LOOKING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ash1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ash1991

Guest
Hi everyone hope I'm praying that everyone has a beautiful day filled with love and laughter. I'm 25 years old feel like I'm getting closer to 30
 
Hi! Ash :-) thank you :-) I pray for you the same :)
I also feel like I am closer to 30 :D I am 39 already hahaha

God bless you and welcome :-)
 
Hi everyone hope I'm praying that everyone has a beautiful day filled with love and laughter. I'm 25 years old feel like I'm getting closer to 30
***hi from Texas---is it still cold in Illinois...?
 
That's better than being 62 and feel like you are getting close to 65. There are a lot of good people on this site that are worth knowing and making friends with. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.
 
Also you don't need to make 2 same threads in one forum, let alone 4 duplicate threads in 3 other forums. One is sufficient enough. :)