Linked words game

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
At some point, I wanted to get me looking more like me. It had changed me so much after I prompted it to make us full standing figures. I ended up putting a real pic of me into it and asking it to make me into a warrioress. Then I took that pic and your pic and asked it to make a battlefield of creatures that we had defeated (the Whangdoodles really). And this is what resulted. This actually looks more like the real me than any of the images thus far.

battlefield a deux.png
 
smashingness Chieftess (Is it wrong to use that 2-word phrase again? :p Lol. I LOVE the first image, and the next one is really good also. Very tasteful. Edit: But the third one - wow. That was my favourite until you posted the fourth. I think the fourth is my new favourite. :p

By the way, the spider eaters would be very happy for you to don the space armour, as they could restrict their focus to protecting your facial area, rather than worrying you might stand on a sharp spike or something (presumably, space armour would provide more protection against such hazards). The last one, not so much - the only thing standing between their freedom and a debt they'd never be able to repay is your skill as a Chieftess, which, though outstanding, is not what the spider eaters would be happy with! :D )
 
smashingness Chieftess (Is it wrong to use that 2-word phrase again? :p Lol. I LOVE the first image, and the next one is really good also. Very tasteful. Edit: But the third one - wow. That was my favourite until you posted the fourth. I think the fourth is my new favourite. :p

By the way, the spider eaters would be very happy for you to don the space armour, as they could restrict their focus to protecting your facial area, rather than worrying you might stand on a sharp spike or something (presumably, space armour would provide more protection against such hazards). The last one, not so much - the only thing standing between their freedom and a debt they'd never be able to repay is your skill as a Chieftess, which, though outstanding, is not what the spider eaters would be happy with! :D )

Chieftess spacesuit (lol I'm so glad these images are met with approval. The only ones left are the ones I can't post (lol) and the one of us in the city. I don't mind posting the city one at all. But, I will leave that up to you.)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Charlesiii
spacesuit umbilical (Of course! Did you think I could not approve the amazing and smashing work of the Chieftess of Smashingness herself? These are amazing!)
 
  • Love
Reactions: CarriePie
Oh, and don't worry about being sold! I find even the thought of it insulting! :p The tribe were under no illusions about your worth by the time I finished explaining that despite the fact that we cleaned out an entire dimension of foreskins in a previous episode, that wouldn't have been enough to even purchase a single toe-nail clipping from your little toe. If you've noticed the tribe are a lot more careful around you and so you don't sustain an injury, it's probably because they realise they can't afford the cost if they damage you - even just a scratch! :p :p :p

map distance (I am most impressed by your masterly ability ^ to make sure the tribe is very careful around me and I'm touched that you find the thought of me being sold as being insulting! The real Chieftess, whose blood flows through my veins, would herself consider you the Master!
Not long ago, they put a lifelike figure of the Chieftess in a museum. Except they call her Queen, because the British sometimes bestow "royal titles on Native Americans who had powerful roles." I prefer to call her Chieftess though. Queen doesn't sound all that native to me. I can't imagine calling myself the Queen of Smashingness.

After these battles and as it is drawing close to Sunday, may we seek to rest awhile. And think upon the well known words that are usually attributed to being a Native prayer, "Let me walk in beauty, and make my eyes ever hold the red and purple sunset. Make my hands respect the things You have made and my ears sharp to hear Your voice. Help me remain calm and strong in the face of all that comes towards me."

May we have that strength and composure (I especially need it😉) through all that lies ahead!

Before I go for the evening, I decided to fix that last city à deux image. I removed your mask so that you're not drawing suspicion in the city and I thought I'd fix myself while I was at it. The image in the previous pic didn't have a full body, thus different than mine. Also, I gave her a braid, as I usually wear a braid. Okay, now I'll stop playing with these images [least for the time being lol]😅)
 

Attachments

  • city a deux at dusk.png
    city a deux at dusk.png
    554.9 KB · Views: 2