Looking for help with spiritual issues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The person doing this to me I believe practices demonology. I dont participate in anything evil and the only game in the house is Magic the Gathering card game but its never been played. I dont practice anything in the occult or play video games or watch tv for that matter. They burrowed into my souls center and I need to be expelled from what ive been told. I reached out to a few churches and I havent heard back from them. I read the bible and looked up verses to fix some of the things but from what I understand I was told there is some kind of combination to the verses and im unaware of how to figure it out and was attacked by people that practice evil for my spiritual gifts and they stole them to alter them for Satan to attack me. I'm untrained for this type of war. I used scripture when they came into my soul and they tore it on my heart. I was told by a Christian that they attacked me backwards because they robbed my center first instead of the outer layers first. I nees someone like a bible scholar or a paster trained in tge spirit to help me. I dont live messed up and these people are using my tounge gift because I'm what bible scholars call Mother. I house millions of Christians to go to heaven. I'm a living example of how to get to Jesus. They lie to anyone that approaches me in the spirit so I need a pastor to expel me in person.
What you are describing is not even remotely biblical. I think you've immersed yourself into something occultic, given the language you use to describe your experiences.

You haven't answered my question regarding your relationship with Jesus Christ. Please do so.

Sep 27, 2019
Ft Pierce
Hi Newbie

I see you were saved in August 0f 2006

it's 13 years later, so what has happened inbetween?

what kind of 'training' is it that you think might help you deal with a spiritual problem?

I would like to help, but I would like to understand what you are asking better first and what it is that you think is going on
Really ive been a Christian my whole life but when my son passed away I struggled with my relationship with God. I was angry God didnt let my baby live and I layed in bed for 3 years in depression. After 3 years of laying around depressed I fell into a pill addiction for two years. When I was arrested I recommitted my life to Christ and was visited by Jesus because I asked God for a rammah which is Greek for appearing real. I asked Jesus whole heartedly to help me get better by staying off drugs and being able to be a good mother to my two girls. My depression made it impossible to function and my addiction progressed over the two years dramatically. I was aware I was completely powerless and desperate to be a better mom again. After being visited I was filled with the fruits of the spirit and never looked back. Being free in the spirit was amazing. Someone pinned me in the spirit two years later and burrowed into my soul. A demonologist burrowed into my soul to monitor me without my knowledge and stayed quiet so I was unaware anyone was in my soul other than Jesus. Over time I was robbed but I didnt know at the time why I felt so sluggish and off from my usual self. All of a sudden someone kicked my spiritual door open and began running me around and pulled my prophecy. Things calmed down and it was quiet again. At that time I was unaware people could so spiritual things to your soul. I was unaware what happened to me so I ignored it because the issues subsided. A year ago I was slammed again in the spirit and my clock was wound so bad I was lost and zoomed in and was being attacked very hard and people were speaking out of my mouth from my soul. I cant get them out of my speaking to speak for myself still! So I need someone experienced to get them out of my soul. Over tge last 13 years ive stayed clean and worked a program and have worked hard towards staying in Gods grace but with this team of demonologist I'm unsure as to what to do. Tge people doing tgis didnt have Jesus' permission and Jeses is very angry at them. Jesus told them to stop but they refuse to put me back together in tge spirit until im expelled and they are forced out. In the meantime they are ruining my life and attacking me in every way possible to keep my spiritual gifts, attributes, personality traits, blessings, anointings, spiritual freedom and fruits. Jesus keeps putting my spiritual things back in but tgey just keep stealing it over and over. Not being able to speak for myself has blocked me from reading my bible out loud without mistakes and I'm concerned that without speaking for myself it wont be corrected without being expelled. They also put sticks in tge spirit on me to block and hinder my prayers in tounge.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
Follow the Word.

Cast evil away from you and your home. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, get thee hence Satan. Anoint you doorposts with the oil of our people and ask God to cleanse it and that no evil be allowed past, not even piggy backed.

