Lets laugh together!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
FB_IMG_1564187470850.jpg
I like both dogs and cats, this is just funny, doesn't matter who you are.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Sign of one of the churches in town I drove past:

I find your lack of faith disturbing. - Darth Vader

Oh how I wish that sign had been in front of my church instead (and now that I think about it why have I never seen that on a church sign before).

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Sign of one of the churches in town I drove past:

I find your lack of faith disturbing. - Darth Vader

Oh how I wish that sign had been in front of my church instead (and now that I think about it why have I never seen that on a church sign before).
haha... I saw that sign too... or one like it... lol
1564194239370.png

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Only a funny situation where lack of faith is kinda funny... after you realize - he just wants to make sure that: 1) she gets her moneys worth and 2) she doesn't hold up his line...

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Only a funny situation where lack of faith is kinda funny... after you realize - he just wants to make sure that: 1) she gets her moneys worth and 2) she doesn't hold up his line...
Hmmmm I don't know.....looks like attempted ....murder....to me!🌞🌞🌞

Apr 22, 2019
I keep forgetting to send in my hours for work. I guess I really don’t love money... or food or housing...Teehee (I had to clarify, I’m not depressed. I really just keep forgetting since God has supplied all my needs and I’m content.)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I keep forgetting to send in my hours for work. I guess I really don’t love money... or food or housing...Teehee (I had to clarify, I’m not depressed. I really just keep forgetting since God has supplied all my needs and I’m content.)
You had better send in your hours anyway, cos you will need that money for something eventually. Maybe even to give to the poor.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Where is the emoticon for I'm scared, lol?! Not surprised but terrified, Hahaha
Was thinking about emoji's the other day and I unilaterally decided that this guy should be recognized and the great grandaddy of all emojis. If you don't remember him then you're a foreigner or still a kid.