Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
in Mark 1
when Jesus said to the man "I am willing, be clean", what illness was the man suffering from

seriously, anyone can close their eyes flip the bible open to any random page, point randomly on the bible, and whola, trivial question

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Yes, tell us! I give up and look forward to hearing your answer! :)(y)
Acts 27:7,8 "And when we had sailed slowly many days, and scarce were come over against Cnidus, the wind not suffering us, we sailed under Crete, over against Salmone; And, hardly passing it, came unto a place which is called The fair havens; nigh whereunto was the city of Lasea.

So, you see they ended up in the port city of Lasea. Which was not good to winter in vs. 12.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
in Mark 1
when Jesus said to the man "I am willing, be clean", what illness was the man suffering from

seriously, anyone can close their eyes flip the bible open to any random page, point randomly on the bible, and whola, trivial question

Mark 1:42 "And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed." :cool:

Mark 2:26 "How he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and did eat the shewbread, which is not lawful to eat but for the priests, and gave also to them which were with him?"

Question: What happened to Abiathar for giving David that day-old showbread? :unsure:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
what did the natives do when Paul was bitten by the snake?
At first, they thought him a murderer that got his just deserts when bitten. When they saw no harm came from it, they thought him a god.

This question is still waiting: What happened to Abiathar for giving David that day-old showbread? :unsure:

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
At first, they thought him a murderer that got his just deserts when bitten. When they saw no harm came from it, they thought him a god.

This question is still waiting: What happened to Abiathar for giving David that day-old showbread? :unsure:
Well I'm reading through it right now, I recall reading about Abiathar like 14 years ago in high school but I'm seeing Ahimelech now as the one who gave him the shewbread? He was killed along with pretty much everyone else except Abiathar his son who escaped to tell David and to abide with him in safety.

I'm sure there's more because that name doesn't stick out to me for no reason, I'll keep reading after I get done working. Love to see questions where you have to dig a bit :)

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Well I'm reading through it right now, I recall reading about Abiathar like 14 years ago in high school but I'm seeing Ahimelech now as the one who gave him the shewbread? He was killed along with pretty much everyone else except Abiathar his son who escaped to tell David and to abide with him in safety.

I'm sure there's more because that name doesn't stick out to me for no reason, I'll keep reading after I get done working. Love to see questions where you have to dig a bit :)
Yeah, you are right about Abiathar escaping. I gleaned the question from this passage:
Mark 2:26 "How he went into the house of God in the days of Abiathar the high priest, and did eat the shewbread, which is not lawful to eat but for the priests, and gave also to them which were with him?"

But yeah, all the priests of nob were killed by Saul. :(

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, you are right about Abiathar escaping. I gleaned the question from this passage:

But yeah, all the priests of nob were killed by Saul. :(
That's actually the passage that came to mind first ha.

What happened when after Elisha was buried someone touched his bones?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
And Absalom happened to meet the servants of David. Absalom was riding on his mule, and the mule went under the thick branches of a great oak, and his head caught fast in the oak, and he was suspended between heaven and earth, while the mule that was under him went on.
2 Samuel 18:9 ESV

Mar 29, 2019
what did David do to Saul when he had to take a call of nature in the very cave that David was hiding from him in?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
what did David do to Saul when he had to take a call of nature in the very cave that David was hiding from him in?
Without looking it up: I think this was when he let Saul finish his business and just let him go out of the cave. Afterwords, David called out from a distance and chided Abner for letting Saul face danger. Am I right? :unsure:

Dec 12, 2013
What book describes God raising a bitter and hasty nation to bring judgment upon the Southern Kingdom of Judah?

Dec 12, 2013
What two books use the sayings....The just shall live by faith and the just shall live by his faith?