Lets laugh together!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Earl and Bubba are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing tobacco and drinking beer when suddenly Bubba says, "Think I'm gonna divorce the wife... she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months."

Earl spits overboard, takes a long, slow sip of beer and says, "Better think it over... women like that are hard to find."

A

AuntieAnt

I know I’m up way too late when I land on stuff like this:

Omigosh I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!! :LOL::ROFL::ROFL: And listened to it TWICE!! :ROFL::ROFL:

What kind of mother am I?? I just forwarded this to my kids. :D:LOL:

A

AuntieAnt

Omigosh I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!! :LOL::ROFL::ROFL: And listened to it TWICE!! :ROFL::ROFL:

What kind of mother am I?? I just forwarded this to my kids. :D:LOL:
Btw Hamarr, my kids are excellent musicians. Also, their sense of humor borders on the waaay outrageous. They regularly text me insane memes and bizarro songs. Sending them the above video is my way of "repaying" them. LOL ;)

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
The newly-married husband came home from the office to find his young wife in floods of tears. "Darling, whatever is the matter?" he asked.

"Sweetheart," she sobbed, "the most terrible thing has happened! I cooked my very first Beef Bourguignon for you, and I got it out of the oven to season it, and the phone rang. When I came back from answering the phone, I found that the cat had eaten it!"

"Don't worry, darling," said her husband. "Don't cry. We can get a new cat tomorrow."

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
A man who is on his way to work is pulled over by a highway patrolman for speeding. The cop looks into the man's car and sees a collection of knives in the backseat. "Sir," the cop says. "Why do you have all those knives?" The man replies, "they are for my juggling act at the circus." The cop is intrigued by the man's answer and says, "if you can prove to me that you can juggle those knives, I'm going to let you off with a warning." So the man gets out of his car and begins juggling the knives. The cop is impressed and says, "surely you are a knife juggler!" I'm letting you off with a warning. While the man is still juggling the knives at the side of the highway, a man with his wife are driving by and witness the act. The man (who is driving the car) immediately turns to his wife (with slurred words) and says, "I'm glad that cop did not pull me over...I would never be able to pass that sobriety test!"

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
A male driver is pulled over by a cop and the following conversation takes place:
Man: What's the problem officer?
Cop: You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone.
Man: No sir, I was going 65.
Wife: Oh Harry. You were going 80.
(Man gives his wife a dirty look.)
Cop: I'm also going to give you a ticket for your broken tail light.
Man: Broken tail light? I didn't know about a broken tail light!
Wife: Oh Harry, you've known about that tail light for weeks.
Cop: I'm also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt.
Man: Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car.
Wife: Oh Harry, you never wear your seat belt.
Man: Shut your mouth, woman!
Cop: Ma'am, does your husband always talk to you this way?
Wife: No, only when he's drunk.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Why men should not write advice columns...

Dear John,

I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine died and the car shuddered to a halt. I forget my cell phone, so I walked back home to get my husband's help.

When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. I caught him red handed having an affair with the woman who lived next door! I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months.

I told him to stop or I would leave him. He explained that since he lost his job six months ago he's he been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counseling with me and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no dirt in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps.

John

S

Susanna

Why men should not write advice columns...

Dear John,

I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine died and the car shuddered to a halt. I forget my cell phone, so I walked back home to get my husband's help.

When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. I caught him red handed having an affair with the woman who lived next door! I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for ten years. When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months.

I told him to stop or I would leave him. He explained that since he lost his job six months ago he's he been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counseling with me and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila

Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no dirt in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps.

John
Must have been a foreign car.

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
A male driver is pulled over by a cop and the following conversation takes place:
Man: What's the problem officer?
Cop: You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone.
Man: No sir, I was going 65.
Wife: Oh Harry. You were going 80.
Cop: I'm also going to give you a ticket for your broken tail light.
Man: Broken tail light? I didn't know about a broken tail light!
Wife: Oh Harry, you've known about that tail light for weeks.
Cop: I'm also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt.
Man: Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car.
Wife: Oh Harry, you never wear your seat belt.
Man: Shut your mouth, woman!
Cop: Ma'am, does your husband always talk to you this way?
Wife: No, only when he's drunk.
hahahaahahahaahaaahahaahahahahhaaahahahahhahaahahahhaahhahaa!!!!!!!!