save face (Lol. I love your thinking!

Thank you for saving us the time and effort so as not to get involved in debating technicalities and lengthy words in some tribal legal battle.







And for the record, I think your idea of living with the tribe for a while is actually an excellent one.
I sadly will have to forgo the dubious delicacy of huge spiders roasted over an open fire, but if it's any consolation, the spiders have made the idea of Osage oysters seem more palatable in comparison. Is that an option on the menu, or perhaps I can just eat the big jungle leaves and some bark - or even dirt?

(While I hate spiders, I wouldn't wish cruelty on them. I was seriously concerned years ago when I realised that crabs are cooked by dumping them in boiling water!

What a terrible way to die, 'though I hope it's mercifully quick. I probably have more sympathy for crabs than spiders, but yeah, don't do any spider cruelty on my account. I think I might rather starve?

)
Lol. I think some of the tribesmen are indeed under some sort of paralysis, but not because of me - because of you!!! One of them came up to me, wondering if he could purchase you from me for the price of a small herd of - at the time, I presumed goats, but given these folks are down to eating giant spiders, perhaps it was some other strange animal? I explained that a) We're just here visiting, b) Even if we weren't, I don't own you, c) Even if we weren't and I did, you wouldn't be for sale, and d) Even if we weren't and I did and you were, there are potential suitors out there transporting dump-trucks full of trophies around the clock to locations the size of Mount Smashingness, and these have absolutely no hope of collecting enough for a Chieftess like you.
And don't worry about me activating the anti-paralysis prompt! I only will use it in times of danger, or when I have your permission.

Also don't worry about mentioning the creepy crawlies, or using my image!

I would love to see the cover image for the show, if I'm allowed to see it? I'm sure it's an image of Chieftessishness and masterliness and smashingness
à deux. 



Only disclaimer on the image thing is there are certain types which might use it for evil purposes, rather than good. So be prudent, if you understand my vague meaning?

)