Read and pray over the verses where we have been given power over all our enemies, a few ideas that might help you get started

Mark 3:15 And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils

Luke 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Matthew 12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
Matthew 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Proverbs 26:1 As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool.
Proverbs 26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Psalm 27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Psalm 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Psalm 27:7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

Psalm 27:8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Psalm 27:9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

Psalm 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Psalm 27:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Psalm 27:12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

Psalm 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

L

Locoponydirtman

The person doing this to me I believe practices demonology. I dont participate in anything evil and the only game in the house is Magic the Gathering card game but its never been played. I dont practice anything in the occult or play video games or watch tv for that matter. They burrowed into my souls center and I need to be expelled from what ive been told. I reached out to a few churches and I havent heard back from them. I read the bible and looked up verses to fix some of the things but from what I understand I was told there is some kind of combination to the verses and im unaware of how to figure it out and was attacked by people that practice evil for my spiritual gifts and they stole them to alter them for Satan to attack me. I'm untrained for this type of war. I used scripture when they came into my soul and they tore it on my heart. I was told by a Christian that they attacked me backwards because they robbed my center first instead of the outer layers first. I nees someone like a bible scholar or a paster trained in tge spirit to help me. I dont live messed up and these people are using my tounge gift because I'm what bible scholars call Mother. I house millions of Christians to go to heaven. I'm a living example of how to get to Jesus. They lie to anyone that approaches me in the spirit so I need a pastor to expel me in person.

REPORT •••

Remove formatting

BoldItalicUnderline

Text colorFont size

Insert linkInsert imageSmiliesInsert

GiphyGallery embed

AlignmentList

UndoRedo

Toggle BB code

Write your reply...

Preview
Attach files
Share:FacebookTwitterGoogle+RedditPinterestTumblrWhatsAppEmailLink

TopBottom

If you have spiritual gifts then you have the Holy Spirit, which means that you can not be possessed, nor can evil spirits enter your soul.
There is no combination of scriptures or secret code in the Bible. It is the word of God and the wisdom there in fortifies the soul, by Godly wisdom. Prayer aligns your heart mind and so with the will of God, and the blood of Christ shed on the cross is our shield, if you are indeed a believer, and are baptized into his death through water baptism, and we continually partake in his blood and body when we take communion, or as some call it the Lord's Supper, as his body and blood are given to us in the form of the bread and wine.

You sound as though you are practicing some kind of spiritism, or gnosticism, which is a perversion of the Bible, and this type of practice can be a door to evil spirit oppression, and possession, because the perversion of the word of God is Satanic; this is what Satan does. He perverts the word of God, to deceive those who will listen. In the garden of Eden, he caused Eve to question the word of God. In the desert where he tempted Christ he perverted the word of God, but Jesus corrected him and rebuked him, with the real word of God.

i recommend you repent and find a good sound doctrinal church and get educated in the word of God.

7seasrekeyed

"Dino246, post: 4039632, member: 223333"]

What you are describing is not even remotely biblical. I think you've immersed yourself into something occultic, given the language you use to describe your experiences.

You haven't answered my question regarding your relationship with Jesus Christ. Please do so.

bears reposting ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sep 27, 2019
Ft Pierce
If you have spiritual gifts then you have the Holy Spirit, which means that you can not be possessed, nor can evil spirits enter your soul.
There is no combination of scriptures or secret code in the Bible. It is the word of God and the wisdom there in fortifies the soul, by Godly wisdom. Prayer aligns your heart mind and so with the will of God, and the blood of Christ shed on the cross is our shield, if you are indeed a believer, and are baptized into his death through water baptism, and we continually partake in his blood and body when we take communion, or as some call it the Lord's Supper, as his body and blood are given to us in the form of the bread and wine.

