Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
How did the Lord thin down Gideon's army to three hundred View attachment 188544
By getting Gideon to observe them as they drank water.. Those who scooped up water in their cupped hands and drank where selected.. those who bowed down and drank the water directly from the source where rejected..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
How many years did Job live ?

Deade where do you get your awesome emoticons? :D

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Yes, his head got caught in the fork of an oak tree while riding his mule. Then Joab ran some arrows into him and Joab's men finished him off 2 Sam. 18:15. :)
Actually, I think it was his 'hair' that got caught.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
The doors of the temple in Jerusalem where covered in Gold..

Who had this Gold cut off the doors and to whom did they give that Gold..
I believe that was Hezekiah. And gave it to Sennacherib king of Assyria. :)
Why did Hezekiah give the gold from the temple doors to Sennacherib, king of Assyria?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
No, it looks like his head:

2 Sam. 18:9 "And Absalom happened to meet the servants of David. Absalom was riding on his mule, and the mule went under the thick branches of a great oak, and his head caught fast in the oak, and he was suspended between heaven and earth, while the mule that was under him went on." :)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
In the mean while what happened to cause Absalom's death.... Hint it got caught....
Yes, his head got caught in the fork of an oak tree while riding his mule. Then Joab ran some arrows into him and Joab's men finished him off 2 Sam. 18:15. :)
No, it looks like his head:
2 Sam. 18:9
"And Absalom happened to meet the servants of David. Absalom was riding on his mule, and the mule went under the thick branches of a great oak, and his head caught fast in the oak, and he was suspended between heaven and earth, while the mule that was under him went on." :)
Oops! Sorry, Deade. I think you're right. The NIV reads "hair," but the KJV reads "head." I like the KJV best!

2 Samuel 18:9 New International Version (NIV)
9 Now Absalom happened to meet David’s men. He was riding his mule, and as the mule went under the thick branches of a large oak, Absalom’s hair(A) got caught in the tree. He was left hanging in midair, while the mule he was riding kept on going.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Sihon king of Heshbon was approached by the Israelites, still in the wilderness, to allow them to buy food and water and let them pass. What was his answer and what was the outcome? View attachment 188550
He decided to gather his army and go out and attack the Israelites... Bad decision... He and his army where destroyed by the Israelites.

Who tried to claim the throne of David trying to usurp Solomon?

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Who did Jesus nickname “Sons of Thunder” to?
The Brothers James and John.. He changed their sirnames to Sons of Thunder

Mark 3: KJV
17 "And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:"

In what City did the philosophers of the Epicureans take Paul and Silas to the Areopagus to hear the Gospel..

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
The Brothers James and John.. He changed their sirnames to Sons of Thunder

Mark 3: KJV
17 "And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:"

In what City did the philosophers of the Epicureans take Paul and Silas to the Areopagus to hear the Gospel..
Athens! :)