Looking for friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name’s natalie, I’m autistic on the high spectrum. And I’m looking for some good friends to talk to as I’ve been extremely lonely.

My hobbies are usually writing and roleplaying as a way to vent, but I never get to fulfill that as most people reject me. It’d be nice to have someone to talk to and have fun.

I like videos games such as Katamari, Splatoon, and The Last Guardian. And I hope to know about you too aswell. :giggle:

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hello Natalie, sorry to hear that you are lonely. Take comfort you are welcome here. It is nice that you enjoy writing, it is such a fun activity.

God Bless...❤

RKT

Jul 28, 2019
Hello and welcome Natalie! I like writing as well, and I find that poems are an especially good way to express emotion. I've heard of Splatoon before but not the others you mentioned. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Welcome to you and Blessings. I understand your need,I have two autistic great nephews. It can be a lonely time of isolation bc society doesn't do well with all different types of ppl! I too encourage to write and share your thoughts with us here. There are some very gentle and loving friends for you here on cc!

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
Me!:) I can be your friend :) I’m Trevyn

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
It’s going okay:) how about yours ?

Jul 29, 2019
I just started mine so I guess it is pretty ok, my family is taking me to a restaurant today, so that is nice :)

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
That’s Awesome!! What’s the restaurant called :)?

Jul 29, 2019
:) Cici’s Pizza, I like their brownies :D lol

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
Yummy!:)!!!! I love there Pizza!!! I hope you have fun eating those delicious brownies ! I’m craving now :)

Jul 29, 2019
Heck yeah! Cici’s awesome! :LOL: Anyways, what brought you to this website? :)

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
Kind of in the same boat you’re in . I’ve been just lonely lately . Hoping to find someone to talk to

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah :( I understand how difficult it is, it’s extremely hard to find friends that have our same values as a christian. I’ve tried many things to find people, even roleplay for fun but they’d always take their conversations in a way I didn’t like, or flat out left me :confused:

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
I’m sorry to hear that !:( people can be really messed up sometimes !:( I’m really glad you found this site :) and Role play ? Woah ! Can you please teach me ?

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you :) Yeah I think I can teach you, I suppose you look for maybe a cartoon or video games characters you like, learn about them, and then you can start writing an introduction and some rules for it so people can join, then you choose whichever characters you like most to play their roles :giggle: I am also trying to make safe place for roleplay soon

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
Wow “ I am trying to make a safe place for role play soon” you should definitely do that ! That would be amazing lol! I would so join. And I know everyone would love it ! So which characters are your favorite to roleplay :)? For me I’d say sponge bob lol 😂

Jul 29, 2019
lol I was actually watching spongebob videos before you’d mention that 🤣 My favorite characters are Prince and Queen from Katamari, and Pearl from Splatoon

And thx! I think my rp site will be done in a few days or quicker if my dedication speeds me up :D it is my first day about to start editing it

Trevvy

Aug 1, 2019
Lol! And Awesome! I haven’t really played much of Splatoon but I hear it’s awesome! And I have heard of Katamari! But not too familiar with it . But will check it out
And Awesome!!! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you need any help :)! I would be more than happy to help :)

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! Maybe when my site is up you could be one of staff members to protect people and site, or just simply to encourage other people in it :)