Lets laugh together!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hamarr

Not sure if this is he greatest thing ever or a sign of the coming apocalypse. This guy has a ton of these mash ups. They shouldn’t work but most of them do.

H

Hamarr

Sorry for spamming these, but I had to link this one too.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Not sure if this is he greatest thing ever or a sign of the coming apocalypse. This guy has a ton of these mash ups. They shouldn’t work but most of them do.

Aww dont mess with B.Y.O.B it's an awesome song lol

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
My sci fi geeky side kind of loves that this is done in cross stitch. When my son was little we would watch really old Godzilla movies. I'd make popcorn and we'd talk about everything. Sometimes we'd see wires or the same houses being stepped on twice. I know it is a strange thing over which to be sentimental but this made me smile.
71075784_2710928458951024_2782479732191526912_n.jpg

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
My sci fi geeky side kind of loves that this is done in cross stitch. When my son was little we would watch really old Godzilla movies. I'd make popcorn and we'd talk about everything. Sometimes we'd see wires or the same houses being stepped on twice. I know it is a strange thing over which to be sentimental but this made me smile.
View attachment 204357
Ooohhhh! Nice! Have you seen the Godzilla vs Charles Barkley commercial? Theres a comic too