Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
For fun, in "light" of the Holiday, which TN Scripture shows/states even Messiah believes, because He celebrated it …. Hanukkah?
I don't understand this question. What is a TN scripture?
I'm thinking that memyselfi meant NT for New Testament and Jesus is the "Light of the world" so, I'm guessing the NT scripture would be.........

John 8:12 King James Version (KJV)
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
For fun, in "light" of the Holiday, which TN Scripture shows/states even Messiah believes, because He celebrated it …. Hanukkah?
The only NT scripture I could find was this...

At that time the Feast of the Dedication took place at Jerusalem; it was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple in the portico of Solomon.
John 10:22‭-‬23 NASB

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Question: What month of the Hebrew year was the first month
[/QUOTE]

In the first month, which is the month Nisan, in the twelfth year of King Ahasuerus, Pur, that is the lot, was cast before Haman from day to day and from month to month, until the twelfth month, that is the month Adar.
Esther 3:7 NASB

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
My answer is the month of Nisan. I had to look it up. This is what I found:

Dang you...:0! U beat me. Ok sorry, lol, sore loser moment. Waits patiently for your question. Your answer actually was very informative, tyou.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Out of the ten plagues God did to Egypt, how many involved blood?

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Out of the ten plagues God did to Egypt, how many involved blood?
Just the first one, unless you count the blood of the Passover lamb to stave off the last plague. :)
You are correct, Deade! :)(y)

I was counting the Passover so, there are 2 of of 10 of the plagues that involved blood.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
You are correct, Deade! :)(y)

I was counting the Passover so, there are 2 of of 10 of the plagues that involved blood.
Yes, the lamb's blood was definitely involved. What cracks me up was in Exo. 12:35, 36; they "borrowed" jewels and fine clothes from the Egyptians just before leaving. Kind of looks like a payoff to hinder any more plagues to me. I will look for a question. :cool:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Oh yeah, I got the ball! No problem.

LOL! Okay, I'm thinking of a question.................:unsure:

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
but put to death the Prince of life, the one whom God raised from the dead, a fact to which we are witnesses.
Acts 3:15 NASB

one of many, but are you asking the celebration of this momentous event or the reason for the celebration?