It's a real bother to me to end up having a discussion with a website via interpreter. Many long posts here are mostly if not entirely copy/paste, often with no credit given to actual author. Replies are then dealt with by more copy/paste instead of live interaction. That leaves serious gaps in communication due largely to the poster not able to supply new information, like when you challenge a statement.
When I suspect that's happening I copy a few lines in a posted paragraph, put that selection in quotes, and run a quick search on Google or Bing, etc. If it came word for word from an uncredited web page someone else authored, I've learned it's best to ignore that post, spend time on posts where someone has given their own personal thoughts.
Rather than burden a post with huge pastes, why not just supply a link and suggest going there to read a certain paragraph? Use your own words to inspire interest in checking your topic out.