looking for fellow christian gamer`s

  • Thread starter Thread starter coreythe1st
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

coreythe1st

Guest
im just looking for good moral standerd brothers and sisters in Christ who enjoy video gameing...who play on xbox live or just love to discuss gaming and also play with intentions to obey God at the same time...and spread the word about good moral video games to pass the time
 
I play world of warcraft sometimes, however if it begins to become to addictive to me I take a break from it. I show my hearts moral standards even in that game but God always comes first.
 
I play madden08 on pc and nba2k on pc as well....great games nothing to worry about spiritually lol ;)
 
I really only play retro games and games on Nintendo consoles : p Ive recently become a fan of original xbox though.
 
Yeraza_Bats;bt18791 said:
I really only play retro games and games on Nintendo consoles : p Ive recently become a fan of original xbox though.

Are you a gamecuber? I used to do that quite a bit, till the games got too old....
 
@blain yeah I hear WOW does gets addictive I love mmorpg I played WOW for a bit but it cost to much monthly it was fun while I played it....runes of magic you ever hear of it? it playes a lot like WOW but it is free
 
Yeraza_Bats;bt18791 said:
I really only play retro games and games on Nintendo consoles : p Ive recently become a fan of original xbox though.
yeah im a sort of a collector I have n64 ps2 xb1 nes 360 sega and around 150+ games I spent a lot of my childhood in doors just in my own world wish I did not spend a lot of time like I did but cant change the past.....my fav game of all time is Zelda ocarina of time
 
Ultimatum77;bt18790 said:
I play madden08 on pc and nba2k on pc as well....great games nothing to worry about spiritually lol ;)
cant go wrong on sports games
 
Ultimatum77;bt18792 said:
Are you a gamecuber? I used to do that quite a bit, till the games got too old....

yeah, actually : p Gamecube is one of my top favorite consoles, it also has (a port of) my all time favorite game. Am a big fan of the gamecube.
 
coreythe1st;bt18795 said:
cant go wrong on sports games

Yea if you're interested in sports games for PC we have our own modding forum for Madden 08 PC edition....some rosters have also been updated for ps2 and the like but they are here and there come check us out at...

FootballIdiot - Madden 08 PC

We do modding, we also have a playoff challenge about making predictions about the NFL playoffs, this year I went 8-3 in my predictions of the playoff lol...but it's a good place to find friendly competition for online madden 08 (some are even xbox 360 and xbox 1 madden players who play on those consoles...but you can find players for that there as well) It's not a christian forum per se but we keep it 100% clean b/c we got ppl as old as 68 and young as 13..
 
coreythe1st;bt18794 said:
yeah im a sort of a collector I have n64 ps2 xb1 nes 360 sega and around 150+ games I spent a lot of my childhood in doors just in my own world wish I did not spend a lot of time like I did but cant change the past.....my fav game of all time is Zelda ocarina of time

N64 is awesome yeah : p And Oot is way up there on my list of favorites, and definitely my favorite LoZ game. Cant go wrong with the N64 : p I have a ton of games I liked for it, though my favorite is probly Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage, an unknown RPG for the console : p It has a few issues but is a way awesome game.

And Im a big Sega fan too, but mostly for the Saturn and Dreamcast : p I like those two consoles a bunch. Dreamcast also has the original version of my all time favorite game (Skies of Arcadia).

Im not so much of a collector (I actually trade in games to buy most of my games, dont really spend much money on them : p) but I have always really liked video games. I currently have a N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS2, og xbox, GBA SP and a 3ds.
 
Yeraza_Bats;bt18798 said:
N64 is awesome yeah : p And Oot is way up there on my list of favorites, and definitely my favorite LoZ game. Cant go wrong with the N64 : p I have a ton of games I liked for it, though my favorite is probly Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage, an unknown RPG for the console : p It has a few issues but is a way awesome game.

And Im a big Sega fan too, but mostly for the Saturn and Dreamcast : p I like those two consoles a bunch. Dreamcast also has the original version of my all time favorite game (Skies of Arcadia).

Im not so much of a collector (I actually trade in games to buy most of my games, dont really spend much money on them : p) but I have always really liked video games. I currently have a N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS2, og xbox, GBA SP and a 3ds.
I actually have have aidyn chronicles it is classic memory for me I had to get it just on the opening scene lol and I started playing it and I enjoy it but my n64 controller broke on me so I cant play it until I get a new one
 
Ah, bummer. were you ever able to beat it?
And yeah, for a N64 game, the game had really awesome cinematics.

You should be able to find like a 3rd party N64 controller for like 10-15$ though. Somewhat pricey, though worth it if you dont have any N64 controller : p I have like 3 of them atm, not even sure where I got them : p
 
Yeraza_Bats;bt18800 said:
Ah, bummer. were you ever able to beat it?
And yeah, for a N64 game, the game had really awesome cinematics.

You should be able to find like a 3rd party N64 controller for like 10-15$ though. Somewhat pricey, though worth it if you dont have any N64 controller : p I have like 3 of them atm, not even sure where I got them : p
yeah I plan on getting a new one just not yet have other things on my plate but no I have yet to beat it.....you ever played shadowgate 64
 
I love Shadowgate 64 : 3 I actually just beat it recently, after years of trying it for the first time, haha. Its a way awesome game, my only complaint is that its way too hard : p I had to use guides to beat it, could not do on my own : p But its up there with my favorite N64 games, yeah.

And its worth beating. The story is pretty unique and cool, but not the best : p But the game itself is great. Thats one thing I like about consoles like N64 and original xbox, they didnt have much support from major 3rd party developers, so they relied on smaller unknown companies trying to get their shot who had unique ideas. I think its the fact that they werent majorly successful that made them great.
 
Yeraza_Bats;bt18802 said:
I love Shadowgate 64 : 3 I actually just beat it recently, after years of trying it for the first time, haha. Its a way awesome game, my only complaint is that its way too hard : p I had to use guides to beat it, could not do on my own : p But its up there with my favorite N64 games, yeah.

And its worth beating. The story is pretty unique and cool, but not the best : p But the game itself is great. Thats one thing I like about consoles like N64 and original xbox, they didnt have much support from major 3rd party developers, so they relied on smaller unknown companies trying to get their shot who had unique ideas. I think its the fact that they werent majorly successful that made them great.
sorry its been awhile since I played aiyden but im in the snowy mountains were im fighting orc`s in tents....but yes shadowgate 64 is one of those games were trial and error prevail lol
 
playing video games is fun but something I had to learn the hard way is that there is a difference between owning a game and a game owning you
 
Blain;bt18804 said:
playing video games is fun but something I had to learn the hard way is that there is a difference between owning a game and a game owning you
yeah that is true...I try to spend less time on video games like I use to maybe a hour or two for every 3-4 days I don't play as much as I use to lol but it is nice to sit back and relax and enjoy one every now and then I don't think it is wrong as long as it don't control your life and your time with the lord
 
I completely agree that it takes up your life, and leads you to collect treasures on earth. And those things can be bad.

But at the same time, I dont think its worse than other forms of entertainment, such as watching tv or dvds or hanging out on the internet : p
 
coreythe1st;bt18803 said:
sorry its been awhile since I played aiyden but im in the snowy mountains were im fighting orc`s in tents....but yes shadowgate 64 is one of those games were trial and error prevail lol

Oh, Death Mountain, thats actually my favorite place in the game.


And haha, you still have a long ways to go : p