Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Whose hand should be cut off and no pity given?
Bill G, I had to "google" this one!

The answer is a man's wife that interferes when two men are fighting ...........and that's all I'll say about it because this is PG-13!!!

Answer found in Deuteronmy 25:11-12.

Let's ask questions above the belt, please! ;)

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Who was a bad driver?
Since we are talking Biblical people I guess my wife is not the answer .
Ok now thinking . I know it’s going to be a answer that I will face palm myself for not getting right off the bat.
Blessings
Bill

G

Gracie_14

Bill G, I had to "google" this one!

The answer is a man's wife that interferes when two men are fighting ...........and that's all I'll say about it because this is PG-13!!!

Answer found in Deuteronmy 25:11-12.

Let's ask questions above the belt, please! ;)
LOL! dont blame ya'! i've read the whole Bible a couple of times, including that kind of stuff, so i totally understand ;)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Who was a bad driver?
The only thing I can think of is "Israel",
they did not "drive out" the the Canaanites when told.
Who was a bad driver?[/QUOTE

Well I think Pharoh was a terrible driver. He drove his chariot and army right into the parted waters because his road rage was overwhelming!
And the answer about the "wife" as a bad driver, too funny! Great answers!! LOL! :D

Dec 12, 2013
What is the name of the king that wanted to kill baby Jesus?
Herod....and an interesting study of the characteristics of the 144,000 in Revelation combined with the prophecy of Rachael weeping for her children and her children are not and how ALL the children are attributed to the one Jacob loved will reveal a group from history that FITS the description of the 144,000 in Revelation......very few see this truth!