Let's play Bible Trivia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Where was Aaron's buried? The specific location noted in Scripture?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Where is the first prophecy of the 70 year judgement for failing to keep the sabbath to the land?

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Where was Aaron's buried? The specific location noted in Scripture?
(The people of Israel journeyed from Beeroth Bene-jaakan to Moserah. There Aaron died, and there he was buried. And his son Eleazar ministered as priest in his place.
Deuteronomy 10:6 ESV

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Where is the first prophecy of the 70 year judgement for failing to keep the sabbath to the land?
Tough one. The first reference I can find is:

Lev 26:33-35

"And I will scatter you among the nations, and I will unsheathe the sword after you, and your land shall be a desolation, and your cities shall be a waste.

“Then the land shall enjoy its Sabbaths as long as it lies desolate, while you are in your enemies’ land; then the land shall rest, and enjoy its Sabbaths. As long as it lies desolate it shall have rest, the rest that it did not have on your Sabbaths when you were dwelling in it."

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Interesting question, it reminded how the prophet Jeremiah prophesied captivity for 70 years and Daniel read the writings of Jeremiah and that's how Daniel know the captivity was almost over.

Daniel 9:2 New International Version (NIV)
2 in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, understood from the Scriptures, according to the word of the Lord given to Jeremiah the prophet, that the desolation of Jerusalem would last seventy years.

I don't know the answer to your question about the sabbath. It just reminded me of Daniel. :)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Got one!!! Yay!!!

In Psalm 91, for what reason does God say He will deliver, rescue, protect and honor us for?
(Note: Different translations will vary.)

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Got one!!! Yay!!!

In Psalm 91, for what reason does God say He will deliver, rescue, protect and honor us for?
Because he has set his love upon God and he has known His name.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Which sons of Aaron died for offering unauthorized fire before God? How did they die?

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Got one!!! Yay!!!

Because he has set his love upon God and he has known His name.
When I ponder how much it means to God for us to "set our love upon Him"........ Choosing to love God even if He slays me...... in the good times and the bad times, choosing to never stop loving God..... this REALLY means A LOT to God.

He'll rescue, deliver, protect and honor us...... just because we set our love upon Him....:unsure: WOW! :love::love:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Name the King mentioned in the Bible whose bed was more than thirteen feet long and six feet wide.
Og, king of Bashan. Defeated while Moses was still alive.

To God be the Glory for all His mighty
Works, His Word, His Righteousness, His Mercy, His lovingkindness.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Who was "Ruth-less" before he got married? lol! :giggle:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Go ahead, Didy, you get to ask the next question.........:love:(y)