Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
What Prophet commanded that the altar be drenched with water numerous times before he prays unto the one true God of heaven?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
What Prophet commanded that the altar be drenched with water numerous times before he prays unto the one true God of heaven?
That could be Elijah. He wanted the wood wet to prove a point that God can still start a fire.

Dec 12, 2013
What is the name of a women who begged God for a child that she ultimately gave unto the Lord?

Hint...Her child would be one of the greatest prophets of the O.T.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This gentile penned a part of the Old Testament.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
What is one of the three or four subordinate clauses found in Ephesians that equates to the evidence of one who is continually filled with the Spirit?
Hmmmm.......key word in this question is "evidence"............ (Lafftur will have to go look this one up!)

What N.T. book identifies him as one of three false teachers so named?
I'm going to guess........................Hebrews. Am I right?! :)

Dec 12, 2013
That could be Elijah. He wanted the wood wet to prove a point that God can still start a fire.
yes indeed...HOW many prophets of Baal did he engage in said spiritual battle and what happend unto the prophets of Baal?

Dec 12, 2013
Hmmmm.......key word in this question is "evidence"............ (Lafftur will have to go look this one up!)

I'm going to guess........................Hebrews. Am I right?! :)
Nope to last question.....CLUE....a 1 chapter book written by the half brother of Jesus.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
What is the name of a women who begged God for a child that she ultimately gave unto the Lord?

Hint...Her child would be one of the greatest prophets of the O.T.
I believe her name is
Hannah

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
What N.T. book identifies him as one of three false teachers so named?
Jude 1:11
Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed
for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s
rebellion.
(NIV)
Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily
after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

(KJV)
Woe unto them! for they went in the way of Cain, and ran riotously in the error of Balaam for hire, and perished in the gainsaying of Korah.
(RV)[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]