Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Wanting the next question so I can learn a thing or two. How long must I wait, lol?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Question: Why was Ishbosheth upset with his general Abner, that resulted Abner in siding with David? :)

Sha’ul had had a concubine named Ritzpah, the daughter of Ayah; and [Ish-Boshet] challenged Avner: “Why did you go and sleep with my father’s concubine?” These words of Ish-Boshet’s enraged Avner. “What am I,” he shouted, “[that you treat me with such contempt]? A dog’s head in Y’hudah? Till this moment I have shown only kindness to the house of Sha’ul your father, and to his brothers and to his friends; and I haven’t handed you over to David. Yet you choose today to pick a fight with me over this woman!
Sh'mu'el Bet (2 Sa) 3:7‭-‬8 CJB
https://bible.com/bible/1275/2sa.3.7-8.CJB

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Sha’ul had had a concubine named Ritzpah, the daughter of Ayah; and [Ish-Boshet] challenged Avner: “Why did you go and sleep with my father’s concubine?” These words of Ish-Boshet’s enraged Avner. “What am I,” he shouted, “[that you treat me with such contempt]? A dog’s head in Y’hudah? Till this moment I have shown only kindness to the house of Sha’ul your father, and to his brothers and to his friends; and I haven’t handed you over to David. Yet you choose today to pick a fight with me over this woman!
Sh'mu'el Bet (2 Sa) 3:7‭-‬8 CJB
https://bible.com/bible/1275/2sa.3.7-8.CJB
Very good CharliRenee, your turn.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Who did Assyria threaten that God took personally and to whom did He send to reassure King Hezekiah?
Well Shalmaneser, king of Assyria, threatened to take Judah which was Hezekiah's kingdom. God sent Isaiah to tell him it would not happen. :)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Okay, I guess it is my turn again.

Jer. 51:37 "And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant."

Question: God said he would make the site of Babylon deserted forever. How did he do this? ;)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Okay, I guess it is my turn again.

Jer. 51:37 "And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant."

Question: God said he would make the site of Babylon deserted forever. How did he do this? ;)
Okay, question too obscure: Answer:

It might be noted here, that Cyrus had diverted the Euphrates River that flowed through Babylon so he and his men could slip under the city gates. “Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut” (Isaiah 45:1).

This Euphrates River stayed diverted, and Babylon was never again inhabited. Babylon was brought down and stayed down, as was prophesied by Jeremiah. “And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons [Hebrew jackals], an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant” (Jeremiah 51:37).

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Where ever did you find this thread CharliRenee? I went looking for it yesterday and gave up after digging through 6 or 7 pages down. Anyhoo, correct is was Assyria. Your turn! :cool:
Ok I'm off to look for a question but i looked too, scrolling and scrolling, then i decided to put it in the search bar, and wa laaaaa!!!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
How did the Isrealite women plunder the Egyptians?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Okay, question too obscure: Answer:

It might be noted here, that Cyrus had diverted the Euphrates River that flowed through Babylon so he and his men could slip under the city gates. “Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut” (Isaiah 45:1).

This Euphrates River stayed diverted, and Babylon was never again inhabited. Babylon was brought down and stayed down, as was prophesied by Jeremiah. “And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons [Hebrew jackals], an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant” (Jeremiah 51:37).
I did not see this question. I like how this thread causes us to dig in to find the answers and to come up with a new question. I know I already shared that Deade but wanted to say again and again here... this kind of game provides great potential for learning, lol.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
With not looking it up, by borrowing right before they left if memory serves me correctly. :cool:
Okay, you made me look it up since you didn't answer. I was right:

Exo. 12:36 "And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians."

Question: What month of the Hebrew year was the first month bou-ques-mrk.gif

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
For fun, in "light" of the Holiday, which TN Scripture shows/states even Messiah believes, because He celebrated it …. Hanukkah?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Okay, you made me look it up since you didn't answer. I was right:

Exo. 12:36 "And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians."

Question: What month of the Hebrew year was the first month View attachment 191557
I was wondering why you never answered so then I looked the thread up. Sorry for my delayed/nonexistent response.