You sound as though you are practicing some kind of spiritism, or gnosticism, which is a perversion of the Bible, and this type of practice can be a door to evil spirit oppression, and possession, because the perversion of the word of God is Satanic; this is what Satan does. He perverts the word of God, to deceive those who will listen. In the garden of Eden, he caused Eve to question the word of God. In the desert where he tempted Christ he perverted the word of God, but Jesus corrected him and rebuked him, with the real word of God.

i recommend you repent and find a good sound doctrinal church and get educated in the word of God.
I'm not the person practicing it the person speaking in my soul is. I am only a beliver in Christ and know by the word of my testimony and tge blood of the lamb I'm saved. I'm not condemned yet the person attacking my soul is. I'm unsure as to what the person is practicing. I didnt ask anyone into my soul they just came in.

Sep 27, 2019
Ft Pierce
Follow the Word.

Cast evil away from you and your home. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, get thee hence Satan. Anoint you doorposts with the oil of our people and ask God to cleanse it and that no evil be allowed past, not even piggy backed.

Read and pray over the verses where we have been given power over all our enemies, a few ideas that might help you get started

Mark 3:15 And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils

Luke 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

Luke 10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Matthew 12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
Matthew 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Proverbs 26:1 As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool.
Proverbs 26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Psalm 27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Psalm 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Psalm 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Psalm 27:7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

Psalm 27:8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Psalm 27:9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

Psalm 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

Psalm 27:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Psalm 27:12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

Psalm 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Psalm 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Thank you! This was helpful and I believe fixed something. I did anoint my doors but I believe I need to do it again. I believe the person that did this came into my home and demonized items. I was pushed by the holy spirit and removed items but tgere may still be more. Where two or more are gathered Jesus is there. I believe I need help of strong christians to cleanse my home and help me get this person out of my soul. Jesus pled for me for them not to enter my soul but they did it anyway. I told the people in my soul that Jesus gave me authority over the enemy and that they didnt have permission. I k ow I'm very blessed in the spirit and read in the bible abput thieves breaking in to steal but I now have experiencial knowlage that people can break into ypur soul to steal everything. I was completely unaware anyone could do that. But I still have to get a pastor to help me expel them out.

DeighAnn

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy
Jun 11, 2019
A pastor is just a person. They have no power. All power is through Christ. You need to understand that they have NO CHOICE but to leave. It isn't a contest of wills. They MUST obey when Christ kicks them out. You say you anointed your door posts but did you anoint yourself? If you are still having these feelings after that, I would go talk to a doctor, for real and for sure. You know brain chemicals are a most power force that can not be ignored. We are flesh, don't discard. Luke was a doctor. God helps those who help themselves. I don't know if that is in the bible but I believe it is true. Let me know.

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
I need help from someone experience working in the spirit. I'm struggling with someone attacking my soul and I dont have any training in the spirit and I'm unsure as to how to stop them from doing things to me spiritually.
Hi I have had attacks from satan over the years due to me dabbling in sin. One of them alcohol. The devil can attack your spirit when you open the door to sin. If you accepted Jesus and then you continued living against what he commands in the bible. You need to repent and say sorry to God.

*Stop mixing with bad influences- ungodly friends.
*Stop watching television and listening to music.
*Avoid sinful places that cause a temptation for you.

You need to keep your thoughts pure and read your bible every day (audio bible is good), pray everyday to Jesus for deliverance from the sins you are struggling with...

Say sorry to the Lord and stop doing what he hates and you will have more peace inside your soul. Meditate on his words, to change your thoughts, so your thoughts change and be renewed in the "spirit of your mind"

I will pray for you...

L

Locoponydirtman

I'm not the person practicing it the person speaking in my soul is. I am only a beliver in Christ and know by the word of my testimony and tge blood of the lamb I'm saved. I'm not condemned yet the person attacking my soul is. I'm unsure as to what the person is practicing. I didnt ask anyone into my soul they just came in.
If the former is true then the latter cannot be.

