Little black book of false prophets

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

peterT

We are both one and the same.

Mathew 13:51-52

51Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

52Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
Sorry I might of misunderstood what you said here, but if not the statement still stands.

I

Israel

That doesn’t say we are both wheat and tares, it says.

bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

Some things have been said already and some things have not been said yet.

Mathew 12:34-35

34O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Does this apply to just the pharisees He was talking to?

Matthew 7:8-12

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

P

peterT

Mathew 12:34-35

34O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Does this apply to just the pharisees He was talking to?

Matthew 7:8-12

8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
You lost me sorry

Oct 12, 2011
The wheat and the tares are both in us, one (wheat) is gathered into his Barn
The one (tares) are gathered to be burned.

Oct 12, 2011
Lolium temulentum, typically known as darnel, poison darnel or cockle, is an annual plant that forms part of the Poaceae family and part of the Lolium genus. The plant stem can grow up to one meter tall, with inflorescence in the ears and purple grain. It has a global distribution.
[edit] Growth

Habitus

Darnel usually grows in the same production zones as wheat and is considered a weed. The similarity between these two plants is so extensive that in some regions, cockle is referred to as "false wheat".[1] It bears a close resemblance to wheat until the ear appears. The ears on the real wheat are so heavy it makes the entire plant droop downward, but L. temulentum, whose ears are light, stands up straight. The wheat will also appear brown when ripe, whereas the darnel is black.[2] When the Lolium matures, the spikelets turn edgeways to the rachis, where the wheat spikelets remain as they grew previously.
The darnel can be infected by an endophytic fungus of the genus Neotyphodium, and the endophyte-produced, insecticidal loline alkaloids were first isolated from this plant.[3] It parasitizes wheat fields. The French word for darnel is ivraie (from Latin ebriacus, intoxicated), which expresses that weed's characteristic of making one feel poisoned with drunkenness, and can cause death. This characteristic is also alluded to in the scientific name (Latin temulentus = drunk).

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
Listen who’s talking a respectful manner

Are you listing to yourself?

Religious dribble. You are making it up from your own head.

Nehemiah 6:8 Then I sent unto him, saying, There are no such things done as thou sayest, but thou feignest them out of thine own heart

I never called anyone a false prophet. I questioned, who is it that you serve.

let’s put down are swords, let’s put down are shields and the armour of God, and take up the little magic wand, and put a little red heart on the end of it. And if we show respect of persons and be sensitive and where kid gloves we will change the world.

Religious dribble

Yes, you implied that some people on this site are false prophets, hence the name of this thread.

I am not disrespecting you, I am rebuking you. There is a difference.

You go about sharing your ideas the wrong way. You come off in an offensive way.

But I doubt even this post will make any difference. You think obeying the commandment to love is to be lukewarm.

I give up.

Last edited:
P

peterT

Yes, you implied that some people on this site are false prophets, hence the name of this thread.

I am not disrespecting you, I am rebuking you. There is a difference.

You go about sharing your ideas the wrong way. You come off in an offensive way.

But I doubt even this post will make any difference. You think obeying the commandment to love is to be lukewarm.

I give up.

“You think obeying the commandment to love is to be lukewarm.”

No that’s not what I think
I think to use half the scripters to press a point is not good enough.
Psalm119:165Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them

“I am not disrespecting you, I am rebuking you. There is a difference.”
Now disrespecting and rebuking is good, funny. And I was rebuking you.

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
“You think obeying the commandment to love is to be lukewarm.”

No that’s not what I think
I think to use half the scripters to press a point is not good enough.
Psalm119:165Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them

“I am not disrespecting you, I am rebuking you. There is a difference.”
Now disrespecting and rebuking is good, funny. And I was rebuking you.

I think all your posts prove my orginial point - you're just looking for a fight. You love to argue.

Take care, I'm finished here.

Last edited:
P

peterT

I think all your posts prove my orginial point - you're just looking for a fight. You love to argue.

Take care, I'm finished here.
“I think all your posts prove my orginial point - you're just looking for a fight. You love to argue”.

No, I love the fight, I love to dispute, I love to rebuke, and I love to love. And believe it or not I love to be rebuked, for it keeps you awake.

“Take care, I'm finished here”.

You have said that 3 times “I give up”. “I've said my piece”.” I'm finished here”.

You rebuke me and I am fine with that, you don’t see me complaining, it just makes me look to see if I could have said it in a better way.

Rebuke is a part of love not that you seem to understand that, like most Christians don’t seem to understand that.

We are supposed to be soldiers for the lord; we are going to be persecuted to death and if we can’t take rebuke from our own, how will we be when the crap hits the fan?

1 Peter4:17 For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?

I am not trying to pull out the mote out of your eye;

In short taking a leaf from the prophet Isaiah/john, I am standing on the rooftops shouting Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight for His coming

If we are hiding behind the “it’s not very loving what you are doing verses” and can’t take rebuke now, then what are you going to be like when the crap hits the fan?

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
“I think all your posts prove my orginial point - you're just looking for a fight. You love to argue”.

No, I love the fight, I love to dispute, I love to rebuke, and I love to love. And believe it or not I love to be rebuked, for it keeps you awake.

“Take care, I'm finished here”.

You have said that 3 times “I give up”. “I've said my piece”.” I'm finished here”.

You rebuke me and I am fine with that, you don’t see me complaining, it just makes me look to see if I could have said it in a better way.

Rebuke is a part of love not that you seem to understand that, like most Christians don’t seem to understand that.

We are supposed to be soldiers for the lord; we are going to be persecuted to death and if we can’t take rebuke from our own, how will we be when the crap hits the fan?

1 Peter4:17 For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?

I am not trying to pull out the mote out of your eye;

In short taking a leaf from the prophet Isaiah/john, I am standing on the rooftops shouting Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight for His coming

If we are hiding behind the “it’s not very loving what you are doing verses” and can’t take rebuke now, then what are you going to be like when the crap hits the fan?
You're right...I have said more than once that I was done. And for that I'm sorry. Very inconsistant of me, thanks for pointing that out.

And yes, you make good points in this post. Maybe I just misunderstood you or that I'm easily offended. Carry on.

P

peterT

You're right...I have said more than once that I was done. And for that I'm sorry. Very inconsistant of me, thanks for pointing that out.

And yes, you make good points in this post. Maybe I just misunderstood you or that I'm easily offended. Carry on.
I don’t think that you are a tare but you are the wheat jamie26301.sorry.
I actually heard the spirit of God in your voice yesterday in one of your posts.
I will try to sound it off better in the future.

Sometimes I feel we need to push the envelope a little, to bend the rules even, and to stir up minds so we don’t become complacent.

If we start forgetting, then we automatically become religious instead of being in Gods spirit.

It’s not so much that we have different doctrine that bugs me, as long as we are looking and pointing in the same/ similar direction. But it’s the drive the fire the grounding in the faith this we all must have.

2peter3;1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in [both] which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

1peter1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

A

AnandaHya

whose rules are you bending?

P

peterT

whose rules are you bending?
Not bending any rules, did you even read the whole line?
You play mined games and you think it’s good and Godly and I don’t like that

jamie26301

May 14, 2011
I don’t think that you are a tare but you are the wheat jamie26301.sorry.
I actually heard the spirit of God in your voice yesterday in one of your posts.

Thank you.

I will try to sound it off better in the future.
That's all I'm asking. :)

Sometimes I feel we need to push the envelope a little, to bend the rules even, and to stir up minds so we don’t become complacent.
This is the comment AnandaHya is refering to when she asked whose rules you are bending.

P

peterT

[/font][/color][/size]
Thank you.

That's all I'm asking. :)

This is the comment AnandaHya is refering to when she asked whose rules you are bending.
We I am not talking about Gods rules that’s for shore.

I am talking about bricking out of the box a little I suppose.