Looking for christian teens to chat with

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Gracie's not a "man". LOL.. And she gets herself into trouble on social media. ;) DO NOT give out ANY personal info on here because everything you post is searchable with any search engine.

May 2, 2017
Gracie's not a "man". LOL.. And she gets herself into trouble on social media. ;) DO NOT give out ANY personal info on here because everything you post is searchable with any search engine.
I didn't type that to her i did to lihtbright and also i didn't mean on public chat i meant private chat.

G

Gracie_14

hey! thats plain mean Blue! hehe, i guess i do get in alot of trouble....but its fun!!! :D

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
You are a good person sir cuz you've told everyone not to put personal stuff on here over a trillion times and i just couldn't do that xD.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
LOL.. I'm a girl, not a "sir".. :eek: And I do it because the majority who usually put their personal info on here are young teens..usually the girls.. and they have no idea about the perverts on here or what nasty stuff I've seen people on cam here do... :/

You are a good person sir cuz you've told everyone not to put personal stuff on here over a trillion times and i just couldn't do that xD.

Sep 24, 2017
i got MAJOR DEJA VU reading this thread. idk why XD

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
LOL.. I'm a girl, not a "sir".. :eek: And I do it because the majority who usually put their personal info on here are young teens..usually the girls.. and they have no idea about the perverts on here or what nasty stuff I've seen people on cam here do... :/
Oh sorry Ma'am xD and yea at least they are innocent enough not to understand cx

Sep 11, 2017
Hmm, Nick, i am :D yrs old though when some persons says that i look like an 18 yrs old, will that be enough for you? I'm friend to 15 yrs old too, some 18, others elder and some 21 and even to 30's i don't mind even the 60's,70's, okay I'm off, I'm too old for you :p...

May 2, 2017
Hmm, Nick, i am :D yrs old though when some persons says that i look like an 18 yrs old, will that be enough for you? I'm friend to 15 yrs old too, some 18, others elder and some 21 and even to 30's i don't mind even the 60's,70's, okay I'm off, I'm too old for you :p...
I don't mind talking to older people lol.

G

Gracie_14

haha, i like to make friends from all ages…but i do like to have a couple of friends from ranges 15-18… so you could relate to them of teenage struggles. but i also love having older friends cuz remember they're experienced and they have gone through teen years. thats why i look up to them too!!! :D

May 2, 2017
haha, i like to make friends from all ages…but i do like to have a couple of friends from ranges 15-18… so you could relate to them of teenage struggles. but i also love having older friends cuz remember they're experienced and they have gone through teen years. thats why i look up to them too!!! :D
Good point.