Looking for a good present for my girlfriend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gracie_14

hey Antony... welcome to CC :) i think that's a very thoughtful gift :) honestly, she'll be flattered. this will improve her hair and make it manageable if that's what she wants. go for it! she'll be thrilled ;)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
First of all, why is this in the suggestions forum? :confused:

Secondly, I wouldn't want a hair brush as a birthday gift... lol

G

Gracie_14

First of all, why is this in the suggestions forum? :confused: Secondly, I wouldn't want a hair brush as a birthday gift... lol
haha i didn't realise that. yeah, isn't suggestions forum about suggestions for the cc site? hmmm... i was a bit ignorant

M

Miri

Depends on her age, how about some perfume, a bunch of red roses.
If she does a lot of writing, a pen engraved with her initials.
Jewellery of some kind.
A night out at cinema and meal maybe.
A leather handbag with matching purse with money in it.

Depends how much you want to spend.

A hair brush sounds kind of practical rather than romantic. :)

The way to a girls heart is usually not via a heated hair brush.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Be prepared to get dumped if you give her a hairbrush/curler for her birthday... lol

Dec 16, 2012
i think it's a great idea

I've given a hair bush as a gift before. It was a beautiful 50.00 Kevin Murphy brush because the person had thick hair and they were constantly maintaining it. They absolutely loved the gift. A good quality brush will do wonders for them.

T

Tinuviel

Honestly, it depends upon the person. You know your gf better than any of us :). I've gotten a hairbrush as a gift before...I use it all the time! It is my favorite because it gets tangles out without pulling lol. but again, depends upon the lady. She might love it, or she could be offended because she thinks you don't like the way she looks, or thinks she spends too much time on her appearance, etc. etc. etc. Women are strange creatures :p

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It is a practical gift and she will probably appreciate it. In addition, I suggest that you consider giving her a more romantic type of gift. Nice card too. Oh yeah, flowers.

Getting her a hair brush for her birthday is the equivalent to giving a child underwear and socks for their birthday instead of the latest and greatest video game.

On second thought, if you're still together by Christmas you give her the hair brush as a gift.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
My girlfriend has a birthday on March,3.
She is curly-haired and always straighten her curls with a flat iron.
I`m thinking about buying a hair straightening brush for her. What do you think? Is it a good gift?
Here it is https://mystraightener.com/brush-straightener-black-hair/
Why don't you do a like a 20 page Q&A.
Give her 20 random questions as a way to get to know her, and then look at the results.
It'll probably give you a good idea as to what to get her.

It'll also be a good idea to keep it in a file, if you ever get into trouble for doing something you shouldn't you can refer back to it to get out of trouble lol.