Looking for warriors and watchmen

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Rev316

Blessings!

I need a band of spirit filled worshippers to assist in the "bride making herself ready" last push.

Made for such a time as this.

As the day of the world gets dark, the the True light of Jesus Christ gets brighter!

Pilgrims and sojourners, please pray!

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hi! Welcome to CC! 🤗

God bless you ❤

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Hi blessing to you rev
Welcome to cc May the lord bless you and keep you :)

I hope and pray you enjoy your stay.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Blessings!

I need a band of spirit filled worshippers to assist in the "bride making herself ready" last push.

As the day of the world gets dark, the the True light of Jesus Christ gets brighter!

Well said, brother! I'm onboard.

"Just Jesus" - Amen!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to CC!:):coffee:

BigSky2021

Apr 23, 2021
Welcome Rev316!

Let's keep those lamps filled with oil and wicks properly trimmed!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There are quite a few of spirit filled worshippers on this site. You are correct about the day of the world getting dark. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC.
---
I like your focus/search..
- 'Warriors and Watchmen'
---
More of His grace and power to you..
- On your spiritual journey.

Blessings,

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Hi Rev316. Welcome to CC (y)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and glad you are joining the fellowship here at CC:) Just finished going through Revelation and the time is definitely at hand esp w/Israel being attacked. God bless you!

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Blessings!

How does a Bride make herself ready....

Esther did nothing but what she was told...did Esther love the King?

We know she loved her people and especially Mordecai....but, the book of Esther speaks nothing of love yet, love is what motivated Esther and Mordecai and the King into action...

Esther did more than pray, she fasted also because her life and all her loved ones and all her people were about to be annihilated if she did not stand up.

She was afraid but, love can cast out all fear and make us bold and courageous!

You post and ask for the Bride to make herself ready...the Bride that loves Jesus Christ simply turns to the Holy Spirit and says, “You choose for me what I should chose....for you know what the King desires.” :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Blessings!

What’s God looking for....:unsure:

- Full of FAITH, no doubt;
- Full hearts filled with love for Him;
- Full minds of Truth of His Word given to us by His Holy Spirit; and
- FULL OF ENCOUNTERS and FELLOWSHIP with Him and His Holy Spirit with His Word (The Holy Bible).

USAFRon

Jun 11, 2021
Just a note. If anyone still needs to see people actually doing the Lord's work and touching so many lives in a wonderful way, just watch the YouTube video entitled "Angel Flight" I cry every time I see it because so many of my brothers in arms have had their last ride on an Angel Flight. It is a beautiful experience.

This link may work; Nope, too long. Anyway just Google "Angel Flight" or find it on YouTube. You will probably cry happy and proud.

Ron Davis // USAF (Retired)

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
Just a note. If anyone still needs to see people actually doing the Lord's work and touching so many lives in a wonderful way, just watch the YouTube video entitled "Angel Flight" I cry every time I see it because so many of my brothers in arms have had their last ride on an Angel Flight. It is a beautiful experience.

This link may work; Nope, too long. Anyway just Google "Angel Flight" or find it on YouTube. You will probably cry happy and proud.

Ron Davis // USAF (Retired)
Welcome to cc ron thanks.