Linux based OS and Bible study distro

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
And its free. 😊
Yeah, that too. New version comes out, no worries. If it doesn't even work, it didn't cost me anything so again, no worries.

I remember a lady at church wanted me to help her set up an office suite for her daughter's school work. I set her up with LibreOffice. "What if it doesn't work?" Uh... It's free so you didn't lose anything. If it really, legit doesn't work with the files your daughter brings home from her teacher, which is almost impossible, go ahead and pay out the nose for real MS Office and be happy. You haven't lost a penny trying this first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Squigglylines
My windoze 10 computer never... er, winblows... WINDOWS 10 computer never gets online anyway. I don't want to bog it down with antivirus, firewall, etc. It stays offline and doesn't even know that winslows 11 exists yet.

Hmm... Maybe I HAVE been hanging out on too many linux chats.

But yeah, my windows doesn't get online. It stays definitely offline and plays only games I ported from gog.com and makes music tracks with a digital audio workstation.

If I want to use this box to get online I slip a low-profile flash drive in a USB port and run Linux Mint (21.something, cinnamon edition) to run an internet session.

Yep I haven't used M$ in years. Would make some cringe but I got W-11 on a drive I'm about to erase.