Lets help our single bros.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oby

Dec 22, 2017
Personally I think it is all about balance and sincerity.
Being nice to your partner is a good thing. Standing up for yourself is also a good thing. You can do both if you are both prepared to compromise.
Being sincere is also important. Don't sugar coat things. Be up front about what you really feel and don't pretend to like something when you don't like it. Don't compromise just to please them if you know you will resent it later. Sometimes you need to agree to disagree (I hate that cliche but it seems appropriate here).
I won't say never but it's extremely unlikely two people will be 100% compatible and always agree on every single detail. Good luck if you are those people.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Personally I think it is all about balance and sincerity.
Being nice to your partner is a good thing. Standing up for yourself is also a good thing. You can do both if you are both prepared to compromise.
Being sincere is also important. Don't sugar coat things. Be up front about what you really feel and don't pretend to like something when you don't like it. Don't compromise just to please them if you know you will resent it later. Sometimes you need to agree to disagree (I hate that cliche but it seems appropriate here).
I won't say never but it's extremely unlikely two people will be 100% compatible and always agree on every single detail. Good luck if you are those people.
Its not gonna happen xD but i dont fuly agree with that the entire point of marriage is for sanctification so compromise even when you don't like it because you're being made more like Christ its not about happiness even if it comes with that the main goal is to be more like Christ.

J

joefizz

Who's waiting? Who's praying for a miracle? I'm just living my life, enjoying the good parts and getting over the bad parts.

I am single because I happen to not be married. I'm not praying God will send me somebody in my life, I'm just living my life as it comes. If I find a lady and marry her, yay! If not, I'm still living my life.

Also, I've seen crap that looked better than me. No shame in that. Some turds happen to look good. :p
Especially Golden ones but revolting all the same,hahaha hahaha.

J

joefizz

Sorry,I don't usually break into the singles forum but Im here to inform you nice guys do not finish last. I married a nice guy and I specifically wanted a nice guy. The idea that women want a bad boy is Hollywood movies and magazines. Any mature woman wants a mature man. And mature men are nice men and they are confident in their manhood and they don't go throwing it around in peoples faces.And my husband is a long way from bad looking. Women try to flirt with him all the time till they see me. He doesn't think he's good looking,he doesn't even notice women flirting with him. But to make men think they have to be a jerk to get a woman is not good advice. And the alpha males I know are all jerks that are stuck on themselves and Id never date,let alone marry a guy like that.
"Break in"?
Singles forum has a "Door"???

mgo2

Dec 23, 2017
I just found out this thread. Im really happy and amazed to guys who are godlymen to whom they focus themselves praying to God and believing on Him. Keep it up!! GOD will grant you a godlywoman :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
God will? Oh goody!

Oh wait... Never mind.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
He is the one that said it. Joe called kaylagrl fat.