Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
I find it hard to talk to people, unless I'm talking about Christ. The more in him I become the harder it is for me to find anything of joy in this world. Today I sat and watched sports, thinking "charm is deceitful and beauty is vain but a woman who fears the Lord shall be praised" I don't know any girls my age who fear the Lord so dating is out of the question, but still doesn't mean my physical body lusts. However my mortal body is becoming weak, this mean God in me is taking over. I have less fear everyday so far, because I fear God. I don't know what's happening, it is as if I can no longer feel things that are joy, meaning when the world parties I cry. I'm a reformer, suddenly I was blind but now I see. I'm a warrior and this world is my battlefield. I am becoming less and less, "worldly human" I mean with my desires my attractions my everything.
What if we are designed for this great destiny, but because we chose death we never know that life. If I am serious about following Christ, then this means that I pick up my cross. That means I everything of this world is foolishness to me! That means I do not waste my time with t.v., video games, money, popularity, or power. For psalms 3 "I lay down and slept: I awoke for the Lord sustained me.I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people. Who have set themselves against me all around."
I feel like I was made for so much greater then the things I do...
 
Amen, just keep on, keep on, holding on to Jesus, share your heart with Him. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding, and He will surely satisfy all your hearts desires and use you mightily for His Glory, Amen God bless you in all you do for Him, hugs and love in Christ