Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I think it all depends on whether God was somewhere on Earth, or if He was in Heaven, when satan was able to approach Him in the Book of Job.

It also depends when Jesus saw THIS:

Luke 10:18 New King James Version (NKJV)
18 And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Satan still have freedom to access both heaven and earth during the time of Job..

Job 1: KJV
6 "¶ Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. {7} And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

The LORD came to earth in the form of the LORD Jesus Christ many years after this.. God was in Heaven when the Angels presented themselves before Him.. Satan was with them..

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Why did Rachel weep?

For a smiley face how can Rachel weep thousands of yours after her death?

2 Part question....
Thus says the Lord : "A voice is heard in Ramah, lamentation and bitter weeping. Rachel is weeping for her children; she refuses to be comforted for her children, because they are no more."
Jeremiah 31:15 ESV

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
how can Rachel weep thousands of yours after her death?

Good question, I can see that she did, and that God told her to stop but how is a good question that I do not know.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Satan still have freedom to access both heaven and earth during the time of Job..

Job 1: KJV
6 "¶ Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. {7} And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it."

The LORD came to earth in the form of the LORD Jesus Christ many years after this.. God was in Heaven when the Angels presented themselves before Him.. Satan was with them..
Could be, but the text does not say they were in Heaven. That's an assumption.

When did Jesus see Satan fall?

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
how can Rachel weep thousands of yours after her death?

Good question, I can see that she did, and that God told her to stop but how is a good question that I do not know.
One of the GREATEST phrases in Scripture is God "IS" the God of Abraham, Isaic, Jacob, and so on..... It says this "IS" even thousands of years after they "died"..... They, Rachel and all who die in Him are still alive, forever....

Honestly, I do believe it is a figure of speech because there is no sorrow in heaven and Rachel weepted when Herod killed all the Jewish boys 2 years and younger, figuratively because they are her descendants (she is one of the Patriarchal Mothers of the Jews ).

I love how Scripture NEVER refers to us humans, that died in Him, as dead, gone, no longer exist, but always refers to those that have moved to heaven still in the first person.... we just cast off this old tent and exchanged it for a glorified body.... Still alive in Christ!!!!

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
One of the GREATEST phrases in Scripture is God "IS" the God of Abraham, Isaic, Jacob, and so on..... It says this "IS" even thousands of years after they "died"..... They, Rachel and all who die in Him are still alive, forever....

Honestly, I do believe it is a figure of speech because there is no sorrow in heaven and Rachel weepted when Herod killed all the Jewish boys 2 years and younger, figuratively because they are her descendants (she is one of the Patriarchal Mothers of the Jews ).

I love how Scripture NEVER refers to us humans, that died in Him, as dead, gone, no longer exist, but always refers to those that have moved to heaven still in the first person.... we just cast off this old tent and exchanged it for a glorified body.... Still alive in Christ!!!!
Wow, never quite looked at the is like that...

Thanks for the epihany, ah haaaa moment. God Bless you.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
Wow, never quite looked at the is like that...

Thanks for the epiphany, ah haaaa moment. God Bless you.
I had to look up epiphany to find out what that means.... Not that smart.... I need words like "see Jane run".... lol.....
Thank you for increasing my vocabulary.... I just hope I remember it....lol....

God is GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org

It is the same as Abel's blood crying out to God from the ground (Gen. 4:10). Or the saints, slain by the beast, crying from under God's altar (Rev. 6:9-11). God is looking across time itself, because He is not limited to time as we are.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I had to look up epiphany to find out what that means.... Not that smart.... I need words like "see Jane run".... lol.....
Thank you for increasing my vocabulary.... I just hope I remember it....lol....

God is GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!
Ugh at my editing error of epiphany....you might of known had I spelled it correctly.

Anyway, it is you or @Deades' turn for another question, right?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Ok, i'll go.

How did Eli die after hearing about the death of two others and who were the others?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Ok, i'll go.

How did Eli die after hearing about the death of two others and who were the others?
I don't even have to look it up. My second book has a "trek" through 1 Samuel. Eli was old and fat. When he heard Hophni and Phinehas, his sons, were killed he fell backward off his stool and died of a broken neck.

What city did Saul live in before he became king of Israel?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I don't even have to look it up. My second book has a "trek" through 1 Samuel. Eli was old and fat. When he heard Hophni and Phinehas, his sons, were killed he fell backward off his stool and died of a broken neck.

What city did Saul live in before he became king of Israel?

We just finished up 1 Samuel! I believe the answer is Gibeah.

What was the 1st word spoken by Jesus after His Resurrection?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
We just finished up 1 Samuel! I believe the answer is Gibeah.

What was the 1st word spoken by Jesus after His Resurrection?
Matt. 28:9 "And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him."

What is the day of "Preparation?" :unsure:

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Matt. 28:9 "And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him."

What is the day of "Preparation?" :unsure:
And when evening had come, since it was the day of Preparation, that is, the day before the Sabbath,
Mark 15:42 ESV

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I'm thinking of a question......maybe something easy and fun......:unsure:

How about put these events in chronological order:

- Great White Throne of Judgement
- David kills Goliath
- Yeshua/Jesus heals 10 lepers
- Samson kills a lion
- Ruth returns to Bethlehem with Naomi
- Yeshua/Jesus is cruicified
- Joshua leads the Israelites into the Promised Land
- Yeshua/Jesus at age of 12 is discuss the Torah with the scribes and priests
- Saul encounters Yeshua/Jesus on the road to Damascus

Have fun! First one to post answer wins!!! :love:(y)

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
I'm thinking of a question......maybe something easy and fun......:unsure:

How about put these events in chronological order:

- David kills Goliath
- Samson kills a lion

Have fun! First one to post answer wins!!! :love:(y)
- Samson kills a lion
- David kills Goliath

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
- Samson kills a lion
- David kills Goliath
Excellent, Marcelo! You are correct. :love:(y)

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Where was the Colossian church located?
(the ancient city of Colossae)

A- 100 km North of Izmir
B- 50 km South of Eskişehir
C- 30 km North of Antalya
D- 15 km East of Denizli