Life Out Of Death

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Noblemen

Jan 14, 2018
When Adam fell in the beginning, he recieved something.
Before he fell he was receiving directly from the Creator.
He recieved his own fellowship with the Creator, he recieved all the answer to his life at the time.
He recieved a help mate and companion for his life.

There was nothing Adam needed, seemingly. His communication with his creator God was almost perfect, all he had to do was obey one command, don't eat from that tree.
When Adam disobeyed God and ate from the tree he recieved the life the Creator said he would receive, death.

Death-life was now a way of living in the earth. Wasn't the life he had but it was a life.
So now Adam goes about to replenish the earth the Creator created, but what Adam replenished the earth with was death-life, a disease he had received in the garden. Adam is looking at something he has never seen before, everything looks different.
He is thrown out of his home and now a vagabond with nowhere to go, with this life called death.

Not a very good situation to be in, from the Palace to the Pit.
And he has people (person) he must take care of.
I'm sure she is not a happy camper, shopping Maces one day and the next day screaming from child birth.

What punishment for all involved, both grinding out a living, one screaming bloody murder and the other just simply lost. Can you image, well yea we can in a way because that has been our life from the time you stepped into this world until the day you step out.

Keep in mind life and death are the same to the Lord.
You realize now your death (physical) is gain to the lord. I say that based on what Jesus said "in my Father's house are many mansions." The father is filling his house, but that is another message, John 14:2

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

So don't take death so serious, I understand grieving and lose, and we should we are not morbid but it must be the dead that bury the dead, not the living.
If you haven't figured out temporal yet well I don't know what to say, but figure it out.
When believers die they do not go to a better place like we preach. I understand the solice in that to comfort but a believer can be in no better place than they are now, which is "in Christ."
We are born dead, recieve life (Christ) if believers, most don't know what that is but we recieve it. We die and go back to the father. Make this life count, you are not going to get another life to try again.
Like the corn of wheat that falls in the ground and brings forth life our father always gets life out of death.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
I wish I understood what you are trying to say. I agree with you that life is temporal, but we are living in a place of torment. That is why the following puzzles me:

When believers die they do not go to a better place like we preach. I understand the solice in that to comfort but a believer can be in no better place than they are now, which is "in Christ."
If our present life is the best we are going to get, why does Paul say the following:

1 Cor. 15:19
"If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." :cool:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
When we die we sleep in Yeshua with our forefathers………….it is sleep until Jesus returns, but it could seem but an instant.

GraceAndTruth

Sep 28, 2015
"When believers die they do not go to a better place like we preach." YOUR QUOTE ('not' made bold by me)

Why did you say that? I was ready to give you the ribbon on that well thought out piece until I read that.

Paul said that to be absent from the body is to be with the Lord, right?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
"When believers die they do not go to a better place like we preach." YOUR QUOTE ('not' made bold by me)

Why did you say that? I was ready to give you the ribbon on that well thought out piece until I read that.

Paul said that to be absent from the body is to be with the Lord, right?
The dead are asleep. Paul may have said: to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. OK, you close your eyes at night: presto - it is morning. It is the same principal. In other words in Paul's conscious mind, it is resurrection day. :cool:

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
When we die we sleep in Yeshua with our forefathers………….it is sleep until Jesus returns, but it could seem but an instant.
To sleep in Jesus means to be absent from the body but present with the Lord. All the OT and NT saints are presently in the New Jerusalem, with God and Christ. Hebrews 12:22-24.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
To sleep in Jesus means to be absent from the body but present with the Lord. All the OT and NT saints are presently in the New Jerusalem, with God and Christ. Hebrews 12:22-24.
Thank you for explaining my meditations to me. God bless you always.

Noblemen

Jan 14, 2018
I wish I understood what you are trying to say. I agree with you that life is temporal, but we are living in a place of torment. That is why the following puzzles me:

If our present life is the best we are going to get, why does Paul say the following:

1 Cor. 15:19 "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." :cool:
Oh my, misquote; read what is stated and read what you wrote.
Question ?, would you rather be in Adam still, hell bound with no knowledge of God, or in Christ.
The verse you quote is right on the money, when people know about Christ and dont know him, Paul said that is the most miserable life you can have.
My opinion why this is happening to bonified born again believers I'll keep to myself and leave it up to writing.
With due respect, because I do not know you, what you have been through and so on. But when I hear a believer want to escape this world, that they were placed in to learn Christ, it makes me wonder.
I suffer, I have suffered, we all suffer, that is what drove me to get the understanding on suffering. My thought was if it is happening I want to know why. What makes us tick, what makes a human being. Believers should dig in and find out.