Lifestyle christianity

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bernix

New member
Aug 13, 2018
3
13
3
Hey my name is Bernardo Guzmán I live in Cancún, México and I’m searching for brothers who trust fully in God and He’s word so we can encourage each other to grow spiritualy in faith, power and love torwards God and all people. Sharing our hearts, loving testimonies and Jesus in our lives. Inspired on lifestyle christianity Spirit’s movement.
 
Encouraging one another and growing spiritually is what happens here including sharing our hearts, testimonies, and of course, the love that Jesus has for us. Glad to have you join our family. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mel85 and Bernix
Hey my name is Bernardo Guzmán I live in Cancún, México and I’m searching for brothers who trust fully in God and He’s word so we can encourage each other to grow spiritualy in faith, power and love torwards God and all people. Sharing our hearts, loving testimonies and Jesus in our lives. Inspired on lifestyle christianity Spirit’s movement.
Welcome Bernardo. You have just described what this Christian chat site is all about. Friends, support encouragement and prayer. I love it here. I hope you will too. GOD bless you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mel85 and Bernix
Hi Bernix, welcome to CC. We are glad to have you here, a place of fellowship, prayer, and networking :)

See you around the forums!

Blessings ❤️78DE8FFB-C736-409F-80EC-23174F88AAC4.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrH59 and Bernix
Hello and welcome to cc... Your name reminds me of bernand shaw... Except he doesn't have the o.... LOl.. don't mind me.. Welcome again. :)
 
Hello Bernardo, welcome to CC. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hi.gif

5e78affab2547d678e4c5458dd931381.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bernix