So like I said, you need to find a good solid doctrinal Christian Church and learn the Bible.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I think we have a similar situation as the woman who told AOC "We need to eat all the babies". Either crazy, or a troll:

Nat2019

Jul 14, 2019
Really ive been a Christian my whole life but when my son passed away I struggled with my relationship with God. I was angry God didnt let my baby live and I layed in bed for 3 years in depression. After 3 years of laying around depressed I fell into a pill addiction for two years. When I was arrested I recommitted my life to Christ and was visited by Jesus because I asked God for a rammah which is Greek for appearing real. I asked Jesus whole heartedly to help me get better by staying off drugs and being able to be a good mother to my two girls. My depression made it impossible to function and my addiction progressed over the two years dramatically. I was aware I was completely powerless and desperate to be a better mom again. After being visited I was filled with the fruits of the spirit and never looked back. Being free in the spirit was amazing. Someone pinned me in the spirit two years later and burrowed into my soul. A demonologist burrowed into my soul to monitor me without my knowledge and stayed quiet so I was unaware anyone was in my soul other than Jesus. Over time I was robbed but I didnt know at the time why I felt so sluggish and off from my usual self. All of a sudden someone kicked my spiritual door open and began running me around and pulled my prophecy. Things calmed down and it was quiet again. At that time I was unaware people could so spiritual things to your soul. I was unaware what happened to me so I ignored it because the issues subsided. A year ago I was slammed again in the spirit and my clock was wound so bad I was lost and zoomed in and was being attacked very hard and people were speaking out of my mouth from my soul. I cant get them out of my speaking to speak for myself still! So I need someone experienced to get them out of my soul. Over tge last 13 years ive stayed clean and worked a program and have worked hard towards staying in Gods grace but with this team of demonologist I'm unsure as to what to do. Tge people doing tgis didnt have Jesus' permission and Jeses is very angry at them. Jesus told them to stop but they refuse to put me back together in tge spirit until im expelled and they are forced out. In the meantime they are ruining my life and attacking me in every way possible to keep my spiritual gifts, attributes, personality traits, blessings, anointings, spiritual freedom and fruits. Jesus keeps putting my spiritual things back in but tgey just keep stealing it over and over. Not being able to speak for myself has blocked me from reading my bible out loud without mistakes and I'm concerned that without speaking for myself it wont be corrected without being expelled. They also put sticks in tge spirit on me to block and hinder my prayers in tounge.
Hi I understand how bad things must be for you. Many of my family members have had an addiction to ice and other substances. The damage these things can do on a person's mind can last for a long time. Some people even develop long time psychosis. I myself have seen satan have access through my life when I would drink heavily. These things can cause depression and mental health problems, as well as loss of eternal life (The spiritual impact). I know you probably asked "where is God" in your struggles. You say you have been a Christian your whole life. Have you been living according to the bible and seeking Gods will for your life. Have you repented from your sins and turned away from them?. A person cannot be pure and impure. You can only have 1 spirit within you according to the bible, either the spirit of God or the spirit of Satan.

I came to this site for the truth- evangelical outreach.org.

God cares about us in our struggles and uses them to build character and fruits of the spirit. Even though we might not understand why things happen. Gods goal is to make us spiritually well to be like Christ.

I will pray for you.. God bless.

Meditate on the word of God day and night, satan hates the word of God and keep your thoughts pure from ungodly music- many are from the devil. Also keep away from television and ungodly friendships... keep your mind safe by filling it with what's right.😉

