever

People tend to forget where they put things soooooo....

I would put phones in silverware drawer, charges and remotes in the oven,all I.D's in freezer,and bag all their clothes in leaf bags and set them @ the curb

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
One for our times: ALL the toilet paper!

(and anything else that could be used as such)

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
People tend to forget where they put things soooooo....

I would put phones in silverware drawer, charges and remotes in the oven,all I.D's in freezer,and bag all their clothes in leaf bags and set them @ the curb
That’s a terrible thing to do!!

You should at least leave a little note saying “sorry about your luck!” 😏

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
You don't need utensils just go cave man style and eat with your hands. ;)
In my culture we eat with our hands, but I wouldn’t classify ourselves as “cave people“. :)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
In my culture we eat with our hands, but I wouldn’t classify ourselves as “cave people“. :)
I use my hands when I eat also: tacos, burgers, pizza, sandwiches, fruit and many veggies, gorp, chocolate, chicken on the bone (and sometimes not), French fries, crackers, hors d'ouvres....

You're in good company. I'd hate to have to navigate chips and salsa with my feet.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Sometimes I eat food with my hands.......

Others I eat my hands separately

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I would steal their peace by taking nothing, but leaving a bible in every house. :cool: