Lonely 77 year old widow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martee
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Martee

Guest
The hours tick by, the familiar becomes faint and distant. You yearn for the conversation, the deep insight from the text of scripture that comes so easily for him. But he's gone.
 
Hi Martee, I'm so sorry to hear your husband has passed. I'm crying with you...Hugs!!!

I have a 96 year old friend who's a widow. She journaled as she grieved and said it was the best thing she could have done. It was difficult, but it helped her through.

I don't know if journaling will help, but maybe talking with a friend or loved one will help. If you're able and you want to talk, you could either start a thread, or if you'd rather you can private message me.

I've just finished praying that God will bring you comfort. Wishing you well!!!
 
Hey,I pray that God brings you peace and joy.
Know that you are not alone.
You are in and apart of his plan right now.
God bless.