Looking for Christian friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ddoody10

Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Hey guys, I'm 20 years old, from Ireland and I'm relatively new to this forum. I'd like to get to know some Christians as I haven't got much Christian fellowship in my life right now. Feel free to message me, I'd like to chat 😊

ddoody10

Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Hey guys, I'm 20 years old, from Ireland and I'm relatively new to this forum. I'd like to get to know some Christians as I haven't got much Christian fellowship in my life right now. Feel free to message me, I'd like to chat 😊
Realised I need the paid membership to message people 😂... maybe just post in the thread instead 😂😊

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Yes, because asking just anyone to message you is a very foolish and unwise idea, particularly since we have many perverts and sexual predators here, some of which pose/ have posed as teens, or the opposite sex..

Theo232

Jul 21, 2019
hello. i am also new here. i will like to be your friend. God bless you

F

FullyLoved

Me too except I'm 25 from the US. You have all the cool castles over there lol.

F

FullyLoved

Good. I am from the Bahamas Island but I am currenrtly in African as a Missionary.
I used to dream of being a missionary. How long are you serving there? I'll keep you in my prayers.

F

FullyLoved

👋 Did you make those yourself? I really like your pink signature, it's pretty, even though I don't picture Jesus that way lol

Victor1999

Jul 8, 2019
Welcome new ones, I am also relatively new here. I am 20 years old from Israel, nice to meet you, good to see so many young Christians. We are the next generation (y)(y)

Theo232

Jul 21, 2019
I used to dream of being a missionary. How long are you serving there? I'll keep you in my prayers.
i'l be here till the end of the year. it's been very challenging but God has been our strength

F

FullyLoved

i'l be here till the end of the year. it's been very challenging but God has been our strength
Amen to that. 😊 Where will you go next?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
👋 Did you make those yourself? I really like your pink signature, it's pretty, even though I don't picture Jesus that way lol
I did not realize you were addressing me (no quote), so please accept my apology for this tardy response :) Yes, I do design many of the digital graphics you see in my posts (I call it collaging), and though I do not draw the individual items that are used in my panels, I do alter most of them considerably :) I have a thread with some of them here, and there are others in my Life Bits Media also :)

F

FullyLoved

I did not realize you were addressing me (no quote), so please accept my apology for this tardy response :) Yes, I do design many of the digital graphics you see in my posts (I call it collaging), and though I do not draw the individual items that are used in my panels, I do alter most of them considerably :) I have a thread with some of them here, and there are others in my Life Bits Media also :)
I like how colorful some of them are, especially the ones in your life bits media lol =)

F

FullyLoved

I've noticed that nobody ever makes friends on "looking for friends" posts lol.