Looking For True Love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dimaline312000

Any ladies on here from Michigan and want to chat?

hoss2576

May 10, 2014
If you want to chat, you are better served going into the chat rooms and just joining the general conversations.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
And don't randomly pm women in the chat rooms, either. It's considered rude to pm someone without asking first in the main room. Also, this is NOT a dating site. That's what christian mingle.com is for. :)

gypsygirl

Sep 19, 2012
And don't randomly pm women in the chat rooms, either. It's considered rude to pm someone without asking first in the main room. Also, this is NOT a dating site. That's what christian mingle.com is for. :)
with all respect, i'm not sure why you would say this. i've honestly never seen you in chat, ever. : )

while asking permission to pm a woman might be a nice touch, not everyone feels that way. many of us have chat messages written within our profile that indicates what are actual preferences are.

also, i want to say more than any assumption, i would recommend being polite and asking instead of assuming anything. and if someone doesn't want to chat with you, be gracious and polite, rather than assuming anything. : )

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
with all respect, i'm not sure why you would say this. i've honestly never seen you in chat, ever. : )

while asking permission to pm a woman might be a nice touch, not everyone feels that way. many of us have chat messages written within our profile that indicates what are actual preferences are.

also, i want to say more than any assumption, i would recommend being polite and asking instead of assuming anything. and if someone doesn't want to chat with you, be gracious and polite, rather than assuming anything. : )

Actually i was in the chat rooms all the time when I first joined this site. I had many women pm me and say so and so pmed me and is talking dirty, AND women in there say in the main room to please ask to pm them first before doing so. I'm not assuming anything, I have first-hand knowlege, and btw, I've never see YOU in chat either, so you must not be too aware of what goes on in there regarding men pming women. Also, just because some women have chat messages saying please don't pm without asking, alot of times the guy still pm's them anyway, so that's not a deterrent. I myself have said in the main room to please ask me before you pm me, and guys have still pm'ed me irregardless.

gypsygirl

Sep 19, 2012
Actually i was in the chat rooms all the time when I first joined this site. I had many women pm me and say so and so pmed me and is talking dirty, AND women in there say in the main room to please ask to pm them first before doing so. I'm not assuming anything, I have first-hand knowlege, and btw, I've never see YOU in chat either, so you must not be too aware of what goes on in there regarding men pming women. Also, just because some women have chat messages saying please don't pm without asking, alot of times the guy still pm's them anyway, so that's not a deterrent. I myself have said in the main room to please ask me before you pm me, and guys have still pm'ed me irregardless.
i understand you have personal preference and observations. i get that and don't diminish it. i just wanted to acknowledge that most women respond well to kindness and polite behavior, the problem isn't so much about reaching out, but rather, rude, attention-seeking, un-relenting and generally not appropriate behavior.

as to assumptions about my experience in chat? um, yeah, you might say i've spent some time in chat.

and yeah, you might say i've had plenty of experience handling attention issues.

anyway, the reason i responded was because it's the "rudeness" that creates the problem, not the effort to make a connection in a polite and respectful manner.

i've never, not once heard a woman get angry or upset about a man with so much nerve as to politely ask if they are available and interested to chat, conducting himself with respect and civility, regardless of whether the woman was inclined to have that private conversation. : )

Last edited:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Asking a woman to chat is like asking a woman for a kiss. It kills the dance.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
and btw, I've never see YOU in chat either, so you must not be too aware of what goes on in there regarding men pming women.
Back in the day when we were all able to meet in Singles chat regularly, gypsy was an absolute staple there. If I ever needed to find her in the evenings, I knew where to look! Not everyone hangs out in the lounge.

You could often find her praying for other people there.

I'm sorry you've had some bad experiences in chat, Blue. I've had mixed experiences, a few bad, but one person's experience also isn't everyone's and can't be projected or assumed onto everyone else. It's been my experience that if someone (man or woman) is PMing things they shouldn't, they are often called out and the problem is usually taken care of very quickly. If not, then of course, anyone experiencing this should report it to a mod.

The atmosphere in chat also changes with the crowd. Long ago, we used to all hang out and play Bible Trivia. It was so much fun! I miss those days.

R

Richie_2uk

Any ladies on here from Michigan and want to chat?
Hello. Dimaline312000: First of all. Welcome to CC, and I hope you will enjoy it here. Just to inform you a little. After seeing your post/thread Titled " looking for true love " I want to let you know and help you be aware that this is not a dating site. you will be probably be warned by users of CC, or admin or a mod.

You may get a note from the admin or a moderator explaining this to you. Also there may be a banning from the site if you use this site wrongly. This site is not a dating site, so it's advised to you now, not to use it as one. Although we have had people on CC full filling God's will to meet and are called to meet. But This site is more for fellowship and for Christians to come to chat and to share what God is doing in there lives.

If you are unaware of the rules of this site, I suggest that you click on this link, as it will let you know some pointers and rules of this site. Rules - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums

If you have come here to just to look and seek dates and relationships. You will find that you wont get responses to your requests. As almost all members of CC, even the new, will know that this is not a dating site, and possibly face a banning from the site.

Secondly. I hope you will come to know that this is a Multi-Christian Chat/forum site were Christians from all over the world, no matter what there beliefs, religions or faiths are, they can come here to chat and share what God is doing in there life's.

I hope you enjoy it here. and I hope you make good friends and have great fellowship with Christians alike. God bless

D

Dimaline312000

My mistake, apologies all around. Please feel free to delete this thread if needed. Thank You.

Dec 1, 2014
"LOOKING FOR TRUE LOVE" goes without saying. Who looks for untrue love?

K

kenthomas27

A thousand pardons are yours Dimaline. On a brighter note, be advised that for all the talk about this not being a dating site, love hangs thick in the air like the smell of sweet bread. Lots of people I know have formed relationships and frankly, there's some outstanding women on this site - smart, confident, spiritually mature and downright beautiful one and all. So though we're glad you're here and our focus might be our Omnipotent God of Israel, the possibility of Michigan woman meeting this criteria is real. Welcome -

S

skylove7

Sigh...I saw true love thread and jumped in. More disagreement. My bad! C U

S

Starsdance

Any true love without God is hopeless. So, pray for our spirit first. I believe God will arrange for us.

S

ServantStrike

I was going through old threads and thought this said "looking for tree love" and I thought to myself "finally, someone who appreciates the outdoors."

I guess I was wrong.

Time to make like a tree, and leaf this thread.

May 3, 2013
Can I date you this weekend? :rolleyes:

Ha! Ha!

Happy Shabbath, by the way.

May 3, 2013
Hmmm!

"i would recommend being polite and asking instead of assuming anything"

Those messages written as a WARNING NOTE (private chat notice) several profiles, made me lift up an IMPOLITE BANNER, like this (below), just to let ANY person know kindness is not the policy for many sisters and brothers here.

:eek:

My impolite note:

"If you don´t have a picture of your face,
if you're not single and well alone (separated / divorced)
Please, leave me alone."

G

Godhelpusall

If you're looking for true love you've come to the right place because there is no love truer then the love God has for us, which over flows from one on to another! God bless you.

May 3, 2013
If you're looking for true love you've come to the right place because there is no love truer then the love God has for us, which over flows from one on to another! God bless you.
Without ill intentions allow me to say this: After 2 days you published your post #19 no one came to back up that... :(

Quizá los latinos tenemos el corazón torcido e inexplicablemente, somos locos o malentendidos pero, Latin Christianity seems to be better (sometimes) although your moniker (and face) is new to me here, GodhelpUSall.