Like/dislike question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
I know how to give a post "agree/like" , but if I disagree, how do I do give that vote?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
If you allow your cursor to "hover" over the thumbs up icon a larger menu of options opens up (at least that's how it works on a computer, if you're on a mobile device it may be different)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
If you allow your cursor to "hover" over the thumbs up icon a larger menu of options opens up (at least that's how it works on a computer, if you're on a mobile device it may be different)
About the same way on a mobile device.

To find the various options on a mobile device (smartphone) to reply to a post ("like" or "dislike" and so on), place your finger lightly over the yellow thumbs up icon at the bottom right hand corner of your screen. You will then get some 15 options to give your response to the post. Good luck!

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
I've tried this just now and all I get is the like option.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Same scenario here, larger one opens but no option for the remaining reaction options.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Just did, Subhumanoidal, same thing fellow believer. maybe it is just not available.
Perhaps try a different browser?
Sometimes mine glitches and takes a few attempts to work right. Perhaps whatever that glitch is is stuck in yours? The joy of computer confusion.

May 29, 2020
Try keeping your finger down on the thumbs up picture for a few seconds that is what I just tried and it worked for me