Looking for friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 8, 2020
Hello to all brave souls out there!
This world is a beautiful place to share with a friend, with lovely family. I am single and from time to time have long nights. If someone is looking for a friend, or just to talk, to discuss something - I am here. I don't speak English very well, I learn it by listening. Mario

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am going to pray for God to search and find that special friend for you. Your English is fine by the way. I agree with you that the world is a beautiful place to share with a friend. I found such a friend on this site shortly after I joined. With God anything is possible. I try to listen as well.

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
Hi Mario! Where are you from? How's it going?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hello to all brave souls out there!
This world is a beautiful place to share with a friend, with lovely family. I am single and from time to time have long nights. If someone is looking for a friend, or just to talk, to discuss something - I am here. I don't speak English very well, I learn it by listening. Mario
Well to make a friend people have to get to know you. If you want friends, participate in the site more.

Feb 8, 2020
Hi Mario! Where are you from? How's it going?
@Belka Hello Belka, nice to hear from you. I am from Bulgaria, South Europe. In the past I used to live in US for some time. Now I am working for company from Israel, maintenance a small computer network. How is going your day?

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
@mario313 Oh yes, I just read that in your other thread, that you're from Bulgaria! Nice. I used to have some friends from Bulgaria (online only though). Very nice people overall! I hope you enjoy your work. I'm just having breakfast before heading out into the day. :)
Have an awesome morning!

Feb 8, 2020
@mario313 Oh yes, I just read that in your other thread, that you're from Bulgaria! Nice. I used to have some friends from Bulgaria (online only though). Very nice people overall! I hope you enjoy your work. I'm just having breakfast before heading out into the day. :)
Have an awesome morning!
@Belka Breakfast now mean that you are in Europe probably, because of the time zone, just guess. Anyway, wish you a successful day with many many positive emotions and smiles. If you have chance to travel to my country - my home is open for you, it is bulgarian tradition. See you soon :)

Belka

Aug 24, 2017
Yep, I'm in Western Europe myself :D Although I'd like to move to the States, haha. And thank you so much! See you around the forum :)

Feb 8, 2020
Yep, I'm in Western Europe myself :D Although I'd like to move to the States, haha. And thank you so much! See you around the forum :)
See you soon and wish you good luck with a move to the US, great place to live, and it is huge. From some time I am looking for a job there, feel tired to live in the most corrupted country in Europe :) I have a little experience with West, Middle and West part of US. If I can help you in any way, let me know. Mario