Looking for a Christian teen guy to chat with

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I've contacted the mods and asked that they delete this thread. Her nonchalant, seems to know how to take care of creeps attitude, is what concerns me the most..

Quick google search says she most likely is legit. or someone stole all info from a girl in Canada. I think she's just naïve.
I hope a mod deletes her info....

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Quick google search says she most likely is legit. or someone stole all info from a girl in Canada. I think she's just naïve.
I hope a mod deletes her info....
Well, I guess if the oracle google says so.

Z

Zi

Same thought yesterday. That's why I didn't respond after reading the next few posts.
I doubt the person who started this thread is a 14 year old girl in Canada.

Corbinscam

Jul 17, 2016
Well, I guess if the oracle google says so.
lol....not saying google is all knowing but her facebook has people with the same listed last name commenting and seems fairly legit but private. Insta is open and has typical pics lol.

I've contacted the mods and asked that they delete this thread. Her nonchalant, seems to know how to take care of creeps attitude, is what concerns me the most..
I agree. I hope her attitude changes before she has to suffer the consequences of thinking she knows it all.
I wish parents paid more attention to what their kids did online :/

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Thank you you know who you are :)

Dec 28, 2016
Mr. Right at 14? Uh...

He's in puberty, Mom still puts toothpaste on his toothbrush, screams at him to bathe, take out the trash, stop picking his nose, to use Clearasil, and still buys his whitey tighties.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Mr. Right at 14? Uh...

He's in puberty, Mom still puts toothpaste on his toothbrush, screams at him to bathe, take out the trash, stop picking his nose, to use Clearasil, and still buys his whitey tighties.
Clearasil sucks -_-

Aug 17, 2017
i know guys my age who are really mature. one i can think of specifically. he goes to my church and he has the same beliefs as me and everything and he's mature in his faith and he's pure. not all guys are immature at our age okay. the way you're describing a 14 year old sounds like you're describing a 10 year old. idk if it's where i live or whatever, but guys my age are really mature.

T

Tinuviel

i know guys my age who are really mature. one i can think of specifically. he goes to my church and he has the same beliefs as me and everything and he's mature in his faith and he's pure. not all guys are immature at our age okay. the way you're describing a 14 year old sounds like you're describing a 10 year old. idk if it's where i live or whatever, but guys my age are really mature.
You're right. Some your age are very mature. May I ask, are you thinking of getting married in the next 2-3 years? If not, why are you looking for a mate?

Aug 17, 2017
well no i'm not but i just want to find the right guy for me. i only know 5 teenagers who meet my standards and only 2 of them are my age, and only one of them is available, but i want to find more guys like that.

Corbinscam

Jul 17, 2016
well no i'm not but i just want to find the right guy for me. i only know 5 teenagers who meet my standards and only 2 of them are my age, and only one of them is available, but i want to find more guys like that.
Wait till 2 to 3 years till you're ready to marry. Then look. You and they will change a ton over a few years. No one is just trying to discourage you. We're simply trying to show you realism. You need to honestly realize guys aren't all out to be your bff and not use you. That's uncommon. I'm not trying to be extremely blunt but if you don't wise up you're going to end up hurt....and I'd honestly not wish that on you and I'd hate to see it happen.

W

Wild

Hey free country right. But when something goes wrong please don't come back here and cry about it. Countless people warned ya, best of luck. Choose wisely.

Jun 24, 2017
people are just discouraging me so how do you delete a thread :/
People aren't discouraging you they are trying to love you with wisdom. If you have one witness in a court case who says the defendant is innocent and 10 that say he is not would you still assume that the defendant is innocent? What do the accounts of those who have firsthand experience point to? There are so many people in this thread who have lived some life and have so many experiences to draw from that you can use to your advantage to avoid mistakes. And all of them were 14 at one time. Your words are so alarming that some in this thread are indicating you to be a catfish or even maybe a "to catch a predator" style law enforcement account. Can you spot what we spot? That is to say, do you know what it is about your words that are so alarming? I don't know who your parents are but if you were my daughter I would be filled with fear if I saw this thread. Please, and i do really mean to plead with you, please heed the advice of these kind people.

T

Tinuviel

So as a girl I know exactly what you're going through. We all want that closeness of feeling we're special to a specific guy. Me too! But if you're not ready to get married, shouldn't you just wait? Wouldn't it add a burden of temptation to either you or the guy if you're in a more-than-friendship relationship that neither of you are ready to progress on? Maybe I'm not understanding what you want in this relationship, in which case please correct me! Otherwise, I would just suggest being friends. Have both guy and girl friends, and remain on casual terms with guys your age until you're ready to get into a deeper romantic relationship that can normally proceed on to marriage in the next two or three years (let me clue you, when you find the right one you're not going to want to wait 5-8 years!) So save romance until you're ready to get married. Any earlier than that it is just selfishness.