yellowcanary

May 22, 2018
Really I've been a Christian my whole life but when my son passed away I struggled with my relationship with God. I was angry God didn't let my baby live and I laid in bed for 3 years in depression. After 3 years of laying around depressed I fell into a pill addiction for two years. When I was arrested I recommitted my life to Christ and was visited by Jesus because I asked God for a rammah which is Greek for appearing real. I asked Jesus whole heartedly to help me get better by staying off drugs and being able to be a good mother to my two girls. My depression made it impossible to function and my addiction progressed over the two years dramatically. I was aware I was completely powerless and desperate to be a better mom again. After being visited I was filled with the fruits of the spirit and never looked back. Being free in the spirit was amazing. Someone pinned me in the spirit two years later and burrowed into my soul. A demonologist burrowed into my soul to monitor me without my knowledge and stayed quiet so I was unaware anyone was in my soul other than Jesus. Over time I was robbed but I didn't know at the time why I felt so sluggish and off from my usual self. All of a sudden someone kicked my spiritual door open and began running me around and pulled my prophecy. Things calmed down and it was quiet again. At that time I was unaware people could do such spiritual things to your soul. I was unaware what happened to me so I ignored it because the issues subsided. A year ago I was slammed again in the spirit and my clock was wound so bad I was lost and zoomed in and was being attacked very hard and people were speaking out of my mouth from my soul. I cant get them out of my speaking to speak for myself still! So I need someone experienced to get them out of my soul. Over the last 13 years I've stayed clean and worked a program and have worked hard towards staying in Gods grace but with this team of demonologist I'm unsure as to what to do. The people doing this didn't have Jesus' permission and Jesus is very angry at them. Jesus told them to stop but they refuse to put me back together in the spirit until I'm expelled and they are forced out. In the meantime they are ruining my life and attacking me in every way possible to keep my spiritual gifts, attributes, personality traits, blessings, anointing's, spiritual freedom and fruits. Jesus keeps putting my spiritual things back in but they just keep stealing it over and over. Not being able to speak for myself has blocked me from reading my bible out loud without mistakes and I'm concerned that without speaking for myself it wont be corrected without being expelled. They also put sticks in the spirit on me to block and hinder my prayers in tongues.
You're still suffering from depression ... and understandably so. Nothing could be harder to bear for any parent than losing a child. My heart aches for you.

The rest of what you've said in your post above is but one of many glaring expose'(s) of the charismatic/pentecostal "operating in the spirit" childishness that has permeated "Christianity" today. Many will criticize me for saying as much but I'm long past caring what their "personal experience of operating in the gifts" ... (i.e ... speaking in heavenly languages, casting demons out of their microwaves and dishwashers etc. etc.) has accomplished for them. Run from those places ... and don't look back. Don't let the fear and confusion that places and people like that propagate dictate what your peace and rest in Christ should look and feel like.

The only words of comfort any of us could offer you is to assure you that our Lord both understands and shares your grief and heartache. Just as our Lord wept over Jerusalem and just as He wept for Lazarus, He has wept for you and your family. His love for you remains unchanged and is not powerless. Rest in Him. He Who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6). We ourselves may struggle in the faith at times throughout our lives. But His words and promises shall always remain rock solid. He is yours ... and you are His.

One day, God Himself will wipe every tear from our eyes and sorrow will be no more. You are in my prayers today.

G

Godsgirl83

Do you believe that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh and has paid the penalty for your sin?
"Dino246, post: 4039632, member: 223333"]

bears reposting ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Newbie, we're awaiting your answer to this question...........

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI

Have you sought medical help?

Sep 27, 2019
Ft Pierce
A pastor is just a person. They have no power. All power is through Christ. You need to understand that they have NO CHOICE but to leave. It isn't a contest of wills. They MUST obey when Christ kicks them out. You say you anointed your door posts but did you anoint yourself? If you are still having these feelings after that, I would go talk to a doctor, for real and for sure. You know brain chemicals are a most power force that can not be ignored. We are flesh, don't discard. Luke was a doctor. God helps those who help themselves. I don't know if that is in the bible but I believe it is true. Let me know.
First of all for this to be a Christian chat to speak to Christians for spiritual help there sure seems to be nothing but judgemental close minded people who think they know god because they know scripture but dont apply it in their life. I cant see but maybe two or three people with spiritual frits here answering what I'm talking about. All the knowlage in the bible to every word means nothing if you have not love. Not many people in the world practice the bible but know a bunch yet know nothing.... Its in application these things work! I'm not mentally ill at all and again I was set free by Jesus in 2006.

