Looking for georgia singles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

falcon24

Hard to find like minded Christians to connect with. Anyone single from georgia?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hard to find like minded Christians to connect with. Anyone single from georgia?

​This is NOT a dating site, but you WILL find alot of christians here. :) You've been a member for a year and a half though, so you already know that. ;)

M

missy2014

Joining the non Georgia posters naughty we are!

sharkwhales

Jan 31, 2016
based on the thread so far, I have to wonder if the best way to find a woman from Georgia isn't just to say 'I'd like to speak to a single woman from anywhere else but Georgia'

U

Ultimatum77

[video=youtube;FNlw0IDFKDA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNlw0IDFKDA[/video]

How can you be single if you got georgia on your mind? I'm just messing ;)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Many years ago I once dated a girl named Georgia. It turned out that she was not a peach. She is no longer on my mind.

Last edited:
U

Ultimatum77

Many years ago I once dated a girl named Georgia. It turned out that she was not a peach.
Well you know about peaches, they look all soft but they're really hard core! Get it hard core (seed) Ah man I can't help myself with the lame jokes today......

S

skylove7

HaHa Tourist....now that's funny! :p

U

Ultimatum77

Many years ago I once dated a girl named Georgia. It turned out that she was not a peach. She is no longer on my mind.
Lol sounds rough.....

Jan 24, 2012
I've seen an advertisement for a site called christianmingle.com or something like that. I met a married couple that met up on there.

But I'm married, sorry bruh.

U

Ultimatum77

I've seen an advertisement for a site called christianmingle.com or something like that. I met a married couple that met up on there.
There are also freaks on there....a guy called the "christian mingle rapist" was using it to lure girls online....now he's in jail....

A

Allyouneedisfaith

Good luck with your search! I pray that God brings you to the right woman.