Most of you have no experiencial knowlage of spirituality at all and only know the words in tge bible without living by them. Ganosco is Greek for experiencial knowledge ....know I experienced Jesus setting me free from being a slave to sin and practice only Christs words in application of my life. In the armor of God it says im an ambassador in chains that in it I may speak boldly as I aught to speak. Ive been freed from the Key Hole which is being in chains ......that we are born into ......and knowing Jesus while having a personal relationship with Christ makes the diffrence between the people answering judgementally without really knowing anything about what your reading......know your Love walk is proud and rude by assuming im having a drug issue or that I'm unknowingly not working harder than anyone else on here, or that I'm mentally ill and know nothing..... I can already tell I know more than most of you and would need a bible scholar to even begin to understand what I'm dealing with.

Ive experienced someone personally attacking me because im very blessed and some Satanist wanted what i have and just because you've never experienced a real attack directed straight at you doesn't say anything about me. It just means you dont know what I'm talking about and that maybe im bringing something to the table of this Christian website that the average Christian doesnt understand because they havent achieved where I am to be targeted for your freedom in the spirit or fruits of the spirit. Apparently I have something the person wanted that they couldnt achieve without working for it. The bible also explains thieves breaking in to steal! Do any of tge repsonces line up with the word of God or are I guys the one needing to find a doctrine church and learn the Word? Maybe this is a challenge of actually reading what I wrote and thinking past your judgemental understanding while looking at me with a plank in your eye?

Sep 27, 2019
Ft Pierce
First of all for this to be a Christian chat to speak to Christians for spiritual help there sure seems to be nothing but judgemental closed minded people who think they know god because they know scripture but dont apply it in their life. I cant see but maybe two or three people with spiritual frits here answering what I'm talking about. All the knowlage in the bible to every word means nothing if you have not love. Not many people in the world practice the bible but know a bunch yet know nothing.... Its in application these things work! I'm not mentally ill at all and again I was set free by Jesus in 2006.

Most of you have no experiencial knowlage of spirituality at all and only know the words in the bible without living by them. Ganosco is Greek for experiencial knowledge ....know I experienced Jesus setting me free from being a slave to sin and practice only Christs words in application of my life. In the armor of God it says im an ambassador in chains that in it I may speak boldly as I aught to speak. Ive been freed from the Key Hole which is being in chains ......that we are born into ......and knowing Jesus while having a personal relationship with Christ makes the diffrence between the people answering judgementally without really knowing anything about what your reading......know your Love walk is proud and rude by assuming im having a drug issue or that I'm unknowingly not working harder than anyone else on here, or that I'm mentally ill and know nothing..... I can already tell I know more than most of you and would need a bible scholar to even begin to understand what I'm dealing with.

Ive experienced someone personally attacking me because im very blessed and some Satanist wanted what i have and just because you've never experienced a real attack directed straight at you doesn't say anything about me. It just means you dont know what I'm talking about and that maybe im bringing something to the table of this Christian website that the average Christian doesnt understand because they havent achieved where I am to be targeted for your freedom in the spirit or fruits of the spirit. Apparently I have something the person wanted that they couldnt achieve without working for it. The bible also explains thieves breaking in to steal! Do any of the repsonces line up with the word of God or are you guys the one needing to find a doctrine church and learn the Word? Maybe this is a challenge of actually reading what I wrote and thinking past your judgemental understanding while looking at me with a plank in your eye?

Sep 27, 2019
Ft Pierce
Not to mention that reading the bible is most important but if your not comprehending what its saying tge words protect you in the bible and Christ beaks all evil. When your hindered to know what type of attack your experiencing there is much to learn. I was pinned after being freed by a Satanist. Point blank evil lerks the church for blesses people to steal what you work for.

So know I didnt fall in my Christian walk I was attacked for being blessed. Its that simple. The Key Hole holds everyone's soul unless you work your way out to make it to heaven. Even then when you are freed you are more likely to be attacked because people dont expect a personal attack in the church. I was pinned by a person at my church which gave them the ability to speak into my soul and steal my spiritual blessings and fruit because I'm blessed they wanted it and apparently made a deal with Satan to rob me now I'm fighting to regain my spiritual blessings. As the bible says thieves break in to steal ! Has anyone read that part or am I the only one.